Should have in-depth knowledge working on innovative IT tools technology Previous experience working on new technology prototype building, testing deployment Ability and proven track record to manage large / medium transformational projects related to new software deployment Thought leader who can think create demand for the innovative tools in the existing FA domain Proven track record to |
- use the innovative technology in unconventional manner
- Experience in assisting the organization in performing market research to identify the latest innovative tools in the industry domain
- Experience in creating a compelling business case for an organization to partner with 3rd party vendors wherein the organization can gain competitive advantage using the
- 3rd party tools technology
- Very high focus on execution process orientation
- Project management skills ability to work on tight deadlines essential
- Ability to interact and manage multiple stakeholders across the globe and influence through expertise
- Drive to continuously look for opportunities to improve the market offerings leveraging innovative tools and 3rd party tools.
- Analytical and numerical ability - data driven
- Stability - should not have changed jobs frequently
- Good communication skills.
- Work with the global leaders in creating innovative BPM solution offering in O2C domain
- Actively work in conceptualizing BPM prototypes in O2C domain which can cater to specific industry verticals requirements Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing etc
- Work on the go to market strategy for BPM offering
- Project manage FA O2C BPM solution across global Order To Cash delivery centers
- Build Tech-enabled BPO business by leveraging SWG assets, integration with SWG GBS on consultative selling.
- Transform delivery via the enablement of BPM technology assets that maximize reuse of IT configurations to shorten our transition lead time reduce operational cost
- Manage client engagements / contracts - Operations support for establishing BPM solution to optimize transform O2C processes
- Manage relationships with customers at the senior management level and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training
- Ensure adequate guidance training of team members to ensure process objectives Customer requirements are met.
- Promote BPM best practice sharing across global Order To Cash delivery centers
- Lead the O2C BPM cadence calls with global stakeholders provide strategic and tactical solutions to maximize BPM penetration performance
- Work out a plan for improving BPM knowledge across the Co
- Take initiative in finalizing the process changes with the client wherever BPM platform is being implemented
- Meet / exceed client expectations, deliver relevant compelling BPM solutions, delight our clients with superior quality service in each every encounter.
- Engage with the client in developing innovative solutions to drive upstream down stream changes leveraging BPM platform
- Ensure team work to deploy the next generation service delivery model (Automation,strategy, analytics, cloud computing, partnering with Research).
- Single point of contact for O2C BPM solution
- Set targets and drive the performance to achieve continuous performance improvement for the contracts where BPM platform is being leveraged
- Strong governance process with no adverse surprises; anticipate addressproactively control gaps.