B.S/ B.E./ B. Tech => Electronics and Communication. 0-1 year in the relevant area
- M.S/ M. Tech => Electronics & communication or VLSI
– Desirable experience: Any two of the following protocols: MIPI, USB, Ethernet, SATA, PCI-E, AMBA, OCP, HDMI
- Associated with Verification especially using industry standard protocols & methodology
- Protocol experience:
- Languages: Familiarity with System Verilog & Veriog. Should have used Object Oriented Programming in the projects worked on.
- Responsible for model development and verification of VIPs to support UVM/VMM/OVM flows and across multiple similators. Also responsible to ensure functionally correct implementation of the protocol/behavior.
- Being able to achieve review closure of implementation based on review feedback.
Synopsys - 10 months ago
To sum up, Synopsys is a leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and services. Its products are used by designers of...