Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 4,106 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun work place
Communications Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka18 January 2017
More opportunities to grow and develop.
Good work life balance.
Intelligent and cooperative managers and mentor.
Flexibility to switch roles.
Good Work experiance to work with Different Cutomers worldwide.
Sr. Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra17 January 2017
Really one of the top most reputed company in its business. Work with Wipro is really a great experience who is having world wide services. Management and colleagues are helpful at their end.
Some time its easy to chase the target what we have, but due to routine and same work it gets boarding. Don't have the change to grow with the same work.
Pros
Didnt have the good food facility.
Cons
Shift hours are really very hige in wipro
employee friendly
Developer at Offshore (Former Employee) –  india17 January 2017
Typical day would start with quick standup meetings, task completion activities with few technical discussions and client telephone call meetings once a week.

learned new technologies
Nice place to learn but not earn
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka17 January 2017
Wipro is a good platform for anyone to learn, especially for freshers. I joined as a fresher and learnt a lot here.

But when it comes to earning, Wipro never meets the market standards for salaries and hike.
Good place to work and learn
Unix/c Developer (Current Employee) –  Sarjapur Road Signal, Karnataka16 January 2017
As a fresher ,I joined wipro and learnt lot of things.it is a good place to learn and develop our career.
Salary is also good .And work culture also good.
Working in so glatitude
Operative traine (Current Employee) –  Bangalore15 January 2017
It producing infrastructure support ing of hydro licks ony and different types of cylinder s depending upon stroke working pressure we have good experience
A good place to work
India as a Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra14 January 2017
I have learned to work under pressure. It was a challenging job as we had to keep our knowledge updated with the new features and technologies.
Wipro can be a fun place to be working at, as there are various activities organized all year round. Especially in Bangalore location.
Project Engineer (Mainframe Developer) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh14 January 2017

I personally got a lot of coding as well as business experience in energy utilities domain.
Pros
Good transport facility
Wipro is a good company to work for.
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, India13 January 2017
I learned and improved my verbal, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills a lot. I also learned about the art of convincing customers to buy by selling printers over the phone.I also learned to manage my time well so as to balance my personal as well as work life in a proper manner. Finally, this job also taught me to work in a team setting and the importance of achieving targets.
Good work culture
Tech Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore13 January 2017
I have joined beginning stage of the project development. So I have got a chance to develop from scratch. Secure job if we work properly. Good management and supportive co-workers. I have got 2 band progressions in my entire 7 years of Wipro carrier.
Nice for freshers
Project Engineer, Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka13 January 2017
Nice for freshers..
But for growth you need to be in sync with upper management..
Technical growth depends on the project youy are tagged into.
Else one
Pros
Security
service filed
Senior Service Delivery Exe (Former Employee) –  Mysore, Karnataka13 January 2017
Good place to work and learn from A to z here nice co workers who always ready to help and always something new to learn. ada
Pros
sALARY
Cons
senior postion
not good
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh13 January 2017
As an x employee of Wipro I can say 1 thing, there is no proper management to deal with the employees problems,
No proper work culture, not at all good shifts, no growth.
Okay company to start your career with
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal12 January 2017
Don't expect much from company and follow all rules of this company
Growth is as slow as a tortoise but if you can butter then its lighting fast
Pros
one side cab facility
Cons
work pressure and no job security
Excellent Place to Work on with very fun activities during every quarter
QUALITY ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh12 January 2017
It is so much Exciting during my work at Wipro. It is very Good Place to work on. Very Comfortable place to get on with the work daily. Used to get couple of good breaks in between to straight away get more focussed on my work. Really Exciting place to get on with some serious work.
Good Ethics and work culture
Sr. SharePoint Developer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal12 January 2017
I enjoyed work and i take time to play corporate sports every year.Over all it a excellent place for work balance life.

My colleagues are always best when it comes to team.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
night shifts
Productive fun workplace
Customer service advisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai India12 January 2017
Fun workplace good management high call volumes so very stressful environment target oriented long hours less pay not recomemendable place to work if you're looking for growth
Pros
Friendly management
Good Company to work with
Manual Tester (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra12 January 2017
Good Company to work with and the Job Work/Life Balance is good. Only salary is concern.Job Culture and environment is very good.
Pros
Environment
Cons
salary
Great place to start career with, I have had the opportunity to work and learn in all of my development projects.
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad12 January 2017
A good company to start career with, I have had the opportunity to learn and develop in all of the projects that i have worked on. Worked with couple of very supporting managers who pushed me to grow.
Pros
Great career starter
Cons
Need to improve management side
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Pune11 January 2017
Need to improve management side.. Good for learn in and get experience. Work culture is also good. Employee will get opportunities to work on various Technologies.