Information Technology Analyst
Honeywell - Gurgaon, Haryana
This job posting is no longer available on Honeywell.
- Call Center / Telephony: Avaya G3xx / S87XX, IP office, Avaya CMS ; NICE Logger Perform 3.0 ; Intuity Audix; Octel ; Elite ACD ; CTI Applications, AES
- Experience with Programming and Trouble shooting on Cisco/Avaya ACD / CMS platforms.
- LAN / WAN : Cisco series Switches & Routers ; Cisco ICM/IPCC ; Nortel Passport/Veraz/IGX/MGX ATM switches ; MPLS, IPLC, NLD, ISDN, Broadband
- Platforms : Win 2k Server / Advance Server / NT ; Win XP/Win7; Citrix Meta frame ; Linux, is an added advantage
- Experience in Windows and Unix platforms, IIS, TCP/IP, SNMP, CGI, HTML and miscellaneous security related toolsets, is an added advantage
- Provide support, develop/implement and maintain contact center application such as WEB, IVR, Call Routing, CTI, WFM, Logger, CRM applications
- Responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient IT systems and day-to-day operations.
- Experience in managing contact center technologies for a large corporation spanning a large base of contact centers and using different vendor products.
- Should be able to understand overall customer requirement and be able to come up with most innovative and efficient solution
- Candidate should have strong analytical capabilities
- Should be proactive in making suggestions to customers on best practices and managing client or Business owners expectations is critical
- Should be able to present the solutions to the customers and articulate the value props in a detailed and crisp manner
- Should have excellent vendor management and 3rd party management skills
- Should have excellent relationship management skills with customers, vendors, partners and other internal teams
- Experience in pricing and commercial packaging of solutions is an added advantage
- 9 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic