Ericsson - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
This job posting is no longer available on Ericsson.
The Back Office IN Sr. Engineer Functional Role is to:
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the GSM specific IN Network
- Be part of team managing specific IN Network activities associated with Mobily GSM Network
- Monitoring and review of TT, CR and AT on daily basis.
- To contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
The Back Office IN Sr. Engineer is responsible for specific system/s by performing the following activities:
Administrating IN and Support Systems
Preventive & Corrective Maintenance
Planned Maintenance (Health Checks, Backups etc…)
Problem Escalations and Follow-ups ( CSR)
Performance Analysis & Investigation
Interface with Customer, 3PP and Ericsson Departments
Ensure smooth and quality system/service handover from Project.
Tariff implementation and testing
Adherence to Processes
- Degree within / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering, MCA etc.
- Have a 4 to 8 years of experience as an Engineer /Sr. Engineer in a mobile network environment,
- Knowledge of GSM, INAP, CAP, SS7, Sigtran etc
The following work position / area/ specific functional skills are typically applicable to the Back Office IN Sr. Engineer functional role.
- Good Technical Knowledge of the specific IN System/s for Mobile Communication
- Understanding of all Processes, routines
- Intelligent Networks, CAMEL, INAP
- Voice Call & Signalling Routing
- Network Architecture
- Signalling Protocols
- Traffic Dimensioning
- Performance & Characteristics of IN Network Nodes
- End-to-End Performance Audit & Optimization
- Result oriented
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Developed skills in Interpersonal communication
- Developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
- 9 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic