- Academic Qualification: 10+2+3 years of Education – Minimum
- Life Science Graduate (Preferably- MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BPT, B Pharm. BSc. Biotechnology (Nursing),)
- Above 55% on Aggregate in science subjects
- Knowledge of Human Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology is mandatory, else Transcription experience is acceptable.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Typing Test -20 words per Minute
- Good English Verbal- Communication Skills
- Medical Coding Training not less than 3 month in any institute
- Salary: Decent package for Fresher, Experienced – Negotiable.
- Pick & Drop – Transport would be provided at free of cost.
- Performance Incentive – Monthly
- Night Shift Allowance.
- IJP Roles & Growth opportunities.
- Best in class training & updation of knowledge through periodic training sessions.
Naukri.com - 11 months ago
Serco's global BPO business is a leading provider of managed and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to public and private sector or...