UltraTech Cement Limited has an annual capacity of 52 million tonnes. It manufactures and markets Ordinary Portland Cement, Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement and Portland Pozzalana Cement. It also manufactures ready mix concrete (RMC).
The company has 11 integrated plants, one white cement plant, one clinkerisation plant in UAE, 15 grinding units, 11 in India, 2 in UAE, one in Bahrain and Bangladesh each and and five terminals four in India and one in Sri Lanka.
UltraTech Cement is the country¿s largest exporter of cement clinker. The export markets span countries around the Indian Ocean, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Hirmi Cement Works (HCW), Hirmi, Dist. Baloda, Chattisgarh.
HCW is located about 65 Km from Raipur. Hirmi is a small village located on Raipur - Baloda Bazar road. The nearest railway stations are Tilda, Bhatapara & Raipur which are 20, 28 & 65 Kms away from our plant. The nearest Airport is Raipur.
Monitor and control the below mentioned activities of CPP operation to provide cheap and uninterrupted power supply to main plant, Maximise plant availability, Maintain optimum process parameter related to Power generation without compromising on environment, health and safety during operation of CPP.
1. Operation of Plant & Equipments:
Organize & coordinate operation of CPP and operation & optimization of process parameters and the generation targets at optimum cost maintaining environment and safety standards.
Supervise and execution of various maintenance jobs.
Coordination with other maintenance departments to improve equipment availability.
2. Inspection, Quality control of in-coming goods & Equipments:
Inspection of materials as per approved quality standard.
Follow-up with Stores and purchase for indents.
Witnessing of material and equipment testing at vendor works and at stores on receipt
3. Cost optimization: Plan and control the cost within the budget to ensure minimum operation and maintenance cost of Units.
Monitoring performance/ productivity of equipments against target.
Monitoring of actual cost / budgeted cost.
Inventory review and monitoring.
4. Modifications and Improvements: Identify areas for improvements, conduct focused studies, prepare and supervise execution of proposals on modifications /improvements for Productivity Improvement.
7. Safety and Compliance of Statutory requirements.
8. System implementation: Monitor quality systems (ISO, EMS, TPM, OHSAS) in the section through the involvement of people for improving Plant Performance as per Quality / Environmental Standards.