Vodafone Employee Reviews

Found 1,821 reviews matching the search
Experienced in navigating teams through changing business environments
Associate Employee (Former Employee) –  Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh3 March 2017
Flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details; skilled at synthesizing and editing information to achieve overall objectives.Published author of articles and training materials on current legal issues.Proficient in Microsoft Word, Access and Excel.More than 10 hours my work will continue still as working on first hourHave conceptualized, launched and successfully executed the CV activity plan. Major mile stone being “GO GREEN” activity with record conversions to bill on mail. Have featured in the Vodafone Newsletter RED HOT regularly thru various CV activities
Pros
Pay is better then most, Benefits are a major plus and long with vacation/choice time day
Cons
No room for advancement often admin position get stuck, with no place to go, at Enterprise rental is King and everything else is second
The company which made professionally better
Circle Retail Operations Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  COCHIN19 January 2017
Gave me opportunities to learn jobs like Executive assistant to Retail General Manager, MIS Reports.
Handling Circle Retail Operations which includes Analyzing Store/Mini Store
Performance, Salary processing of the store executives, all devices Kerala
Circle Service Coordination. (Handsets, USB modem), Vendor coordination,
Vodafone store /Mini Store Manpower Management, Department
coordination, Logistics.
Good and Fun working culture.
Executive Trainee- Marketing (Former Employee) –  Delhi13 March 2017
Good Management.
Exposure to new technologies through trainings.
Amazing work culture.
Advice to Management
Please focus on space.Just have a look how people are seated.Let your employees be cool and calm on the place they sit and work. Otherwise,its bang on.
Share o
Pros
Best working environment i have ever worked
Cons
Huge Salary Differences between same level employees. Congested work space.
Supportive ISP with good OLO contacts
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore18 January 2017
Vodafone is a leading MNC in Telecommunication Industry and has got its branches world wide. The work culture is enjoyable and would get lot of stuff to learn. Since there is access to all the technologies, for both freshers and experienced, its a big and challenging platform to build their skills and career.
Pros
Employee benifits
Cons
Low level management
Computer Operator and Verification Jamnagar District
Computer Operator and Verification (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, Gujarat10 January 2017
- Sent to Attendance sheet and Leave Application Record and Etc…..

- Vodafone Pre-Paid and Post Paid Data Entry and Record Keeping

- Call to All Staff Pre-paid and Post-paid ( Verification Data )

- Making the salary of more then 10 manpower, rectified and solve salary -

Payment follow-up

- Handling the all types of documents and maintain all records properly,

- All Staff Documents PDF ( Personal Data From ) and CAF ( Candidate Application From ) and Staff documents records
Vodafone is really very good place to work. In term of productivity is good..
MIS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra15 January 2017
My review for vodafone company is good. For fresher is very good comoany to get experience and explore their career in vidafone..
In term of productivity back office people not getting extra salary or increament but it is good for sales employee...
Pros
No free luch.
Cons
Need to work late in company.depend on work
Wonderful Mmoments i am spending in Vodafone, like its job culture,Human Behaviour,Good Atmosphere.
Post-paid Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh4 December 2016
Working with Vodafone is very joyful, eel here very safe as being a girl and I have learned a lot from my seniors and co-works, All staff is very helpful,supportive, and congenial.

most enjoyable part of my journey here when I got a best Sales executive award for my best potential.
Pros
Friendly Nature, handsome salary.
Cons
Growth
everyday new experience
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Current Employee) –  Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh22 December 2016
many customers walk-in and have different issues and they have different ways of interacting, sometimes it is hard to deal with them but that's my job, i have treat them well and resolve their problems.
every customer is our opportunity we can build our relation and grow our business through them which will be beneficial for ourself and for the company too.
Pros
salary on time and support from our leaders
Cons
no easy leaves
Great place to start your career.
Assistant Manager Finance (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, India9 March 2017
Vodafone is a great brand to start your career. It is a well-respected brand throughout the world and hence would recommend this to freshers. The offices are at par with any MNC's and provide good facilities. However, the work-life balance and work culture in the support functions are really bad. You will be asked to extend your office hours on a daily basis and expected to perform tasks of your colleagues who quits. Also, the top management is full of old veterans who have been working for 7+ years and have job security concerns.
Happy to Help
3G Expert (Former Employee) –  Cannanore, Kerala5 August 2016
My day starts at 9.30 am its good experience . i learn a lot from vodafone . i have to handle customer make them happy with my service . i always make sure that i will put my 100 % to help the customer . due to low salary i quit vodafone . if i get enough money (15000 to 18000 ) I will be with vodafone .

