Wipro

Wipro India Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun and learning experience
Senior Engineer Platform and Storage (Current Employee), mumbaiMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Job security
Cons: Travel to work is long .
In Wipro work has been suitable for personal and intellectual growth , similarly sharing Ideas and knowledge among st peers and colleagues was a daily routine.The time spent in Wipro has been fruitful.
Customer centric along with many fun activities in production floor
Lead Analyst (Current Employee), hyderabadMarch 30, 2015
Joined as fresher, promoted to Lead analyst within 7 Years.
I have learned many things from the start of my career to till date.
My team and co-workers and the managements supported me moving up to the ladder.Here the hard-work counts as well.
Along with fun at work.
fun place,
TECHSUPPORT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), New Delhi,INDIAMarch 29, 2015
Good environment in the office premises,well natured friends in this corporate wipro bpo office.
Here i grewup my skills and personally development in myself.
Its a good professional work place
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: insurance, medical assistance, other benefits etc
Cons: Long hours
Its a good place to work and learn.Wipro is a globalised company, it is one of the biggest international brand name.Wipro provide world class training,Opportunities for growth & other benefits
N/A
Project Manager(Program Manager) (Current Employee), Chennai, TNMarch 27, 2015
Good Company at all levels. System,Process already in place . So you will expect some work ethics . Variety of opportunities available at all level
Productive work place with lots of opportunities
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 27, 2015
We had to undergo a crucial selection procedure before getting selected into the company. We were provided domains depending on our test score and three months of training. When allotted to a project, my work as software developer was quite tedious, but definitely lots to learn from.
Good
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNMarch 26, 2015
Good Place to work.
For Fresher its good environment can explore a lot in technologies and wipro provides good quality training.
It would be great if UCF mappings are based on employee interested technolgies.
It is really a challenge to work in BPO. as it is a target oriented
SENIOR ASSOCIATE for 26 (Former Employee), puneMarch 26, 2015
Cons: nil
Wipro was a good bpo .Every Friday we enjoy by celebrating fun Friday. It is a target oriented and challenges with our Co-worker as we have to complete our target with 100% productivity and 100% Accuracy.
Leading organisation in IT solutions
Support Engineer (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Free Tea/Cofee
Cons: Low Salary
I have build myself as a dynamic professional providing IT support.
I have learned communication and management. Have been through Risk exposures and management.The best part is, we have fun activities apart from work.
I have been a core team member of Wipro Theatre group "Indradhanush" and have leaded the group on various levels.
my second job
Associate (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: salary come at exact dates
Cons: bench problem
Wipro itself is a big company and i had a fun loving working experience i left the job as i was kept on bench so i left the job and now trying to get a good job in my feild.
Productive but Highly target oriented
Internship Project (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: work culture
Cons: sales targets
Working at Wipro is Good if you achieve your sales targets.

Good training and fun at workplace.

Salary is ok for freshers and incentives will be paid upon your achievement of targets.
Software and Telecom
Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaMarch 23, 2015
Senior software engineer
• Expertise on OSS domain – Service Assurance, Network Management
• Worked on implementation of Performance Management and Fault management solution for major clients.
• Worked on Physical inventory and Inventory Management, migration and reconciliation.
• Non-technical experience includes business analysis, requirements analysis and definition, technical writing and team management.
Good place to gain something
Risk Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 23, 2015
Pros: food and cab
Cons: long hours and salary problem
Wipro is a big organisation where we can learn something which will definitely be useful in future. Wipro is an amazing organization to work with, its an organization committed towards its employee. An organization which believes in empowering its employees to the max. For all employee grievances you have people whom u can approach and rest assured your grievance would be resolved
A typical Indian IT consulting company
Solution Delivery Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: job security, healthcare benefits
Cons: aggressive time-frame, 80 hour weeks
A typical day at work would involve a client call in the morning gathering requirements from the SME and working with both the onsite and offshore counterparts to implement the same.
Learning curve is steep. I got to learn about working in different verticals such as Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance and Healthcare which helped me understand business better.
I had an excellent team to work with me who motivated me to achieve excellence in my technical and time-management skills.
The hardest part of the job was the execution of the project with the nearly impossible time-frame set by the management
The most enjoyable part of the job was the brainstorming of ideas and implementing them effectively
Business Analyst
Business Analyst Banking and Financial services (Former Employee), Pune, MHMarch 21, 2015
Involved in Development Problem Management activities for Flex cube core banking environment. Analyzing existing source to determine application issue. Analyzing and implementing new changes. Working in existing BAU activities in UAT environment for supporting partner testing.

Flex cube is a core banking solution provided by Oracle. The product enhances bank as a whole and provides a unique platform to perform bank’s day to day activities in a unique way. Being in a banking industry the requirement of the tool changes according to the needs of business. Hence there is lot of technical changes implemented in the same to keep a pace with the present business requirement. Analyzing the requirement, giving a solution of the requirement, testing the changes and implementing the same in the production environment are what we do as a team. Monitoring the EOD’s after production is also part of our job. Performing testing checks for new implementations of partner system is also a part of our job.
Excellence in Industry Domains
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Pune, MHMarch 20, 2015
Pros: exposure to new technology, customer facing exposure
Cons: remuniration, work life balance
Received exposure to leading customer relation management COTS packages. Learnt how CRM solutions transform business in the Automotive domain. Worked with the most enthusiastic individuals.
fun place to work, good learning place
Testing engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 20, 2015
here one gets ample chance to learn by self and grow professionally. the best part of the organization is its work ethics and work culture which is very encouraging.
work culture is good.
Project.Manager - Datacenter Project (Current Employee), Chennai, TNMarch 19, 2015
i am enjoying my job here, there is no problem in the company. i can take my decision without any disturbance. i am working as a project manger - datacenter projects
Great Work Culture
Datastage Designer/Developer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 19, 2015
IT can be stressful especiall working from the offshore locations . The company has a lot to offer to the employees. The workspace is amazing and relaxing. Management excellent.

The pay is not with par to may other IT companies, but i guess its an okay trade off to make for the rest of the benifits.
It is a good company to work with.
Senior Associate (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBMarch 18, 2015
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: long hours
It is a good company to work with.campus is good,great caferia,no free lunches,takes good care off female employees..

1 2 3 4 5

About Wipro

Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients – Read more