Wipro Employee Reviews

productive and fun workspace
Network Associate managment (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJanuary 22, 2018
To pursue a challenging and responsible position in a successful growing organization, preferably in a multinational environment. This would allow me to capitalize on the best of my capabilities for personal growth and for the prosperity of the company.
Fun workplace you have good facilities to work but no good salaries
Associate Analyst (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 22, 2018
Good place for workibg but you cant taje any responsibility if your family with this salaries. You cant servive with salary and you cant get any hikes ir appreciations frin your work.
Fun place to work
Engineer Server Management (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaJanuary 21, 2018
Good confidence in support teams & management keep tracking the teams.
Proper guidance are given to fresher’s in handling day to day tasks by managers on timely fashion.
One can find good technical growth and career.
Pros
Cab services
Cons
Less shift allowance
OK place to work
R&D Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 21, 2018
Wipro is an Ok place to work.
They give high priority to the Client.
Management is ok.
Good place, where you have work-life balance
Salary is not up to the mark.
A typical day at work
Associate Oracle Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 21, 2018
You must be at office 8:30 am, coordinate with your manager regarding the pending tasks and meet the deadline if there is any, by the end of the day. The problem here is, the tasks are given generally take a complete day or two and we are expected to complete it within hours. At least, that is how it is managed the manager who is allocating us the work.
Ocean of opportunities
Service Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 21, 2018
Its a very good place to work with ocean of opportunities. It will help you to showcase your skills and improve. Best place to settle and to learn new technologies
good environment
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 21, 2018
This is a place where we can work with pleasure than with pressure. Friendly collegues, TL's are very supportive. Feel free to express our thoughts, by giving our space.
Pros
outings
A good place to start
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 20, 2018
Wipro is one of the top IT company from where you can have a good start, although the package is not attractive but you will have other benefits and compensation.
good experience
Associate Analyst for Bloomberg (Former Employee) –  Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 20, 2018
it was good work experience with the wipro as it was my first company i worked for Bloomberg Analyst. working on the bloomberg tools to upload the higher management roles of a company.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Wipro is well and good organization
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 19, 2018
Wipro Provide a good working environment for freshers and experience.
Wipro conducts more training for the employe to enhance their skills.
Good campus, locate employees to their prefered locations.
Technology learning
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  indiaJanuary 19, 2018
Worked in Wipro for 3 years as project engineer and I have learnt a lot from Wipro.

As an individual when I came to wipro I have never thought that I will be so polished in 3 years .
My Point of View
Storage Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 18, 2018
This is a very good company. Learned lot many things about corporate culture, work etiquette, dress etiquette and all. Learned tons of technical things here.
Good Company to start your career
Performance Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJanuary 18, 2018
Wipro is a very good place to work.Very good infrastructure,Job security,Employee Friendly Policies,Good Management. Provides very good opportunity to grow and enhance your technical skills or even get cross skilled with other technologies.Perfect work life balance.Medium stress Workload.
Work Exp
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 18, 2018
Good place to work with. Got certified in Workday and managed the toughest client. Team members are good. Fun at work every Friday. Good career growth and learning opportunity.
A company that can be used only as a stepping stone
Technical Lead, Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 17, 2018
Most of the Management employees from CEO to next 4 to 5 levels with absolutely no strategical plan. A company with maximum of So called Managers with no leadership skills at all
Pros
Old Process that are still being followed.
Cons
Management with absolutely no vision and absolutely no execution skills
Good Encouragement and motivation
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 17, 2018
I have worked as a project engineer in wipro Outokumpu account.I used to interact with the superiors for knowledge in application flow initially and it helped me a lot later to take and complete the tasks independently.
Good facility
air ticketing (Former Employee) –  NoidaJanuary 17, 2018
Was good experience with Wipro as management team were corporating and friendly. Reason to leave was less salary. And also due to some family issues..
Pros
Good managment
Cons
Less salary
Good to learn technologies
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 17, 2018
Good to learn technologies and to get more benefits from Wipro. But in wipro hike was very minimal not to expect more from wipro end. But knowlege gaining was more.
A good company
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 17, 2018
A good balanced company with a desire to excel. the ideas and thought leadership of the top management is great but the middle management is actually faltering.
work place
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJanuary 17, 2018
We work as a friendly and closely. our department is very good and salary delivered on 1st day of each months. I would like to join again in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wipro. Our community is ready to answer.