The qualified candidate will provide guidance and support on various Human Resources matters to various stakeholders located at Qualcomms Hyderabad office. The incumbent will advise employees and managers (where applicable) on HR programs / guidelines/ processes including performance management and will be expected to champion various employee engagement initiatives under the banners of Q|
living and QGiving in partnership with employee interest groups.
- Business partner to managers to implement Qualcomm's Performance Management process. This role includes education and coaching managers on merit recommendations including bonus and stock awards and promotions.
- Work with managers to resolve interpersonal conflicts as may arise in the team. Counsel and coach employees/managers as needed on career related or policy related matters.
- Work with the managers to design and deliver appropriate interventions to build a strong and cohesive team.
- Interact with employees on a regular basis to understand concerns and highlight those to the Sr. Management/ HR Leadership with the goal of implementing corrective action.
- Will be expected to manage all aspects of HR operations including legal compliances from an HR perspective.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 10+ years HR Generalist experience
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to think and act strategically in the deployment of various HR programs
- Excellent people management skills to lead a small team
- Should be able to recommend and implement HR solutions based on stakeholder requirement
- Has excellent client interaction skills and process orientation etc.
- Is able to professionally manage details and deliver to expectations.
- Must have excellent communication skills; the ability to build and manage relationships; and the ability to influence change.
Master's degree in Human Resources or MBA in Human Resources from a premier institution.
Qualcomm - 11 months ago
Qualcomm is an American wireless telecommunications research and development company, as well as the largest fabless chip supplier in the...