Wipro Technologies Ltd Employee Reviews

Good
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 15, 2018
I have been working here since 2.8 yrs .
Wipro is very friendly to the employees.

I am very thankful to the wipro that it gave b lots of opportunities to learn .
Job Experience in Wipro
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 13, 2018
Training in wipro is very rigorous. You will get to learn a lot from training and also you will do a small project at the end. Working environment is superb. Development projects are really good and you will really learn a lot about the product. I also learnt the coding guidelines while working in a development project. I was lucky to have interactions with the client where I was demonstrating the work I performed. Overall a good experience working in Wipro.
Best place to learn
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJanuary 13, 2018
New technologies, best place to learn new technologies. The teams in Wipro are very supporting. Cool place to balance your work life with your personal life.
Great to work
Senior Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2018
Good work environment.
supportive manager and team lead.
good organisation.
Lot of facilities provided by company to employees.
management support is also good.
Good environment
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 7, 2018
Got lucky to working in such a good organization.
As management changes rules and regulation change that has somewhat impacted the work culture in this organization
Good
Chartered Accountant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2018
The company is good. the work life balance is also good. LEss work. Not much pressure. Good pay. The campus is also good. and the oppurtunity is more....
Great Experience
Front Desk Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2018
A Very Good Company to Work With and Have Dynamic Working Experience. Team Leading is the Strongest Part of this Company. Comes With Daily Challenges which makes more confident.
Not focused at all
Manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 5, 2018
No focus of the management. Being a people based company and still not having a common thought across the organization is a big let down.

Prevents outsiders from adding to the culture as very inward looking organization.
Pros
Allows you the flexibity to work from anywhere, however this is an IT company norm
Safe and secure environment
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 4, 2018
Safe and secure environment. Freshers can start their carrier here since they have wide opportunities and domains to get to know. Good amenities within the campus along with insfraateucture
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 3, 2018
3 years later and I still feel so lucky to work here! My HR (People) leadership team supports me and constantly pushes me to grow. My goals and the goals of my teammates are clear, and we are encouraged to help each other and teach each other along the way. My opportunities feel endless here, there is always something new and exciting to work on around the corner. The benefits are extremely generous: free healthcare
Very good option for freshers
Windows server Administration (Former Employee) –  HaryanaJanuary 3, 2018
Great exposure to various technologies with bright chance of growth in technical field with all technologies related to infrastructure support for many other institutions
comfortable
software engineer (Former Employee) –  indiaJanuary 3, 2018
i learned how to pass through every situation in hard times.
i developed my skills,i have enjoyed doing work with sharing knowledge to each others.
overall i have a good expereince.
fun place to work
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 2, 2018
Love that job , Missed that job. Will definitely get more respect in office .
Gain knowledge,good place to work and experience.They provide good training and hands on
Good company
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 2, 2018
No need to describe Wipro
It is a great company to work and as a fresher you will have good training
Choices will be given for your interest platform but it will be very long and hard process to get it
Working in Wipro is very good
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Hyderabad.January 2, 2018
Learned new things and gained a lot of work experience in Testing Domain. Working in Wipro is a golden chance to learn new things and actively participating in new ideas.
Null
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore,IndiaJanuary 2, 2018
Work environment is good
Free medical facility
Nice outdoors
Clean ODCs
Free lunch and friendly managers, work from home was also allowed,few cultural and sports events use to happen every year
Pros
Free lunch, cab, medical facility
Cons
Non-cooperative HRs
Good working place
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Cochin, KeralaJanuary 1, 2018
Wipro is a great place to work, it has facilities for employees growth is very good in terms facilities. They need to provide better compensation for the betterment of employees.
Pros
Recreation facilities
Cons
Salary hike
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 30, 2017
Great place for the beginners. Great atmosphere. I have been here from last two years. They will recognize you when you perform well.Great opportunity to learn multiple Technologies.
great to work with wipro
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 30, 2017
s a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and ...
Good for starting your careers
Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 27, 2017
Love your job not your company, you may easily face politics issue. To avoid this things learn quickly and move, salary growth is too low. Management are just looking for their profits and while coming towards employees they don’t give hike.
Pros
Can facilities
Cons
Carter growth