NVIDIA - Bangalore, Karnataka
Support our Engineering Development Program efforts ensuring meaningful and efficient training rollout with maximum program usage. Update and maintain Sharepoint sites for Release Planning.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:Sharepoint required skills:
- Send out invites to the proper distribution lists, insuring accurate details, and utilizing (upgrading where appropriate) a standard meaningful communication template.
- Over time filter basic program questions and ensure prompt answers from the engineering training core team where needed.
- Prepare and manage presenters insuring well planned rollouts to our teams.
- Ensure proper room set up (webcast, sign in sheet, call in, etc)
- Publish dates, details, and presentation materials on our sharepoint site.
- Organizing the sharepoint site to allow for easier access as the program grows
- Keep Release Planning site current and relevant
- Sharepoint update and maintenance:
- Maintain the calendar, links and Sharepoint site. Assist track owners in creating and maintaining their pages.
- Maintain and enhance the training site and Release Planning Sharepoint site
- Bring forward Wiki links to Sharepoint
Customer service skills:
- Core SharePoint features - sites and site collections, lists, columns, views, version control, notification mechanisms, web parts, search, personal sites, and user profiles.
- How to manage security, site collection content, site templates, features, themes, and recycle bin
- The importance of content types and their relationship to features such as site columns, workflows, information management policies, and content query web part
- How to use Excel to design and publish Excel pages
- Coordinate with instructors, outlook calendars and multi-location
- Send invite and answer questions about the training series
- Ensure SWAG distribution
- Ensure enrollment and record keeping of attendees
- Detail oriented, courteous, customer-facing skills.
- 12 months ago
View job -
Email job link, apply later
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic