Vodafone Employee Reviews

Found 1,690 reviews matching the search
The company which made professionally better
Circle Retail Operations Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  COCHIN19 January 2017
Gave me opportunities to learn jobs like Executive assistant to Retail General Manager, MIS Reports.
Handling Circle Retail Operations which includes Analyzing Store/Mini Store
Performance, Salary processing of the store executives, all devices Kerala
Circle Service Coordination. (Handsets, USB modem), Vendor coordination,
Vodafone store /Mini Store Manpower Management, Department
coordination, Logistics.
Good wroking but non supporting management
Customer Relation Executive (Current Employee) –  Malappuram, Kerala8 February 2017
Wrok always challange. I have incentives basis on My work
how to sale products to customers and houw to stand a customer in our products
managent is too weak here. no support here like not intresting business... they not involve in business
work place in a twon but not can easy catch to people.
I think not hard in this work but some time some customers angry with me about the vodafone issues
when the training time and other celibrations are enjoyed.
Pros
I have DA (LUNCH)
Young & Growing Company with very vibrant work culture.
Customer Services Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra10 February 2017
I joined this company almost at its inception stages. It was growing company and just set up base in Mumbai/India. It was a completely new learning experience. It opened a whole new world of mobile technology & I was in the activations department, which dealt with helping clients at the very initial stages & guiding them into smooth operations. Great learning experience which exposed me to both the top notches as well as the common man.
Pros
Everyday was a different, depending on who I was dealing with.
Cons
productive and fun working place where we interact with different people and give good services.
Sale Assistant (Former Employee) –  mumbai17 February 2017
The day when the manager was on a meet and I as a senior had to handle the entire store. i learnt how to manage the entire floor by listening to the customers query, good service, smile is the must, managing the daily target for the company and also handling the executive and understanding their needs. hardest part is to handle an irate customers but good part is when the customer goes with a smile.
Pros
goodies, vouchers given to customers
Cons
9 hours
Computer Operator and Verification Jamnagar District
Computer Operator and Verification (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, Gujarat10 January 2017
- Sent to Attendance sheet and Leave Application Record and Etc…..

- Vodafone Pre-Paid and Post Paid Data Entry and Record Keeping

- Call to All Staff Pre-paid and Post-paid ( Verification Data )

- Making the salary of more then 10 manpower, rectified and solve salary -

Payment follow-up

- Handling the all types of documents and maintain all records properly,

- All Staff Documents PDF ( Personal Data From ) and CAF ( Candidate Application From ) and Staff documents records
Employee friendly organisation
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, Gujarat7 January 2017
Good organisation to work with timely training of the employee.

Provides good environment to work and help to maintain the work/life balance. Timely feedback to employee to work better in there area and departments.

Each function, departments, co-workers help each other to achieve there task and hence helping organisation to achieve a common goal.

There are timely sports activities and sport competition for employee's and family get-together, picnic & outing for there families.
Pros
Flexibility
Target oriented and fun
SALES PROCESS EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat3 January 2017
A typical day at work would involve meeting your targets by the end of the day.
I learned the online selling techniques via chat and about the UK's mobile industry.
Management were fine and supportive.
Co-workers were absolutely tremendous, very supportive and informative.
I would call it a hard part but we did have challenging days and to overcome the challenges by the day end was exciting.
The most enjoyable part were the time that I spent with colleagues, absolutely brilliant.
If you are in Ahmedabad, this is the best place to work.
Pros
If you are in Ahmedabad, this is the best place to work.
Cons
HR could get a little standardized
Regular interaction with other locations staff
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka5 January 2017
When the msisdn was change to 9916 series no network on all the 9916 series number we had the very worst day. Every day interactting with different types of customer was learning ( Languages, handling the irrated customers, HNI customer VIP customer etc. Management was good,, co- workers were excellent,migration from postpaid to prepaid, evening hrs.
Pros
free snacks, trip on monthly, good bonus
Cons
some time long hrs
One of the best work envoirments whch help you give your best.Prudent Management and extremely focussed towards the Account and Customer needs.
Key Account Manager-Global Enterprises (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh18 February 2017
# You come with a Smile and leave motivated for the day to follow.

#Best team and cross functional working.

