Wipro

Wipro India Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good MNC to start your Career with but better to join at Senior Level
GIS Consultant - Energy Utilities (Former Employee), IndiaApril 26, 2015
I personally liked working at Wipro. The projects were good, manager were supportive and remuneration was also quite better than other companies in India like TCS or Infosys. However, I believe and based on my experience it's better to join above C1 grade in this company.
Totally Fun and Gaining Knowledge Place
Sr. Technical Support Associate (Former Employee), Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 25, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: Long Hours
It was great experience working with all these company. I have got chance to built my knowledge in BPO industry. There was days when i used to work for 14 to 15 hours due to work pressure in my past company. I have learned how to handle team on floor, and it all happened just because of the Good Management and my co-workers who guide me in all the steps of my work. And the hardest part of the job when i used to handle OJT (On Job Trainee) team on floor and need to make their quality report on daily basis but it was also enjoyable part of the job because i learned to work on pressure.
fun was place however i have not come for fun but for growth in my carrer
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBApril 25, 2015
Pros: no freee lunches
Cons: very long hours
company was good still money was not so i left it and want to grow as well as with the capital and in my carrier also and thats all.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaApril 23, 2015
• Navigated customers with booking the flight tickets on the website.
• Booked tickets for the customers if requested.
• Explained the customers about the ticket cancellations rules according to the IATA rules.
• Booked tickets and upgraded using the customer's miles.
Productive and fun workplace
12 Yrs Experience in Claim Adjudication (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBApril 22, 2015
Pros: Salary paid on 1st of every month.
Cons: Excessive work pressure
Good salary, good infrastructure, though it feels really good to work in this company however the work pressure was excessive and sometimes it was beyond the limit.
Stress free competitive workplace
Network Associate (Current Employee), chennaiApril 21, 2015
Pros: Entering into Airport and monitoring government servers
Cons: Salary is less
Learned managing complex Network issues to be solved without any panic.Very nice place to work with more co-operative Team helps to support to face the issues.
nice to work
Functional Consultant (Former Employee), HYDERABADApril 21, 2015
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: work life imbalance
It is great experience to work with wipro, working hours are very flexible mangement was very cooperative and they always giving support to employees
A learning environment and team synergy
Associate Analyst (Former Employee), Hinjewadi, PuneApril 20, 2015
Pros: Employee engagement programs were good.
Cons: Sluggish growth prospects.
Being a fresher graduate, my job at Wipro included nothing high profile as it involved day to day back office financial operations, but it was a great learning experience for me as I got familiar with the corporate culture and how teams in an organization work. Concepts like group dynamics and organizational behavior were something which I could relate to in practical life during my tenure at Wipro.
The co-workers were good as well as highly competitive in nature as growth at Wipro was not a very easy task.
The hardest part of the job was not the job per se. rather it was the part where I found a bit difficult to differentiate my personal life with the professional life.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the team synergy and the co-ordination. The group bonding was the best part.
Great to work here`
senior associate (Former Employee), Pune HinjewadiApril 20, 2015
Pros: GOOD
Cons: GOOD
Had a great time working in wipro as got to nknow new things and learnt alot from he manager.Great enviroment to work in Wipro.
You can learn anything in wipro
Project Engineer (Current Employee), ChennaiApril 19, 2015
Pros: Learning experience
Cons: Top level management is not that much good
Excellent organisation for learning and exposure to clients. Always concentrated on employee growth which is the organisational growth
Cool Workplace
Service Management lead (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 18, 2015
Have learnt how to develop my career through ITIL. My manager helped me in training me on ITIL framework . Thats the place where i have lot of friends with whom i am still in touch with . Its a great place to learn and work .
Good
Hadoop Developer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 18, 2015
Work culture is good.
Development in this company is very high if we are capable.
Projects their require in-depth of knowledge.
Leaning Experience & Training
Senior Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Training
Cons: Ling Hours
Good place to work, Good learning experience, very helpful management.Good learning opportunity.Fun activities and quality training.
Network DATA
Network Administrator (Current Employee), ChennaiApril 17, 2015
DATA Monitoring and Reporting –Solar winds- Visual performance monitor (VPM) Mail alert Syslog alerts-Basic level trouble shooting on Router, Switches and other network devices-Creating tickets and follow up the same. Documentation- Network health checks report- Making contact to user and getting issue status. Work on user tickets- if not resolved escalates the same to L2 and L3 Engineers.
Login to the Network Devices, Finding issues if not Contact End User Computing (EUC),and Service provider to create trouble ticket and follow up the same. Working on user tickets according to the priority. Finally to give resolution.
Easy going fruitful work place
Pharmacovigilance Officer (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLApril 17, 2015
Enjoy working with friends and communicate on different issues arise on every new case study. Enjoy communicating with different health care professionals and different customers or consumers on different concerns.Sometime need to work in long shifts to clear all cases which might need to stay in nights, which i feel the hardest part. The most enjoyable part is the working culture and environment.
Good Services company
Consultant (Former Employee), INApril 17, 2015
Good organization and have greater scope for those who can relocate to any part of the work. Many projects in the organization.
Productive and More Educational
Project Engineer (Current Employee), SarjapuraApril 17, 2015
> It was a good day as I was in shifts and it was a long distance thought of cahnging the job
> I learned many new things many new topics and the way we need to interact with customers etc.
> I am a fun loving person and was co-operative with my team members
> I was not interested to come in shifts and the distance so I had a problem with this job
>Job was good and had many new things to learn
Professional with lot of Activities
Technical Team Lead (Former Employee), DelhiApril 16, 2015
Pros: Good Work Cluture
Cons: Regular Night Shifts
It was work with fun, with lot of activities to keep one enthusiastic. Learned a lot from the company and training that where conducted.
Good
Lead Administrator (VMware and Windows) (Current Employee), HyderabadApril 16, 2015
Depends on the project but no management skills. it should improve to impress and capture talented people to the company
Good career Growth
SAP Basis Consultant (Current Employee), Chennai, TNApril 16, 2015
Pros: career growth
Cons: long shift hours
Mostly days will be hard technical days.Lot of new learning.
Co-workers are good.Had to maintain 9.5 hrs shift timing.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wipro

Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients – Read more