Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. The company's products combine essential core technologies, continuing innovation, award-winning industrial design and excellent value. Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the symbol LOGN and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol LOGI.
Mobile Application Developer/Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems with a team? Do you take pride in software architecture, design, and coding craftsmanship? Do you have a track record of relentless execution and a passion for building cutting edge software? Logitech is the leader in creating personal peripherals powered by innovative applications. Harmony Remotes are the leader in Advanced Universal Remotes for Home Theatre. This is your opportunity to join our team and help re-invent the entire Harmony software system from the ground up. If you want to make a difference and create software applications that revolutionize the way the world interacts with their home entertainment systems, come and join us.
Logitech is currently looking for a senior software developer to join our Digital Home business unit. She/he will be responsible for excellence in architecture, design, and code craftsmanship. This individual is adept in development practices such as test driven design, automated acceptance testing and continuous integration. She/he possesses a strong sense of responsibility, commitment to quality and achieving deadlines. She/he thrives in an environment of high energy, leading-edge technologies, and complex multi-disciplinary projects. The role has following responsibilities:
- Design and develop award winning applications for the Andorid platforms.
- Develop software for both prototype and production ready cases.
- Create innovative user experiences; solve problems that users don’t know they have yet.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years development with Android
- 3+ years experience in application development.
- 3+ years experience with OO languages (Java).
- Expert in Java and especially embedded Java.
- Expert in Android User Interface implementation.
- Experience in building great UI’s and User experiences.
- Experience building applications that take advantage of the different handsets.
- Provide reference to Android apps developed on and currently on the marketplace.
- Experience participating in Agile/XP teams using the SCRUM process.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Good design sense: visual design, typography
- Experience with embedded systems development
- Experience with programming on iPhone and Blackberry platforms
- Experience with Flash and specifically FlashLite
- Experience using Flash Player 10 on Android
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with push notification (Bounjour, XMPP)
- Experience with OpenID
Logitech - 2 years ago
While many companies want to improve the proverbial mousetrap, Logitech International is more concerned with making a better mouse. The comp...