SERVICE ENGINEER - MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS
Diploma in Instrumentation / Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
* 1 - 2 years Exp. in any discipline of Medical and Health Care Industry
* Candidates with longer experience may also be considered.
* After-sales Service, Servicing Medical Equipments, Technical Customer Support.
* The Responsible for answering Service Calls from Customers promptly, in the assigned territory.
* Should be Competent to Independently trouble-shoot & Solve Technical Problems, Service issues at site.
* He will answer Customer Questions on the Principles, Working & Operation of the Equipments.
* He will assist the customer in the Operation of the Medical Equipments.
* He will also be involved in Installation and Commissioning of Equipments.
* To generate revenue for the Company by selling Annual Maintenance & Comprehensive Maintenance contracts.
* He will be Independently capable of Resolving Problem Situation, collecting & Submitting Feedback information to the company.
* Plan, Execute and Participate in Symposium, Workshops and Demonstrations.
* Manage Collections and Receivables function.
* The job demands extensive Field Work, Travel and Customer contact.
* Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
* Smart and Presentable.
* Good Analytical and Logical Skills.
* Good Inter-personal Skills.
* Excellent convincing skills or persuasion skills.
* Should have an Aggressive Attitude.
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
* Deep sense of Integrity and ethical behavior.
HiTech Placements IN - 10 months ago