Must Have: Designing and Architecture of Databases Expertise in working Oracle Exadata databases Expertise in Installation, Configuration and deployment of Oracle 10g/11g database and Exposure to Real Application Clusters (RAC) 6 8 years of experience on Oracle Administration (preferably OCP) Installing oracle server and client software and upgrading. Experience in Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g R1 and R2, Tablespace, Schemas, Space |
Good to Have:
- Expertise in Application/ DB Tuning Performance Monitoring.
- Expertise in Patching, Upgrade and Migration of oracle database in Enterprise environment
- Experience in working with Tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager's (OEM's), SQL analyzer, Statspack, AWR and TOAD
- Proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Hands on experience in database backups and Recovery strategies using RMAN, Export/Import, Cold, Hot backups DR solutions
- Expertise in implementation of physical standby database using Oracle Data Guard, Flashbackup etc.,
- Exposure to MSSQL server database technology
- Good understanding of Incident, Problem and Change Management (ITIL)
- ITIL Certification
- BE/ B Tech/ ME/ M Tech/ M. Sc / MCA / MCM/ MS/ MBA (with IT/ Systems/Finance)/ CA / ICWA.
- Only B. Sc, BCA Technical Diploma (3 Yrs) with min 4 yrs relevant IT experience.
- Consistent academic record is a must i.e. 50% and above
- A candidate should not have more than 2 years of break in Career / Academics or Non - IT Experience
- Correspondence or Part time courses will not be considered.
- Candidates interviewed by TCS in the last 6 months are not eligible.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian IT services, business solutions and outsourcing company headquartered in Mumbai, India....