Wipro
2,713 reviews

Wipro Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Project Engineer (Former Employee), bangaloreOctober 21, 2014
Pros: learning
Cons: salary
It was a great learning experience, my first job it taught me a lot about organization and its structure.
Fun workplace with ahuge campus and recreation area for employee
o Designation - Project Engineer (Former Employee), Kolkata, IndiaOctober 20, 2014
It was fun working in Wipro. There are lot of projects available and they have provided recreation area and Gym center for the employees which proved to be a good break from work. There is tiem table that employees have to maintain (9.5 hrs/day). No work from home facility.
Healthy Work Place
Executive Accounts (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 20, 2014
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES,BANGALORE. Finance & Accounts Department :-
Handling billing for Onsite & Offshore Clients (Geographical & Vertical wise), Collections and Reconciliation of customer accounts. Cash Transactions & Electronic payments of 15 development locations (Employee reimbursements & Travel settlements). Fixed assets Schedules, Bank Reconciliations, – more... Payroll relate (tax declaration Updation), Booking of Expenses of all Cash & Electronic transactions & Travels related transactions. TDS matters of all Cash Payments.

WIPRO LTD – INFOTECH GROUP, COMPUTER FACTORY, MYSORE. Finance & Accounts Dept:-
(a) Excise : Handling Excise Routines like Updation of RG 23A Part I, RG 23A Part II, P L A, RG 23C Part I, RG 23C Part II, RG1 Registers according to the day to day Invoicing. ED clearance, RT 12 Returns, Comutation on Notional Interest on Advance, Differential Duty workings for finalizing Provisional Assessments, Price Declarations, Service Tax returns & assisting in finalizing the pending Assessments.

(b) General Accounting : Handling Cash & Bank transactions, Reconciliation with Excise Books & Financial Books, Preparing Financial Schedules, Vendor payments, Issue of Statutory form likeForm 39, Correspondence with Suppliers & also assisted in the Accounts closing and Audits .

WIPRO LTD – INFOTECH GROUP, COMPUTER FACTORY, MYSORE. Works Marketing Dept :-
Handling Order Registrations, Invoicing, Dispatching activities like checking of collated Items with Invoice Copies, Preparing IGP, Post Dispatch Communications like HIR, Dispatch Communication Report, etc., – less
good work
contractor from Wipro (Current Employee), bangaloreOctober 20, 2014
waiting for a new role and new job.

job and work/life balance is always maintained positively.
co-workers are encouraging
work as a team
learn in all the projects,
Job culture is very good
Project Engineer (Current Employee), PuneOctober 19, 2014
It is very good to be here in Wipro Technologies,Pune.
I have learned s many things from the organization such as respecting every individual.
Management was well managed.
I had great co -workers.it was full of fun and they supported me a lot.
Hardest part about the job was working on P1 and P2s.
Resolving the critical issues was very enjoyable part – more... of the job. – less
Career achievemnets so far
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Kochi, KLOctober 19, 2014
1. Interacting with Client for system study, requirements gathering and analysis.
2. Preparing necessary documents for the application.
3. Designing, Development and Coding.
4. Developing & implementing Web based application with Microsoft ASP.Net. . designing and implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Oracle PLSQL.
5. Debugging and – more... troubleshooting the application. – less
Good Work station to grow
o Working as Technical Lead (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 19, 2014
Support and development of Navigator application for a large retail and bank domain client. Involves working with Middle ware.

Working in multiple projects helped me in understanding the way the retail and banking company works and complete life cycle in development.

Currently working as a Technical lead in a team of 4 members.

Got opportunity to – more... directly interact with business for understanding the requirements and specifications – less
Good Work station to grow
o Working as Technical Lead (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 19, 2014

Currently working as a Technical lead in a team of 4 members.

Fun work place
Accounts Officer (Current Employee), Sarita Vihar, new delhiOctober 18, 2014
I have learned many things in Wipro.
This is the first organisation who made me strong and professional.
Co- workers are very helpful.
Working in the environment where you feel free and fun loving.
Excellent Place to work and learn
Associate Consultant (Current Employee), ChennaiOctober 16, 2014
Excellent Place to work and work. Lots of projects and lots of exposure.
Hard working attitude
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), IndiaOctober 16, 2014
I do what i love so that i can contribute 100% and to the best of my abilities. I dont work half heartedly and can work very hard to get the work done. Work is workship to me.
very organised work.
Trainer & Auditor (L2) (Former Employee), Pune, MaharashtraOctober 15, 2014
I've worked in Wipro Ltd for 3 years.

Working in Wipro gave me a good exposure to the backend operations (insurance).

Work/Life balance in Wipro is good. Quite organised in the way of managing the processes, people & clients & good motivation.
Typical day at work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Chennai, TamilnaduOctober 15, 2014
No comments. happy to work again for this company. Came out of this company due to personal issue and given an opportunity I would be happy to work again.
Working Atmosphere
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches in puja's & celebration
Cons: waiting long for drop zone
- Come to office, dealing with escalations, Managing complains.
- Learned about managing technical issue & skills.
-Management is working fine.
-My co-working are absolute friendly & co-operative.
-Sometimes work seems pressure but it's acceptable.
-Working comfortably with team-mates & have team outing for relaxation.
Good working place with excellent job security
Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Noida, UPOctober 15, 2014
Good working place with excellent job security . A very good technical support and excellent growth path.
productive and fun workplace
senior associate (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBOctober 14, 2014
Pros: getting extra leave if works on a holiday
Cons: long hours
Every day I reach office earlier as I get the pickup facility. First off all, I checks email that are in the queue send by customer regarding their queries and issues related to computer. I have to reply each and every email with proper resolution/information as per customer's query.

Sometime, I have to take responsibility to inform our fellow colleagues – more... regarding the open status of the E-mails in queue during the absence of the floor supervisor. Maintain service level tracker and break tracker in absence of supervisor and SME.

I am a good team worker. I have a good relationship with our fellow colleague. – less
Good to go
Site In-Charge (Former Employee), Chennai, TNOctober 14, 2014
: Managed 4 locations, 12500 assets Windows 7 of a regional Business account. A confident professional with outstanding interpersonal, communication, negotiation, leadership and people management skills for technology associations and partnership. Successful team builder with extensive experience in delivery of upgrading enterprise technical architecture. – more... Have learnt the art of reporting the varied statistics and status to all the stakeholders during all the operational phases. Harmonized and Managed in upgrading Desktop Operating System followed by Migration of 800 in-house/external developed Banking Application.
Project Delivery (end to end) responsible for project execution/sustenance and problem troubleshooting on multiple technology areas as per Project Requirement. Having regular meetings with concerned business units to update them on the project status. – less
Developer (Former Employee), BangaloreOctober 14, 2014
Pros: hardworking
Cons: long hour
My company is hard working company, and all person are joined with working each other
Wipro
Intern Bangalore, India (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 13, 2014
A great company and a great learning experience. The managers are good and very helpful and also the safety of job is also there.
nice and good
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee), kannurOctober 13, 2014
Pros: traveling expence
1.manage everything
2.config all the systems
3.enjoying every movements
4.work place nice and enjoyable

1 2 3 4 5

About Wipro

Wipro Limited is a public company that was started in 1945 as a manufacturer of vegetable oils. Over time, the company has diversified – Read more