Wipro Employee Reviews in India

Found 3,670 reviews matching the search
A Good place to learn technologies
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 26, 2016
I have learned about my career definition like what is our position and what should be improve in our career.
My Co-Workers are really helped to me to learn more things
Pros
Learn more Knowledge
Cons
work pressure
Work Culture is awesome
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 26, 2016
A typical day at Wipro is fun-filled with lot of work in terms of improving the documentation and understanding the product. Working closely with the development team, the QA team helped a lot in understanding the product and building good bond with the co-workers.

Co-workers are very nice, very helpful and supportive.
Good WorkEnviornment
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 26, 2016
Had a great time in learning in this organization.
It gave a start to me career, I entered into IT through this organization, has a healthy environment.
Pros
Good Salary and Benefits
Cons
Strict Measures
Professional privilege
Technical advisor (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 25, 2016
Provides personal and professional growth with good management and approachability... Good environment with cleanliness around fun place to work.. personal and job security provided
Pros
Security in terms of personal and professional
productive
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 24, 2016
it is a good place to start career as we get a lot to learn, and also organisation helps to learn new skills. over all good place, good people and good environment.
Its an nice place to grow up your technical future
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 24, 2016
Its an nice place to grow up your technical future , you can learn a lot by nominating yourself in different training's.

If you are a fresher its a right place to gain knowledge and hands on experience , through various domains
Technical Support
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  bangaloreAugust 23, 2016
Fully Encaged
New Technology and New Idea
Good Management Support
Excellent Team Support
Exceeding Shift Timings
Team Spirit
Good for fresher and excellent onsite opportunities
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 23, 2016
It's been a good company to start as it has given me opportunity to work with client directly and I have learnt lot from my team.
Pros
Claims easily refundable
Cons
Fun and friendly workplace.
Technical/Customer Support Executive- Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 23, 2016
Wipro is basically employee-friendly company that I ever seen. And if I talk about trainers, they are just so wonderful and kind to their every trainees. Overall it's a too good company as per my views.
beautiful campus with good work culture
Student Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 23, 2016
my experience in wipro was good. its a good company especially for a fresher. i got to learn a lot of things and the training provided by the company was suffice. company helped me to develop confidence and also stand up for adverse situations. my co-workers were helpful and friendly and we helped each other at the time of need.

the hardest part was time management and rotational shifts. every week shift changes and that seems to be a bit difficulty.salary is also less which seems to be difficult.

the most enjoyable part was my team, coordination and work friendly atmosphere . the campus is also wast and peaceful.
Pros
good working atmosphere
Cons
low salary
productive and fun loving place
Data Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 22, 2016
work with clients, best place to start as a fresher because you get technical expertise. I had opportunity to learn a lot of technologies in a short period of time
Wipro is for beginners
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 22, 2016
As a fresh graduate out of college, i got placed in Wipro Technologies. As a fresher i had to attend training and clear assessment before into getting into project. Initial working days would be like you have to attend more training's and complete more internal certifications.

The working environment is based on the managers. Few managers are very arrogant and less knowledgeable. Its really tough to cope up with those managers. Unfortunately I got to work with one such manager. That was more frustrating days.

With a good manager your working environment is good. They provide more onsite opportunities.
Pros
More onsite Opportunities
Cons
Less salary, Less job advancement opportunity
SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 22, 2016
It is a nice place to work with a good management. The company provides a lot of growth opportunity. If only they could improve the salary structure it would be better.
Pros
Transport facility, culture and people to work with
Cons
Salary structure
good place to work
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  kolkataAugust 22, 2016
good place to work.people can learn new things.i learnt a lot of things while working here.job culture is good.there is good job security.overall a good workplace.
An uplifting work place and work atmosphere
Finance and Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  Sholinganallur, Tamil NaduAugust 22, 2016
A company which provides a work experience that totally elevates your confidence, communication and every other professional traits. Props up the career and personal growth.
Avarage
Agile Project Manager (Current Employee) –  PuneAugust 21, 2016
- 9.5 hours of work and can be extended.
- Management just think of their profit.
- Salary increment is worst.
- Good work culture.
Desktop support engineer
Desktop support engineer (Current Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2016
I have one year experience in wipro.I got two times best performer of the month in wipro and i am capable to handle the customers. i worked as Desktop support engineer in Wipro InfoTech.
An institution
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2016
Amazing place and people. Lots of freedom to explore. Good campus and benefits. It can get to you and make you stay longer. Takes a long time to respond to open issues.
Fresher
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2016
Pleasant Atmosphere and Top Most Company In Mnc .
Wipro acquires health plan services.
Leading Technology.
Co-Workers are very friendly nature
Good space for learning
Manager Procurement (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 19, 2016
Good learn place for Supply chain management and Procurement , handled multi role and hardest part of job was handling procurement for UIDAI ( AAdhar ) project