Designation- Doctors Male/ Female Qualification- *BHMS(Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and surgery ) *BAMS( Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine Surgery) /PMHM(RMA) Company Profile: - About the Project: Government of Chhattisgarh has been organizing periodic check up of all school going children under their School Health Programme (SHP). Due to shortage of human resource, the coverage and frequency of such services |
have not been up to the mark. It has therefore been decided to outsource this activity to agencies having the experience and expertise in organizing health camps and willing to organize the SHP in the State.
*Subsequent to this NGO has won the tender to operate this project in Raipur district
for a period of 48 months.
- Lead the team to achieve the set standards
- Travel with van to the designated locations as per the plan.
- Conduct medical camps as per the process.
- Provide prescriptions/counselling to the patients.
- Reporting to cluster managers regarding operational issues.
- Fill and submit all required data/reporting mechanisms adherence to the rules and regulations as set by the organization.
- Ensuring maximum attendance by the van staff.
- Achieve the daily targets set and try to overachieve the same.
- Plan and guide the team to achieve the patient targets.
Salary- Rs.15000 to Rs.20,000/- P.M Gross Salary . (Maximum)
Experience- 0-2 years minimum
Employment- Fixed term contract (48 months)
Job Location- Raipur district-Chhattisgarh
Organization One of the largest NGO Foundation (Related Government)
Once the resumes are shortlisted by the HRD of Z2PLUS the candidates
Would have to come a telephonic interview and after that direct forward to company for second round interview.
*Preferred onlyChhattisgarh local candidate.( Bhillai/ Raipur/Bilaspur/ Other Chhattisgarh
*Outside candidate would be applicable for this position. But apart from salary company not provide any other facility (Fooding/ Accommodation/ other perks).
Date of joining immediate after selection of interview.