Wipro Infotech giving a better opportunity for employees to build their career and developing their knowledge
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KA – August 1, 2015
Wipro infotech client location depend on client, I was working with RRB Project with canara bank here the facilities are provided by canara bank itself so was little crucial comparing to wipro locations. Wipro will give lot training and classes for employees to develop their skills and certifications and it is free. So i can summarize working with wipro is a great experience and it is right place to build our career.
1. Once there was some changes happening by the IT team and suddenly all calls routed to our call center from other states like kolkata, chennai.
Senior Associate (Former Employee), Noida, UP – July 30, 2015
1. Once there was some changes happening by the IT team and suddenly all calls routed to our call center from other states like kolkata, chennai and they were using their own language we were taking that calls till 4 hours it was very typical to understand and handle the calls.
2. I learned how to operate system telecommunication and maintain data sheet.
3. I appreciate the management of Wipro they manage everything in very good way.
4. My co-workers was very supportive helpful they were teaching new things still i miss them.
5. The hardest part of the job of the call center to taking calls continue long time.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we play games and participating in any funny things by HR team.
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, AP – July 29, 2015
I learned a lot many things in this company. I have skills to give software and hardware related solutions for Laptops and Desktops as well.
• Installing and Migrating the Pc’s from Win XP to Win 7. • Installing the Operating systems installation/re installation • Troubleshooting Network related issues. • Deals with Domain joining issues and adding computers from work group to Domain. • Configuring SCCM in the client computers. • Activate windows and MS office products. • Updating the McAfee Antivirus patches and give solutions for Antivirus problems. • Configuring local and Domain User Accounts. • Providing the temporary administrative access to the users. • Installing the client software’s like MS Office, Java, Flash player, VPN, CITRIX. • Configuring the network and local printer on Desktop’s. • Enabling the Direct Access to the users. • Configuring the MS Outlook and Microsoft Lync to the users. • Troubleshooting the MS Outlook related issues. • Troubleshooting the Hardware related issues and Network related issues. • Effective participation in Network activities. • Raising vendor calls for spare parts of laptops. • Takes trainings from IMG critical support. • Give SOP (standard operation procedure) for some laptop problems and to increase system performances. • Follows SLA try to avoid Ticket violation. • Participate on network shutdown activity and give solutions for network related issues. • Give support to Team on critical issues. • Learn new technologies. And try to give solutions for problems. • Actively participate in network activity like Pac file checking to make proxy settings implementation on the server end. • Give solutions for network issues like LAN and Wi-Fi. • Give solutions for VPN related issues. • Try to make system performance high by debugging the errors which reduces performance of the system
Project Engineer (Former Employee), pune,india – July 29, 2015
I started my career at WIPRO where they dont have good development project. They have lot of support projects and its so difficult to balance social and official life. I would say its well suited for person with experience.
i love to work any it company wipro is one of my favorite company
network management (Former Employee), Mumbai, MH – July 28, 2015
Pros: Free cab
Cons: long hours
.Attend Immediately call logged our portal. -Inventory Maintenance. -Software Security and Updating. -Supporting Client from 21 Branches by taking Remote Desktop and VNC. -I learned about Servers configuring and troubleshooting. -Team Members 10.
Gaining more knowledge by the day to day activity . 100% quality i have supportive management adhered policies Fun work place with supportive management. not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.Decent amount of red tape and politics,but this is expected of a big company
Senior Associate (Former Employee), Pune, MH – July 26, 2015
Pros: Organized, Employee Centric, Support, Good infrastructure
Cons: Salary very less
Pretty tied up schedule at work. Management and customer service skills. Best management observed so far. Amazing co-workers. Convincing an irate customer, however, there's no fun without challenge. Getting to know multiple personalities while dealing with customer queries.
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KA – July 24, 2015
a. Install & configure the Secondary sites & Distribution Points for SMS 2003 & SCCM 2007 b. SMS 2003 & SCCM 2007 client installation & Troubleshooting c. Responsible for “CRITICAL” Deployment & Patch Management d. Maintaining SCCM servers health indicator daily basis e. KEDB building and recommendation documents