Product Development & Marketing Manager
Ingersoll Rand - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Ingersoll Rand is uniquely qualified to create and sustain safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car ® , Ingersoll Rand ® , Schlage ® , Thermo King ® , and Trane ® , work together to inspire progress for our customers. For more information about Ingersoll Rand visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand’s Climate Solutions sector delivers energy-efficient HVACR solutions for customers globally. It's world class brands include Thermo King, the leader in transport temperature control and Trane, provider of energy efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, building and contracting services, parts support and advanced controls for homes and commercial buildings.
1. Prioritizing, monitoring and track the various NPD initiatives happening in Sourcing, Engg and publish MIS around them to business.
2. Calibrating NPD and localization work happening w r t market feedback and ensure respective back end teams are made timely aware.
3. Actively go into market with sales team to capture product needs and enable it addressed with Engg. / Sourcing teams.
4. Develop product and its variants product literature thru marketing communication team and support sales team in product training.
5. Identify adjacencies market for such product and share inputs with Sales team to improve market coverage
6. Manage product portfolio including its upgrades and track its market performance Vs competition and publish results to business
7. Benchmark product performance and its costing Vs competition time to time with Engg and share results with business.
8. Person will be expected to build product support teams going forward.
Percentage of Travel: Min. Yrs. Experience:12
Preferably from the heavy machinery industry who had experience of end to end NPD and product launch in India.
Experience of working with multi stakeholders including global partners.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Add to Job Cart
View Job Cart
Ingersoll Rand Job Agent Ingersoll Rand - 9 months ago