Takshak Group - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
1. Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
2. Participation in R&D Team Meetings.
3. Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
4. Maintain Project Managers calendars.
5. Sites include all coverage, control locations including central and secondary dispatch locations, backhaul locations, and generation plants and associated facilities.
6. Ensure coordination of the interfaces of R&D with DRA, Marketing, Medicine and Operations.
7. Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
8. Also included is the scheduled deployment of mobile and portable radios to meet district roll-out.
9. Members, ensure adherence to deadlines.
10. File all project documents (hard and soft copies)
11. Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all disciplines within R&D.
12. The detailed schedule will include all project phases and dependencies including at least preliminary engineering, property review and acquisition, detailed design, material procurement, installation, test and turn-up, and site and system acceptance.
13. Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site based schedule as agreed with engineering and project management.
14. Compile summary documents, e.g. Product Development Plan, management Summary and Target Product Profile. Collect and include contributions of the Team
15. Responsible to take input from the business analysts and project engineers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule. Careesma - 11 months ago