URGENTLY LOOKING FOR SYSTEM ANALYST AT AHMEDABAD
Websters Group - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
1. gathering and documenting business and technical requirements,
2. Defining workflow processes, designing and developing application solutions, and conducting technical research on new technologies.,
3. Performance tuning, deployment, troubleshooting, contacting and working with vendors to obtain product information, and resolving technical problems.
4. The analyst will study the information problems and needs of the organization to determine how to best solve the problems and accomplish improvements using information technology.
5. The systems analyst will create and maintain required documentation and specifications as deemed necessary by the initiative.
6. Incumbent will be responsible for leading the projects and well as overseeing the analysis phase of the SDLC. Will participate in all SDLC phases.
7. The person selected will operate as a user liaison and will manage small to mid-size projects to successful completion. The IT Systems Analyst job is responsible for the defining and supporting computer applications.
8. The Systems Analyst/Developer position requires strong business skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems.
9. The incumbent will consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
10. The incumbent will also be responsible for writing documentation to describe custom configuration of applications and operating procedures to liaison with 3rd party application development consultants.
11. The incumbent will also be responsible for writing documentation to describe custom configuration of applications and operating procedures to liaison with 3rd party application development consultants.
12. Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
13. Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
14. Assist network administrator with application installation and testing.
15. Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development projects.
16. Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving IT software issues client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Careesma - 10 months ago