JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking; financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase. Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website:
As an application support & development team member, you will design, develop, code, test, debug and document high quality programming applications to satisfy requirements of one or more user areas. You will utilize mature (3rd or 4th Generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation. You will also provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level. You will work closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Additionally, you will research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations. You will be required to provide production and technical support to assigned systems and will need to be on-call on rotation basis.
1PM - 10PM IST
During Weekend and India Holiday (On-call support from home on rotation basis)
Should be graduated in Computer science, Computer engineering or related engineering fields (E.g B.Sc, B.E or MCA, M.Tech in Computers / Electronics etc.,)
Role & Responsibilities
1. Create technical design
3. Code reviews
4. Create Unit test plan
5. Perform Unit testing
6. Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
7. Production and on-call support
8. Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
Essential Skills & Experience
Technology Skills (Must Have)
- Between 3-6 years of Application Development/Support/Maintenance work experience.
- Highly effective oral and written communication, ability to communicate with all stakeholders at the required level. Work with multiple teams both internally and externally and cross border.
- 13/7 Production Support, On-call and Service Delivery Model
- Technical/On-Call Problem Resolution
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to work in a project team environment
6. MQ Series
7. MS Excel
8. MS Word
Technology Skills (Nice to Have)
6. Card Industry experience
IN-MH-Mumbai-Magnus Tower / 03874
JPMorgan Chase - 9 months ago
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational banking corporation of securities, investments and retail. It is a major provider of f...