UltraTech Cement Limited has an annual capacity of 52 million tonnes. It manufactures and markets Ordinary Portland Cement, Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement and Portland Pozzalana Cement. It also manufactures ready mix concrete (RMC).
The company has 11 integrated plants, one white cement plant, one clinkerisation plant in UAE, 15 grinding units, 11 in India, 2 in UAE, one in Bahrain and Bangladesh each and and five terminals four in India and one in Sri Lanka.
UltraTech Cement is the country¿s largest exporter of cement clinker. The export markets span countries around the Indian Ocean, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Name of the Business Unit
UltraTech Cement Ltd., Hirmi Cement Works
Engineer/ Sr. Engineer - TPP Maintenance
Hirmi Cement Works (HCW), Hirmi, Dist. Baloda, Chattisgarh.
HCW is located about 65 Km from Raipur. Hirmi is a small village located on Raipur - Baloda Bazar road. The nearest railway stations are Tilda, Bhatapara & Raipur which are 20, 28 & 65 Kms away from our plant. The nearest Airport is Raipur.
B.E. - 5 to 6 Yeras
Diploma - 7 to 8 Years
B.E. / Diploma - Mechanical Engineering
Plan, organise, coordinate, monitor and control the all maintenance activities of Boilers, Turbine and BOPs to achieve uninterrupted power supply to main plant as per the plant requirement, To ensure availability of Boiler, Turbine and Balance of Plant auxiliaries.
Principal Accountabilities: 1. Maintenance of plant and equipment: Mechanical maintenance of Boiler, Turbine and BOP auxiliaries for smooth operation of equipments and job execution at site to achieve the availability target.
2. Inspection, Quality control of in-coming goods & Equipments Material planning and inspection of materials as per approved quality standard.
3. Cost optimization: Plan and control the minimum maintenance cost to ensure maintenance cost within the budget.
4. Modifications and Improvements: Identify areas for improvements, conduct focused studies, prepare and supervise execution of proposals on modifications /improvements for Productivity Improvement.
5. System Implementation: Ensure effective implementation all quality system e.g. WCM, TQM, ISO, EMS, Safety etc. in the area of operation to attain high productivity & quality standards.
6. People Management: Build and sustain a conductive work culture by effective management of people to improve productivity, growth and motivation levels of employees to institutionalize best practices in the unit.
7. Safety/Statutory Compliance: Implement & ensure the compliance of all Safety and statutory requirements with respect to explosives act, electrical installations, factory etc., to improve safety. Aditya Birla Group - 12 months ago