About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: McAfee India Center, Bangalore
About the Role:
This position is for a Senior Development Engineer (SSE) for the McAfee Consumer Platform Architecture team. The SSE will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of various projects executed by the consumer platform team on the consumer e-Commerce system and various internal systems and back-end processes including cloud applications. Candidate should have excellent technical skills. Candidate should have experience in building highly scalable and performing systems that serve a large user base. Candidate should have ability and confidence to work independently without asking much help on technical solutions.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
Desired Qualification & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Computer science
Over 5+ years of experience
· Highly proficient in .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET
· Deep knowledge of Microsoft .NET including XML, LINQ, Multithreading, Asynchronous, Parallel Programming
· Sound knowledge of SQL Server 2010/12
· Experience in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution, independently.
· Passion to work with demanding architects on complex systems
· Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player.
· Good understanding of coding best practices and standards
· Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
Job: Software Development
Primary Location: MIC-India MIC-Karnataka MIC-Bangalore BEC MIC
Position Number: 883481
McAfee - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
McAfee puts a virtual padlock on IT resources. The company sells network security products that protect computers, networks, and mobile...