Wipro Employee Reviews in India

Found 3,526 reviews matching the search
Productive and Fun Environments
Desktop Support Engineer (L1 Support) (Current Employee) –  Panchkula, HaryanaJune 28, 2016
Give a strong platform to my career, I am happy to work with wipro, Every Time i learn a new thing which encourage me.Overall its a better option to start a career with Wipro.
very productive, learning oriented environment & with fun
System Admin (L2) & Network Engineer (L1) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 28, 2016
Very good environment for learning mean while I have lean lot of technical skills like desktop & network troubleshooting, analyzing the issue & followup until closure of the issue.
Every day is enjoyable with new skill sets & fun learning with co-workers.
Rest and work
Associate (Former Employee) –  KolkataJune 28, 2016
No job security
Learned how to communicate properly
Management was very rude
Co-workers are like politicians
The hardest part is to survive in that organization
Pros
Free hours
Cons
No job security
A place to learn more and to have a gradual growth
Project Engineer(Software) (Former Employee) –  INDIAJune 27, 2016
Wipro technologies has a 9.50 working hrs per day with lot of learning sessions and workshops happening every now and then where the employees can attend them at their own comfortable time considering the work assigned to every individual.Learning is eternal and Wipro Technologies follows the very same fact.The management has always been great in making the employees satisfactory and happy and has helped to not fall into the stress pool.

Co-workers at Wipro follows high standards which helps every employee to dwell well and work as a team to achieve the goals in an effective manner.Sometimes the hardest part of the job would be the workarounds when the deadlines for delivery to the clients are missed.

The most enjoyable part of the job at wipro technologies was the place itself. A wonderful place to work with. Has a lot of amenities like gym,Tennis court and basketball court.
Pros
Awards, Importance to every individuals extra-curricular talents
Productive and fun workplace
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  chennai , IndiaJune 27, 2016
I learned lot from my Wipro, It was fun to work , It was first stepping stone of my career where I learned manual and automation testing process. I had worked with routing and switching devices. I was involved in setting up a regression Lab, doing automation of the test cases in the protocol suites like Vlan , IP , Dhcp and much more.I performed manual testing as well on the new features and raised bugs where ever required. I learned a lot from Team members . They were informative and cooperative. I enjoyed being a key team player. I learned how to complete the task before deadline , how to prioritize work if many task has to completed within same time.I learned how to be a good team player and teamwork.
Pros
Employee friendly, flexible, a great place to work
Cons
No Cons
Friendly Environment
Associate Network Management (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, IndiaJune 27, 2016
Wipro is a nice place to work and explore new things. Typical day was just to solve much network problems at one time. I learned time management and problem solving skills.
Team Building & Fun atmosphere
Senior Associate - Operations (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 27, 2016
I joined Wipro BPS in May 2015 as a Associate. I have learned a lot in the span of 1 year of service. The atmosphere to work over here is great, you would enjoy a lot while working. Support from your seniors is always there. Motivational speeches from the CEO's helps you a lot.
Pros
Infrastructure is quite good
Cons
Fun with team mates
Funplace but with low salary
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJune 27, 2016
The growth wasnt imminent in the company. Cab was provided to us but the night shifts had its own toll. Salary wasnt up to mark
Pros
cab
Cons
night shift
life at wipro
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  PuneJune 27, 2016
My typical day would start with work planning,allocatiion. My learning at wipro was team work and on job skills. management is good. they motivate you to learn new skills .
Great place to start off
Graduate Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 26, 2016
Great place to start your career but not someplace you should stay for long as the pay os very low. But great learning opportunities and inept management means that you are doing lot of the firefighting which builds great management skills.
Supportive and healthy environment to work, fun activities and motivating sessions were part of our schedule
Associate (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 25, 2016
Our schedule were tight but our team leader used to be very supportive. Every other day new sessions were organised so that we could learn new things and improve our weak points and minus points. There was healthy competitive environment which always helped us to improve ourselves. Our seniors used to award us or gave as appreciation letter whenever we performed up to the benchmark set by them. Our colleagues were very supportive they used to guide us whenever we stuck in middle of clearing doubts of a customer which sometimes used to be very hard part of our job. But helping out each other made this job really nice and excellent experience.
Pros
free cab facility, healthy lunch and snacks
Cons
short breaks
productive
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshJune 24, 2016
building up good raport with the team
improved good communication skills
problem solving
negotiation skills
poor employees relation
Pros
team outings and masti
Cons
boring same work
SAP Security consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 23, 2016
Nice company... and work environment,... Friendly management...
And many things to learn.. A good platform for learning
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 23, 2016
Since this is my first job, I have learnt a lot of things in Infotainment domain.
Co-workers are very supportive and sometimes it's fun to do my work.
Fun and productive workplace with experienced and skilled team members.
Associate Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaJune 22, 2016
The project on which I was working was related to Defense sector and was one of the most honored thing to me. The interaction with the IAF employees and co-ordination with the Wipro team members was an excellent abstraction. I really enjoyed working with both IAF members and Wipro employees.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No access of internet during the whole project
wipro infotech
SAP ABAP consultant (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaJune 22, 2016
Great staff and great membership. Highly recommend working here as it is a great source for networking and career growth both in the golf industry and outside of it.
productive and fun work space
software engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 22, 2016
productive and fun work space.

Good and friendly environment.

At times employees are kept on bench for long

co-workers were good
Pros
good environment
Cons
keeping on bench
Embedded systems group at Wipro
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 22, 2016
Worked here long time back, but it was cool, not much work pressure. Attended some useful trainings that prepared me for the project i was going to join
Pros
Lots of trainings
Cons
Not much work during the time i was there
Challenging and Interesting
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 21, 2016
Learnt about banking and Quality Analyst process. Company offers many training in cutting edge technologies, where we can shape our careers to its best.
Pros
Healthy Environment
Cons
Compensation
Past experience
Test Engineer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 21, 2016
It used to be much better as I hear.
The pay package is not great for freshers.
Good to learn technology.
Immigration policies could be better