Job Number 1556948
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Essential Responsibilities a. Initiate, drive process rigor and accuracy, execute and manage compliance under Corporate & Other Laws.
b. Work with different groups within and outside the business to identify and execute on key opportunities for business to meet compliance goals.
c. Compliance with requirements of RBI.
d. Compliances and liaising with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, the Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India and other statutory authorities.
e. Convening Board Meetings and General Meetings, preparing agenda and minutes.
f. Implementing of Corporate Governance processes
g. Adhere to all rules and regulation with respect to the company practices and procedures
h. Compliance to Labour laws
i. Regulatory compliance matters and supporting legal team on engagement with appropriate governmental authorities in India – e.g., Customs, Software Technology Park, Municipal Corporation.
j. Supporting in Compliance with all statutory requirements including those related to the STPI or other Schemes, Shops and Establishment Act, employee benefits etc., and for working with internal and external agencies to carry out legal compliance audits.
k. Guide other functional members on the Company Law on issues related to document management, litigation holds, litigation strategy, and document management process improvements.
l. Anticipate and drive solutions for a diverse range of legal and business issues. Qualifications/Requirements • Qualified graduate and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with approximately 4+ years of experience with preferably in house experience with above responsibilities.
- Candidate with experience of providing Company Secretarial support to engineering, healthcare and research organizations would be preferred
- Unyielding commitment to ethics & high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics.
- Ability to communicate effectively and inspire confidence in teams, executive management and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Ability and courage to question status quo and develop solutions to address concerns
- Effective and efficient delivery of top quality Company Secretarial services in corporate environment Desired Characteristics • 4+ years of experience in counseling on all Company Secretarial matters
- Experience in creating and delivering training to senior level personnel
- Demonstrated ability to implement process-driven solutions to Company Secretarial issues.
- Exposure to an in-house Company Secretarial department
- 11 months ago