Deputy General Manager - Legal
A Leading Dairy Consulting Organisation - Anand, Gujarat
Main Purpose:(Captures Essence of Job in brief)
Managing Court matters, co-ordinating with advocates and counsels on legal matters, preparing various kind of legal documents and provide legal support to different groups and sister organisations.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Drafting of contracts, conveyance documents, Memorandum of Understanding, loan documents, mortgage/hypothecation and other security documents, Non Disclosure Agreements and other legal documents.
2. Drafting / vetting of pleadings, plaints, writ petitions, replies, rejoinder, and other applications for the purposes of civil, writ, securitization, criminal proceedings including proceedings filed by or against the organization.
3. Attending Court matters including matters related to suits, writs, recovery, property, criminal litigation, corporate laws, intellectual property, Co-operative societies.
4. Preparing of briefs for Advocates and case for opinion for Counsels.
5. Should be familiar with the Securitization Laws and recovery proceedings.
6. Intellectual Property related matters.
7. RTI matters.
8. To assist various Groups/divisions/subsidiaries on various legal issues. Naukri.com - 11 months ago