Timing is the big issue . because from 9:00 am to night 7:30 pm

no time for lunch always have to attend customer . we have to spend our valuable time in office . i have no problem in it but the payment what i get is hard to accept

enjoyable part is always have to see new customer everyday it quite good . we get a chance to create good relationship with the customer
Pros
its safe to work with vodafone . they care about safety
Cons
long hours, no lunch time, always have to run for the targets
Good company for hike
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu31 January 2017
But work life balance is nil, Main flaw is they don't have a proper back up system.
Hardest place to work, the salary and benefits part are nice.
The promotions & activities are great.
Productive and amazing job culture
Assistant Manager-Sales & Distribution (Current Employee) –  Margão, Goa17 March 2017
Company' s job culture encourages us to push ourself to add value in ourself and business.
Dynamic environment which keeps us on driving seat in aggressive telecom industry.
Freedom in executing our ideas in our market for betterment of business.
Higher hierarchy helps us not only in business point but also in man management which is necessary for career growth.
Pros
Employee enagement programmes and fair appraisals.
Cons
Its good to work here but now there is no job stability even if you perform
Activation Officer (Current Employee) –  Manendragarh16 March 2017
Its good to work here but now there is no job stability even if you perform. As of now working environment of company is very nice. Very supportive colleagues and managers. Salary past is best as you will be paid for every expense you have made for the companies purpose.
My serious review
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Gujarat18 September 2016
Vodafone customer service is very good and also management but problem is that employee time is not fixed so employee faced many problems like meal, lunch,dinner suppose employee belong to other state and take room as rent that is reason behind time changes and finally room owner, and don't get room easily. so employee management break and finally he resigned from Vodafone and so any other benefits.so I request to all please make sure your time before joining customer care service.
fun workplace
Activation Officer (Former Employee) –  Ranchi, Jharkhand20 March 2017
Yes. I had a temp job over the summer and my boss was away a lot, which meant I was basically expected to do her job as well as mine, and I was completely overloaded with really boring, mundane tasks. I posted something about the situation on my Facebook page and got the sack.
Pros
not free
Cons
every day overtime and no extra benefits
Good environment
Retention Executive (Current Employee) –  Jharsuguda, Orissa4 October 2016
• Best place who are willing to get career in telecom sector.
• Good place where anyone can meets a high profile peoples.
• Best coworkers to work with.
• I learned how to handle customers in a competitive market.
• Best enjoyable part is when our company launches a new product which can beet any one in the market.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long hours to work
Amazing Organisation !!
Senior Executive - HR (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh24 December 2016
Vodafone is amazing when it comes to provide good work life balance, competitive salary/benefits and learning opportunities. Probably one of the best organisations to work.
the products is good
Assistant Retail (Current Employee) –  Anand, Gujarat20 March 2017
in Vodafone the products are good and the management are provide us the knowledge the benefits of product . but in salary benefits the company employee is cant do any thing for us
Pros
salary benefits is 0
Cons
products
Productive , Learning
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra29 January 2017
Work culture is good.
Less pressure
team works together in every situation
In this organisation i got more free time and i learned more
Pros
1.Financial crisis 2.Position in a good company
Cons
No salary hike in the company
Good
Data geek (cse) (Current Employee) –  Gurdaspur, Punjab31 January 2017
Very good company to work with working environment is good salary comes on time incentives are good management is also helpful
Pros
Free lunch