Associate Project Manager - QA
Allianz Cornhill Information Services Pvt Ltd - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Working knowledge of HP QTP / QC
1. Strong Leadership and Communication Skills (written, oral, one to one, presentation, negotiation, influencing, assertive), Coaching and Mentoring Skills Excellent coding skills
2. Ability to Manage Multiple projects / releases
3. Good knowledge in MS Project .
4. Drive for continuous improvement and Positive attitude
5. Well founded in the basics of software testing
6. Any certification to establish managerial or technical skills will be an added advantage
7. Ability to adapt to varied circumstances
8. Outstanding commitment and motivation
9. Experience with risk management in the insurance business (appreciated)
10. Takes effective decisions in the light of changes to business strategy.
11. Manage the delivery / Release of RAI testing
12. To actively promote and maintain company and departmental standards, best practice and quality.
13. Assist staff in their professional and personal development.
14. Effectively manage allocated projects, and related project teams, working in partnership with the business, scheduling, monitoring progress and implementing to agreed target dates.
15. Work with the business area and IT to ensure effective all round IT service delivery.
16. Assist, advise and guide staff to ensure performance objectives and targets are set.
17. Test result review and reporting
18. Defect reporting and management Naukri.com - 11 months ago