The role involves market research, lead generation, creating business relationships and supporting the global Sales & Marketing team in the market research process with potential / existing Customers using various Market Research tools. The position requires understanding of various online Market research tools, Leads generation, sales process, MS Office and good coordination skills.
Market Research request management, Coordination and Tracking
Handle various types of market research projects involving Lead Generation, Competitive intelligence, Account Profiling, Market Assessment, Trends analysis, benchmarking, Strategic research, Go to market planning etc Generate and coordinate Contacts/ Lead generation activities based on data gathering from online tools and databases and to devise and evaluate methods and procedures to collect data Support the sales and marketing teams in coordinating and providing necessary contact and account information for handling opportunities through timely response to Market Research requests. Act in capacity of a project manager for specific projects undertaken Performs research to gather and analyze data on recent industry changes and trends Collecting, analyzing and validating contact and other information on clients, competition and prospects Perform research to include data gathering and formulation of reports for Senior management about recent changes in specific industry Gather and maintain an up-to-date library of MR activities and tasks Assist with CRM data management, working in close association with CRM Administrator Takes the responsibility of seeing the MR request through completion while adhering to Service Levels of timeliness, completeness and accuracy Create Market Research strategies to help and sustain profitability. Perform SWOT and Impact analysis based on market changes. Understand and research geographies for sales explorations.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
IT Software, Software Services
Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Marketing Research Executive/ Manager
Competitive intelligence , Account Profiling , Market Assessment , Trends analysis , benchmarking , Strategic research , Go to market planning , GTM , Market Research , market analyst , market research analyst , research analyst , Lead Generation
Desired Candidate Profile
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG - MBA/PGDM - Marketing)
Please refer to the Job description above
Aris Global Software Pvt. Ltd.
ArisGlobal (AG) is a leading Software Product Development Company in Lifescience & Pharmaceutical space.
- As global leader, AG extends software solutions to Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Devices and Clinical Research Organization (CRO) markets.
- AG is headquartered at USA (Connecticut) with offices at UK, Europe and Japan and Development Centre in Bangalore, India.
- AG has pioneered advancement of Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Compliance, Medical Information and Clinical Trial Management software.
- A veteran organization with over 15+ Years expertise and 170+ satisfied Customers, ArisGlobal caters to the needs of World's Largest Pharma, Bio-tech and Life Science Organizations.
- During 2006, AG entered into a strategic alliance with ERP global giant, SAP towards providing innovative solutions to its customers through the NetWeaver technology.
For more details on ArisGlobal, visit our website www.arisglobal.com
ArisGlobal is currently seeking talented Software professionals to partner with us in achieving ambitious growth plans chalked out for the coming years. A brief profile of candidates who could aspire to take part in our success is outlined below:
View Contact Details
Aris Global Software Pvt Ltd
SKR Towers, # 19/2, 15th Cross JP Nagar 4th phase Dollars colony BANGALORE,Karnataka,India 560078
- 11 months ago