Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 3,770 reviews matching the search
Nice workplace to learn skills
Desktop Support Engineer (DL1) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshSeptember 30, 2016
Its great experience to be hear a part of wipro working at client.
As a fresher i learned many things here.How to coordinate with vendors and colleagues. How to resolve the issues regarding project.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Joyful Environment
Associate Order Manager in BT GS (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 30, 2016
Working with Wipro was enjoyable, work was very easy, Team Leader in wipro helped me alot to increase my skills.
Have learned alot from NSCPE Team. with Team love and care work used to go smooth. got an award from Client from British Telecom, The credit goes to the Team who helped me in all situations.
Good for a begginer
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 29, 2016
A good company to start your career, lots to learn in terms of work environment and work culture. A big company and beautiful campus.
Pros
Good working culture.
Cons
Not much of growth.
productive
case manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 29, 2016
good work environment but the salary was not sufficient as per the work load. the hardest part was there was no incentives as promised by he management . Even the opportunity of is very limited.
Good work place
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 29, 2016
1. Good work place
2. Good infrastructure
3. Work culture needs to be changed / enhanced
4. Good ambiance
5. Management people attitude is not at all good
Senior Asssociate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshSeptember 28, 2016
I have learnt many things here like excel skills and managing work within a given stipulated time, great place to work. Before joining Wipro I won't use to mingle with anyone easily but here I have learnt that.
Pros
Free lunches
learn a lot in wipro
deputed HDFC Bank as Site-In-Charge (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 28, 2016
I learn lot in wipro , enjoyed working with my colleges and Managers. There was log to get from all . In wipro all works as Team and give more focus to team work.
Wipro is a occean to learn
AVAYA Implementation & Project Management (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshSeptember 27, 2016
Good to work at Wipro & better opportunity to scale up your skills in the same & other domains.
Good management, Oncall is the hardest part of job.
Pros
Good support from Management team
Cons
NA
not a good experience
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 27, 2016
very bad management and not a good work culture . the projects are allocated randomly and projects have no relation with the learned skills . i recommend not to join
Cons
bad manaement
Good work life balance and some great people to work with
Technology Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaSeptember 27, 2016
Flexible in terms of learning and applying new technology. I had the good fortune of working with some of the most talented people and exceptional managers. But recognition does not translate to promotion or raise. Lacks a framework for employees to compare personal growth compared to industry.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
Poor compensation and benefits
Useful for innovation in the technology
Administrator L1 (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshSeptember 27, 2016
1) when an issues comes we all together works and resolves it.
2)I went has a fresher into my project and learnt a new things which I haven't learnt from my college.
3)we have a team outing twice in a year. At that time we uses to enjoy a lot.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Rotational shifts
Very intelligent management
Desktop Engineer L1 (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 27, 2016
Wipro is a good and technically featured organisation. The management is very impressive. Quick resolution is provided to customers. But need to improve QUALITY of resolution. Wipro infotech always focus on productivity. Which decreases the quality of resolution to the customer. And need to improve internal bonding with the employees. Over all wipro is a good and learnable organisation for freshers. And it is a company with highly intelligent employees.
Productive and friendly environment
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 26, 2016
Wipro is a good company in terms of its employee satisfaction. It provides healthy environment to their employees so that they can raise their efforts to complete the task which is assigned to the particular employee.My management is also supportive.
Finacle Customization
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 26, 2016
Accel is my first company. Have started my career here. full support from both managers and team members. Company provided good environment for all employees.
A perfect place to work, learn and grown in career
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 26, 2016
Wipro is an ideal place for any person who can learn new skills while at work and grow high up in career. Wipro provides job security and opportunity to grow within the company through its various wings. Has a multinational presence and renowned success in IT.
Good work environment. Colleagues were also very helpful and friendly.
associate for Delta Air Lines (Former Employee) –  India MumbaiSeptember 26, 2016
5 years I worked in Wipro Pvt. Ltd. 2 and half years after joining they put in the SME role that is Subject Matter Expert with incentives. Job satisfaction and working environment was very good. Good transport facilities. Home pickup and drop also they provided. Its a very good and reputed firm.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Not following any process, people are puzzled and all are manupulated
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 26, 2016
Not taking care of employee. Real contributor is always ignored. Management is not taking care for individual. Management have no clear view of the job. Company has no standard worker defined. Always feel unsecured, yet, I have enjoyed a lot because of campus like environment.
Pros
Campus like environment
Cons
Job not secured, No process followed and all are manupulation
A place to learn
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 25, 2016
It is organization with great opportunities to learn,flexible roles and good work culture. The company has always given liberty to explore and learn. Supportive environment and understanding mangers. My experience has been good till now.
Positive Working Environment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 25, 2016
Improved my presentation skills, got knowledge in project budgeting and submitting tech and commercials leads. Got confidence to conduct review meetings and team training.
Pros
Positive Working Environment
Cons
Less Hardware Jobs
Overall nice place to work
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 25, 2016
The company is a balance between everything - work, sports, culture, good campusses, opportunities etc.seniors reward good work also but the overall compensation is not very good.
Pros
culture, sports, diversity
Cons
salary