1. Work closely with developers to design and deliver the key components of the Kronos HR/Payroll application.
2. Responsibilities include developing and executing test strategies to ensure quality service pack releases.
3. Ensuring proper functionality and performance of a wide variety of applications and platforms.
4. Successful candidates will be experienced in modern test methodologies and processes executed throughout the software development life cycle and have a proven track record as an individual contributor in a small Agile team environment.
5. A demonstrated ability to deliver quality product releases on schedule using risk analysis and defect containment practices, test automation, and continuous improvement initiatives are key to this position.
Providing technical expertise to the projects
Growing the technical knowledge & expertise of the team
Responsible & Accountable for the quality of the product for the project.