The position includes the following tasks & responsibilities:
• Support the SVP in organizing his working life, providing assistance as required helping maximize his contribution to the company.
• Ensure co-ordination of SVP calendar by balancing priorities, strategic agenda, requirements from core leadership teams, and various initiatives.
• Act as first point of contact internally and externally for the SVP in filtering and directing communications/ enquires as appropriate.
• Anticipate the needs of the SVP, provide confidential support and display good judgment and discretion.
• Independent in the daily work as well as a close collaboration with the SVP, his team or in cooperation with other internal organizations
• Coordinate cross-functional meetings and domestic/international travel arrangements.
• Produce, proofread, and edit complex correspondence and presentations and participate in special projects as requested.
• Compile and analyze information for inclusion into reports and prepare comprehensive presentations with multi-directives from manager, team, and other departments. .
• As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
• Serves as a specialist in own field, identifying and selecting the best solution from different alternatives.
• Works on assignments that are difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
• Handles special projects with ease; making decisions related to procedural matters using established guidelines.
• Ability to demonstrate exceptionally strong analytical and practical problem solving skills.
• Mature individual with good diplomatic and business partnering skills.
• Extreme professionalism and understanding of maintaining highly confidential information.
Cisco Systems - 15 months ago