Job Title: Manager - provider management and wellness
Minimum Experience: 5-10 years
Type of position: Full-time
- Ensure MOU and legal requisites are in place with all vendors contracted
- Engage with the various departments including compliance and legal to design and close process issues .
- Review regularly the individual client portfolio performance and work with business teams to drive the same to a profitable outcome .
- Meet client regularly to understand his changing needs and concern
- Solve customer grievances with internal interdepartmental networking and collaboration.
- Regularly review the process control and claims performance reports to ensure adherence to overall product & pricing strategy
- Implementation of the wellness calendars designed for various corporate .
- Adhere and implement the Risk governance guidelines of the company
- Responsible for product related trainings and knowledge management to ensure easy and requisite access to concerned teams
Education Requirements: MBBS/BDS/BHMS/MBA/PGDM/ with 5-10 years experience, preferably in the area of Hospital management/ Health TPA experience/ Medical equipment-medicines sales/ NGOs working in urban India.
- To develop a network of providers to support the various wellness and VAS initiatives of the company .
- To meet corporate and explain the salient features of our plans and objectives
- To train internal teams with customer engagement programs
- Co-ordinate with vendors and frontline sales team to implement wellness initiatives
- To understand the service requirements of the clients and rally the company’s support functions to response aptly
Naukri.com - 20 months ago