Wipro

3,945 reviews

Wipro Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 11, 2016
call center so basically attending phone calls, talking and problem solving skills required, studying the product material so that we were well versed in the products sold by the company.
Never Ending Tensions
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), BangaloreFebruary 10, 2016
Pros: Gender Equality, Late Night Cabs.
Cons: Elevator Management, Food options, Payscale
For the project I belong, there are times where we have to stretch irrespective of the time on the clock. Work pressure is a never ending process since it is a long running projects with releases running in parallel. Lots of things to learn as a fresher but the learning stops gradually. I have involved myself right from design,estimation,planning,documentation,development,implementation and manual testing. Hardest part of the job is that the hard work is not paid-off, very minimal or nil when it compares to recognition of ones good work or effort. Since I am an event manager of the team, I have initiated fun activities in the team like Team Building Events,Team Outing,Team Lunch/Dinner or any other fun activities, this would be the most enjoyable part since only through this team-mates get to know each other's fun side.
Work place
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 10, 2016
Wipro has good environment to work and good rappo with collegues.

Good place to develop communication and skills.

Facility management is very good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 10, 2016
Work Environment is awesome. Infrastructure and other amenties are very good. Safety for female employees are great.
Technical support Engineer
Desktop Support Engineer L2 (Former Employee), cochinFebruary 10, 2016
Technical support engineer
Resolving clients issues through remote support and direct
Good work environment but lots of work but enjoyable .
its a pride that i have worked for wipro
It was a best place to work
Front line associate (Current Employee), kolktaFebruary 10, 2016
wipro gave me lots of opportunities to explore myself , as i have to be dynamic everyday as to handle customer grievances and help them in getting there issues resolved, everyday was a new challenge that made me more capable of handling complex situation and its discipline time management made me more punctual and responsible.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Kochi, KeralaFebruary 8, 2016
I enjoy the work I am doing.I have learned a lot of new technology in .net.My co-workers are so helpful .I have faced many challenges in my work which helped me to grow technically.
we enjoy the work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 8, 2016
Pros: work culture is good
Cons: salary hike is low
We learn the domain part and relate the same with technical stuff.
I do coding, testing and prepare the design docs.
I have worked for 14 hours per day as well to deliver the project on time.
Place for experienced people only
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 8, 2016
Pros: Team Lunch
Cons: Uninteresting work
Typically i was struggling with the maintenance of codes even when i am a developer. I learned the maintenance & debugging of codes.
The management is not very effective, decision-making is always anti-employee. Co-workers are very nice and everyone wants to leave.
Project Engineer (FEA/CFD) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 8, 2016
Pros: Team outings, annual gatherings
Cons: Compensation not upto standards
Good co-workers.
Good Internal and external training facilities.
Multi-domain exposure.
Working in a larger team was most enjoyable part.
Getting next level tasks was hardest past.
trumendous to work with the team we have
Associate Network Management (Current Employee), Vadodara, GujaratFebruary 8, 2016
it is amazing experience to work with the team of wipro enginners.we faced many cahllanges during work period and try to sort it out within minimum time limit and this encourage us to deal with the regularity of work in specified time limit.thus the overall experience is good to work with them.
Best people friendly organization to work with.
Analyst (Former Employee), Sarjapur, KarnatakaFebruary 8, 2016
Pros: Offers free tea and coffee, lot of fun activities and break times.
Cons: Canteen is pathetic, specially transport is horrible.
One of the best organization i have worked with where there is no differentiation made between the people working in the organization.
The senior managers are open to hear you and look into your needs.
The HR is very friendly but improvement is required on the TED part.
Mapping of the individual skill is a big question mark.
Its losing many of its deserving employees with regard to pay. Apart from this its still my favorite organisation which i have ever worked
Wipro is a good company to learn many techinal things.
Netbackup administrator (Current Employee), Mysore, KarnatakaFebruary 7, 2016
Wipro is a good company to learn many technical things, I learned many technical things which is also not part of my skills. Hardest and enjoyable part its depending on us how we are taking challenges in the work.
Fun And Challenging Environment
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 7, 2016
Pros: reimbursements for extra work
Cons: HIKE
To me WIPRO means a company that provides a challenging Situations/careers at your hands and allows you to learn and exile at the same time.
I have found work life balance too, though at sometimes I need to stretch extra to meet the deliverables,But I find my efforts being rewarded by the management.
The ability to change from 1 domain to another based on my area of interest/skills.
very good mnc company
Weblogic Administrator (Current Employee), Bangalore, ECFebruary 6, 2016
very easy to work in mnc company, very nice environment to work, nice team to work in this environment. I didnt face any difficult day in our organisation.
Productive and focused Work force
Senior Technical Associate (Former Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 6, 2016
The time spent at office used to be extremely productive with the best resources available to ensure the best output.

SharePoint Online turns out to be a great platform for small, mid size and Enterprise level organizations and data management and analysis on the cloud has become much more efficient.
Great Workplace
Technical Lead (Former Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 6, 2016
Worked at Wipro for 7+ years .Good work environment and worked with some of the best teams.The learning from the different projects were good.
Work experience is good
Desktop Support Engineer L2 (Current Employee), Nagpur, MaharashtraFebruary 5, 2016
work experience is very good. Everyday there is new challenges and new thing to learn.
Able to handle the client.
Application and software support.
Asset management.
Vendor management.
Good Learning Experience
Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Thane, MHFebruary 3, 2016
Pros: Learn new things everyday and develop problem solving skills
Cons: Permanent night shifts
I work on problematic exchange servers everyday fixing client connectivity problems which helps me in learning new things and adding experience and also in refining my skills
Productive and endless learning
Tech Leader (Former Employee), Electronics City, KarnatakaFebruary 3, 2016
Productive and endless learning
everyday was a new day for learning for me in WIPRO. Excellent co-workers and management.
Headquarters