UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Overall a nice place to work
Senior coding analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, TelanganaSeptember 20, 2017
Work pressure is depends on the projects, environment is good. Management is also good. As per client guidelines we need to work so about learning it's not specific.
Good
NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 19, 2017
Verizon Wireless, is an American company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications, that offers wireless telecommunications products and services. With 146 million subscribers as of April 2017, Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless telecommunications provider in the United States.
It was good to be at UHG
Automation Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 19, 2017
Work life baoance is maintained and you get to. Learn lot.
There are opportunities for improvement.
Good work culture.
No pressure.
Good ratings and hikes
Productive and fun day
Software Tester (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 18, 2017
Productive day with lots of interaction and challenges along with management support. Healthy work culture and supportive management. Team connects and group discussions. Problem solving & Inter team interactions
Good company
Senior Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 16, 2017
Lesser growth prospects, less number of training and the shift timings not so friendly. Less of transparency from management and company slowly moving to new technologies.
Fun workplace
CSA/Coach (Former Employee) –  UP TechnohubSeptember 16, 2017
UHG is a good company to work with, management listens to the needs of their employees and is always open for a dialogue. Working environment is excellent!
Pros
Promotions
Cons
Long work hours
Very good place where we find lots of fun and well as seriousness in work
Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 15, 2017
United health group is a good company which helped me in learning new things and supported me always parallely in completing my courses and my post graduation even an the support from management is very good
eHP Project
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 14, 2017
eHP is a new standard for online health and wellness. Built from a consumer-centric and powerful eSync platform capability, it is a personalized and actionable health management advisor. Facilitates as a branding engine for Optum.

The eSync Health Portal
Helps members to perform their health assessment (I Am).
Provides guidance on health management practices and actions (I Do)
Provides Incentives upon performing health assessment and actions (I Get)
Increases achievement of healthcare goals and thus helps improve the health and well-being of the members
Team work and productive
SAS Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 10, 2017
It promotes Good work life culture and fun to work environment. The leadrship is very supportive in enhansing the learning curve to its top notch level.
Pros
Work life balance, fun environment, learning curve
Cons
There is a lot to learn with friendly work environment.
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 8, 2017
One can enhance their learning and knowledge, work environment is also good. Salary benefits are also good. Employees and management are very supportive.
Fun to work
Claim Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 7, 2017
It has new learning day by day about process, Which makes work easy. It has the best work environment it supports individual development and also growth.
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
No flexible shifts
productive fun work place
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 7, 2017
United Health Group india private limited limited, A great place to work in terms of productive and fun work place and also providing learning skills.
Pros
sodexes
Cons
long work
Good and better workplace
Senior Configuration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaSeptember 6, 2017
UHG is a good platform for everyone to explore. It is better place to learn about US heathcare. I been working in this company for 7 years and I am very much comfortable working in configuration team.
Good to be a part of that organisation
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 5, 2017
Good company work and life has very good balance you can have opportunities to work on different technologies good at more experience number is cultural events agree organized here where you can enjoy.
Great to work
Senior Voice/Data Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 5, 2017
have experienced a wide array of work environments, ranging from awesome to awful. These experiences have taught me that the type of work environment I’m in directly impacts both my personal and professional life. When looking for a company to work for, it’s not all about salary and vacation time anymore. People want to know about the culture, the opportunities for upward mobility, and the education and training made available to employees
nice Organisation
Quality Auditor (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 5, 2017
Good Organisation to work...
having fun while work...
Nice place...
nice ambiance...
Good Management...
Supportive staff..
Good Organisation to work..
Good client
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 4, 2017
Very nice support from the onshore. There will be a good support from the onshore at all times. I like working in the company as it is rare to see such a nice onshore partner.
Cons
Place of opportunities and learning new things
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 30, 2017
I used to handle a team of claim associates. I learned different model of billing cycles in a typical medical insurance domain. The management was helpful and led by examples. The workplace culture was good and vibrant. The hardest part of the job was to work 7 days and get rotation week offs during any day of the week. The most enjoyable part of the job was my team and the Team spirit to work upon any new challenge.
Good
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 29, 2017
UHG is good company for a stater. But dont have onsite opportunity. Wfh option and transport option are good compared to other companies. No employee recognition.
Pros
Good in wfh, transport
Cons
No onsite oppurtunity, hike % is very low
Very good work environment
Pharma Benefit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 28, 2017
Very Good work environment and professional work life and personnel life easily manageable.
And the leadership team is very good and we are contact the higher authority easily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.