* Familiar with scope of work, monitor scope change
and raise change notifications.
* Performs detail engineering and design/calculations.
Initiates and reviews material lists, P&ID etc for
Electrical & Instrument equipment / systems and
services for detailing scope including for F&G and
* Prepares / updates specifications and data sheets
for Electrical, Instrument, F&G and
Telecommunication equipment and bulk materials.
* Initiates inquiry and purchase order requisitions,
evaluates quotations, prepares bid tabulations and
* Reviews and approves vendor documentation.
* Carries out single and multi-discipline checks on
other discipline deliverables.
* Provides technical directions and inputs to design
* Performs electrical system study / calculation,
participation in HAZOP and SIL study.
* Provides bid engineering support, estimation of
engineering man-hours etc.
* Issues bid technical clarifications, attends
internal & external bid meetings, etc.
* Prepares estimates for equipment and activities as
required for proposals and when potential work scope
change occurs. Captures scope change (additions /
deletions) and submits claims as and when required
and provides necessary inputs to DTCM system.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Instrumentation or
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- 5+ years with major contractor / consultant in the
oil / gas industry.
- Registered professional/chartered engineer.
McDermott - 19 months ago