Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use our network equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
In Ericsson we have 6 Practices, Mobile Broadband, Communication Service, OSS/BSS, Managed Services, Fixed broadband and TV/Media. This position is to Head the Bid-Office activities in all the above 6 practice areas and reporting to VP and Head of Group Function Sales & Marketing EGI – Office based out of Gurgaon (India)
This person will be responsible for generating sales/demand across product and services from his regions. He will be responsible for Demand in Bid-Office, CSI, Operations and Network Engineering areas. He will work with regions EP-Heads, Operations Head and CU’s to create the demand.
Proactively drives Region dialogue on long-, medium-, and short-term topics to establish trust, build business partnership, and generate and qualify new leads.
Proactively seek out business opportunities in ongoing projects and customer engagements for continuous up-selling and repeat sales.
1. Work place will be Gurgaon. He will closely work with Customer Units (CU), BU’s, GF and EP’s to provide superior engagement experience.
2. ·Analyze customer network and business as a holistic view by understanding their business issues.
3. ·Work close with key regions, Head of EP’s and BU’s to drive business and deliver with highest quality.
4. ·Drive up-selling in ongoing project.
5. Strong Thought Capability to deliver our value argumentation to Regions globally
6. Ready to travel Globally at short notice, frequent International travel.
7. Available for Escalation from all the regions in short notice.
8. Focus on highest Quality of Bids.
Masters in Computer Science/Telecommunication and an MBA
- More than 16 years of relevant experience.
- International Experience is PLUS.
- Ericsson specific process understanding, existing relationship with EP heads across 10 regions and BU’s is a BIGPLUS
- Excellent understanding of Ericsson product, services and processes and Industry trend in BIG PLUS
- Ericsson BU and PDU ways of working is PLUS
- Strong track record in engaging with customers to sell and deliver in the practice area
- Excellent in communication skill for both with the team and towards customers including business presentations.
- Strong in consultative selling, strong experience needed for mobile radio solution domain.
- Experienced in competence management and knowledge management
- Strong International cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Customer presence: Ability to command the attention and respect of senior customer and industry executives, building trust.
- Excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills
- 10 months ago