# Extremely sensitive to employee well being and engagement.
Pros
Great Culture, Ethical working, Customer and Brand positioning is impecable
Cons
Honestly none
everyday new experience
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Current Employee) –  Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh22 December 2016
many customers walk-in and have different issues and they have different ways of interacting, sometimes it is hard to deal with them but that's my job, i have treat them well and resolve their problems.
every customer is our opportunity we can build our relation and grow our business through them which will be beneficial for ourself and for the company too.
Pros
salary on time and support from our leaders
Cons
no easy leaves
Sales Officer
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, Orissa7 December 2016
Manage all business and market related quarry from distributer, channel partner and also retailer end.
Manage all daily sales executives work and their responsibility and motivate them to work properly to grow the company business.
Coordinate with retailer and distributer to increase the business performance in market.
Manage daily sales target and achievement. And also take- care business performance.
Coordinate with distributor and retailer for all product related issue and product distribution.
motivational and well managed
Business development intern (Former Employee) –  Andheri, Maharashtra4 December 2016
i learned here how to do efficiently B2B business.All management staffs are very much co operative from HR to marketing where i had to spent my whole time. they motivated me so much to take up the challenges in the market to face and enjoyed that and succeeded in their all growth related targets. i liked their MBO approach to discuss with me about the task and how much you can do that attitude not like to forces u to do any how. thanks for their great support.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
no fixed lunch time
Productive & Fun to work
Zonal Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi30 November 2016
. Taking meeting with my team in the morning and ensure to maintain the visibility of the Brand in the market.
. Professionally learned how to manage such a big team of 14 Members including a Team leader.
. Management is just like sometimes its favours you and sometimes not so its just Ok.
. Co-workers are pretty supprotive and always appreciate what you achieve.
. Hardest part is nothing but challaenge urself to do quality work on regular basis.
. Most enjoyable part was to lead the 4G launch across Delhi.
Pros
casual outings, strategic meets
Cons
1 day weekoff
OK to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  India6 January 2017
 Worked closely with Infrastructure teams and end users to ensure user satisfaction and technical compatibility
 Handled the work of drawing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
 Generated user manuals and provided training to the users for new systems
 Ensured that the budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met
 Oversaw the execution of various new systems
Wonderful Mmoments i am spending in Vodafone, like its job culture,Human Behaviour,Good Atmosphere.
Post-paid Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh4 December 2016
Working with Vodafone is very joyful, eel here very safe as being a girl and I have learned a lot from my seniors and co-works, All staff is very helpful,supportive, and congenial.

most enjoyable part of my journey here when I got a best Sales executive award for my best potential.
Pros
Friendly Nature, handsome salary.
Cons
Growth
Supportive ISP with good OLO contacts
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore18 January 2017
Vodafone is a leading MNC in Telecommunication Industry and has got its branches world wide. The work culture is enjoyable and would get lot of stuff to learn. Since there is access to all the technologies, for both freshers and experienced, its a big and challenging platform to build their skills and career.
Pros
Employee benifits
Cons
Low level management
good workplace
Technical Associate (Current Employee) –  Guwahati H O, Assam26 December 2016
A great working ambience and properly organized work divisions maintaining excellent corporate ethics. provided opportunity for career growth and learning. apart from daily work, gives opportunities to each and every employee to show their own skills and talents through various fun activities and extra curricular activities.
Pros
cooperative coemployees
Cons
nothing
vodafone is very nice company
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nanded, Maharashtra7 February 2017
typical day at work like very freely and doing worked with tension free.
vodafone management is too good.
i learned from vodafone how to do the leadership and and team management.
hardest part i dont know becoz vodafone learned all things in work.
the most enjoyable part is company arranged different different funtion in branch for employees
Vodafone is really very good place to work. In term of productivity is good..
MIS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra15 January 2017
My review for vodafone company is good. For fresher is very good comoany to get experience and explore their career in vidafone..
In term of productivity back office people not getting extra salary or increament but it is good for sales employee...
Pros
No free luch.
Cons
Need to work late in company.depend on work
productive and friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rohtak, Haryana, India1 February 2017
In Vodafone service centre i always learned from the dealing of customers problem and workplace culture. Management of the centre makes the environment freely and friendly. Every employees have own rights and duties so i always enjoyed at the job.
Pros
free lunches and tours
Cons
long hours in public holidays