What's your passion? Whether you're into rock climbing, singing or dancing, at IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we're looking for Executive Assistant to join our Crowne Plaza Preopening team at Kochi, Kerala (India). Crowne Plaza Kochi hotel will offer 269 spacious business rooms and suites with panoramic views of the backwaters, and of the City. It will offer variety of authentic culinary choices, extensive spa and leisure facilities. Hi-tech meeting spaces for up to 900, both indoors as well as outdoor-with a tranquil waterfront setting will make Crowne Plaza Kochi the preferred International brand for Business, Leisure and Events.
You'll be an integral member of the hotels team, providing adminstrative suppport to projects, positioning and day to day activity. You'll report directly to the General Manager . In this role you will be required to manage manage the following duties :
- Interacts with guests and individuals outside the hotel, including, but not limited to, current and potential clients, owning company representatives, community leaders, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community
- Assists in the development and implementation of the Strategic Plan, Marketing Plan, Budget and Goals Programme to ensure on an on-going basis optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability
- Ensures highest level of guest satisfaction by providing within Corporate standards quality guest services and amenities
- Assists in monitoring present and future trends, practices and systems in the hotel industry and determines and ensures execution of competitive programmes as directed
- Participates in conducting weekly inspections and ensures physical facilities are kept in operational condition by full implementation of preventive maintenance programmes and judicious planning and management of FF& E, as directed
- Ensures emergency procedures are practised and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guest and employees
- Establishes and maintains effective internal communication and meetings structures to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity
- Establishes and maintains a prominent level of visibility and involvement in the property and in business, social and governmental communities as appropriate
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations including open communication with all employees
- Keep General Manager informed of any unforeseen events, which may occur in his/her absence
- Assists in selling hotel through personal involvement with all potential markets as required
- Ensures environmentally friendly practices are implemented in accordance with the IHG Environmental Manual/local applicable laws and regulations
- Co-ordinates functions and activities with General Manager, Regional, Area and Corporate staff as appropriate.
You'll be diligent and adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures
Ideally, you'll have a Bachelor's degree or Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred, or 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience, coupled with excellent communications skills, written & oral proficiency in English & Mayalayam. Pre-opening experience will be an advantage.
In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, associated benefits and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG.
You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you
Room to be yourself
So what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please look at
InterContinental Hotels Group
- 12 months ago