Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 6,583 reviews matching the search
good
RPA Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 18, 2017
Nice place to work in wipro.
management is good
friendly job culture
good to learn other technologies
security is good
Well company all facilities are nice
Good Place to work
Server Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 18, 2017
Very flexible environment for work place. Good place for work
Job security and friendly management. Good work environment for manage work / life balance.
i inteasted in job
Accountant (Former Employee) –  bangloreAugust 18, 2017
Respected sir i am willing to work in this company i want to work this company for many year so i am trying and trying to work with so sir please give me employment in your company
Good company but some bad processes and managers
Lead Administrator (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 17, 2017
I have worked for 1 year and 10 months. I was recruited in Singapore and later moved to India on personal reasons. But when i was trying again for onsite, they have some processes which seem to be surprising for a person whom the company has recruited in Singapore. Lots of false promises , Client is ready to take onsite but internal politics.
Productive and Fun work environment with Job Security
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
I am so happy to work with Wipro Technologies again from the Day 1 to the last day at Wipro i learnt so many things and had fun work environment with Job security.
great opportunity
Desktop L2 Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
nice workplace and enjoyed my entire work and i was started my mnc carrier from wipro and i learned my technical knowledge from wipro, actually i left from wipro the only reason due to my carrier growth
Place to Learn and Explore
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 17, 2017
I Joined as a fresher this the place where we can learn and think about our feature and set our goals. This company showed me the path how to reach my goals. This is the place i want to work I got a chance to convert as a Student to professional.
Pros
Palce to learn a lot for Freshers
Cons
Long Hours
Over all Average
Associate Network Management (Former Employee) –  Patna, BiharAugust 17, 2017
worked as Network Engineer through NIC Project .It was good to work with Wipro -Nic Project, handled all LAN WAN, Network Security system .

As it was NIC Project so i also worked on Core Java based Small Project .
Free to innovate things , freedom
Facility executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 17, 2017
Good place to work and co workers are very good , work environments are very good because of our co worker and our clients, nice facility for employees , lucky to work
Workplace
Knowledge Manager/ Incident Manager - IT Helpdesk (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 17, 2017
Wipro is a great company to work with. Recently there have been many layoffs that have happened which is quite a concern for everyone however the fittest always survive. Ample opportunities for growth.
Senior Officer (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 16, 2017
Good work culture with decent working environment. Good managers and a wide range of job roles in the BPO organisation. Great job security and re-location opportunities.
This is excellent organization for me.
Desktop Management Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 16, 2017
This is excellent organization for me because i worked here with full enjoyment and team member also support me.This is not hard job for me.I worked here as a Desktop Management Engineer.
Job Security
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 16, 2017
The company suits well for experienced employees who do not have future growth and want steady growth in the career. Not a good environment for freshers.
good culture and good management
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  bangaloreAugust 16, 2017
-to maintain the time on floor is really very tough.
-work environment is good
-all wipro offices are in good location
-medical facilities are very good in Wipro
Wipro has a friendly work environment
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sholinganallur, Tamil NaduAugust 16, 2017
Working for wipro has been always good, the company has a good work culture and the work environment is also good. Employees can have a good work and personal life balance. The company has good innovative programs organized for the up skilling and learning for the individuals.
Not too Good to be Referred
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 16, 2017
The company Management needs to be more better in terms of employer eccentricity and growth is only applicable for those who adores his manager or Team Leader's. The infrastructure is good and Eco-friendly environment to work. Discipline in terms of clothing is hardly maintained. The working environment is quite not good enough. The salary structure is also very low compared to other bigger MNC's which is very disappointing most of the time. Even the worst is the transportation facility it is very poor despite of providing the vehicle facility for one odd time the cabs provided are in very poor condition as well as cab is unavailable most of the times, problems like-no show, location and drop merge and cab shortage is always a problem. The FMG team is partial at times in providing drops.
Pros
Infrastructure
Cons
Transportation and Remuneration
Good
Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, IndiaAugust 15, 2017
Overall experience is good.
I started my career with Wipro. It helped me get into the IT industry and the corporate world. WIde exposure to clients and projects.
Remuneration is an area of concern.
Assistant Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 15, 2017
Wipro gives you an exposure to a world class working environment and with the leading accounts. However, remuneration is an aspect where one feels it can definitely do better. Most importantly for internal promotions the package is really not competitive with the industry. However, job security and career progression is really a big plus point.
Pros
Job security, career progression
Cons
Pay Package is a matter of concern.
Good organisation and Great values
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 15, 2017
High job security, internal movement opportunities, unlimited possibilities in technology projects. Huge client base.
Group with excellent corporate values.
Great place to work and learn.
Pharmacovigilance Officer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 15, 2017
Provides better future. Company exactly provides you with mouth tempting incentives which are appreciable.
Company does not provide basic salary much, but provides more than sufficient incentives. There are many other benefits also for the employees. These facilities to an employee inspire to work with full passion and determination. The company does not compromise in quality thats what is expected from employees also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wipro. Our community is ready to answer.