UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Nice culture inside office good to work with fun, challenge and indore and outdore games.
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  HYDERABADJune 27, 2017
Very nice culture inside office. We have VERY good challenging work and fun with team every week end. So many indore games and competition and quarterly rewards. Team Outing's, parties. Overall I would say very happy to work with UHG.
good to work with UHG
Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 24, 2017
I have learned many things in United Health Group. basically Micros. it is the one of the department which helps the Associate to to do work soon without errors. but Associate should be in good in process. and many things about the company.

Management is very good as well.
Workplace is fine to work in any shift. we can learn mainly.

Challenges are for every policy we do, because we work with life not with money. if we do even a small mistake, we could not able to give health insurance. so we should do each and every policy in perfect manner without error.
Pros
driday fun and team outing.
Cons
very less long hours.
One of the best places to work
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 19, 2017
Management gives us freedom to work in a pressure free environment. I personally think this helped in improving my productivity. I learnt all my core values and competencies here. WE have the best work life balance here. The hardest part is the hours of work, as we very often work even after going home. The management helped us in improving our competencies and giving us opportunities at right times to implement them.
Its a very good company to grow both professionally and personally.
Senior Database Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 19, 2017
Work culture and environment here is awesome. Almost 70 per cent of the employees fall in the same age group which makes the environment more happening and work more easier.
Pros
Free Cab Service
100% productive and Good Organization
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 19, 2017
About the Company Healthy environment, am trainee some thing about all work type, About management very good and Solve the problem all the quarries and problems, we are working as a team and enjoy allot.
perfect quality nd perfomance
Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  Madhapur, Andhra PradeshJune 18, 2017
perfect place to work and very friendly management and very concerned persons around us like higher level managers , sometimes a constant pressure regarding targets
Pros
nice cafeteria
Cons
odd hours
Nice workplace
Claim Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 17, 2017
Salary very less, work environment is good. But nothing new to learn in particular claim Adjudication process. Overall its a very good workplace to start career in healthcare.
Cons
Overtime as per inventory
Good Place to Work
Lead Business Analyst, Project (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 17, 2017
Good place to work and settle your life.

Flexibility to work from Home and shift timings as well.

Lot of options to work and not dependent of inidian market industry since work is mostly for its own client
Good Company
Sr. Software Engineer (JAVA) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 16, 2017
United Health Group has awesome work culture.You can excel your skills .Management is quite good over here.You can learn new skills.Lots of facilities and perks.
its a learning experience with UHG
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bhiwani, HaryanaJune 15, 2017
i like to work here and get satisfactory response from Employer and learn so many things in last One and half year . it is a good work palace . management is also good
Pros
good working enviornment
Cons
job rotation
Claims Analyst
Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 14, 2017
One of the Best Company to work with. Freshers can learn alot of new things. Management is good. It again depends on the process you work for. But overall a good company
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
A diversified health care company that serves the markets for health benefits and services worldwide.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 14, 2017
Improve the health and productivity of your workforce while reducing costs. This unique, cross-carrier approach simplifies administration for you and your employees. We empower employees while helping you manage your total population health.
Good
Good
job security
Claims Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaJune 13, 2017
good company to work management is good workplace culture is good no hardest part of the job,,, all are enjoyable part of the job. providing transport
United Health Group was great employer in achieving quality standards.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 13, 2017
United Health Group is a good employer in helping an individual achieve guaranteed satisfaction with his job and growth opportunities. The work culture is cool and the onshore and the offshore team are co-operative and helpful.
Friendly environment
India Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 10, 2017
I am a friendly nature to all , hard worker, quick learner , punctual. If any work is assigned to me until and unless i will complete the work and go.
Pros
lunch break should be half hour
Cons
If any long hours is there i'll do the work
Good Place to learn new skills
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJune 7, 2017
Good to work in this company

Can able to work in any shifts

Can learn new skills and improve skills
very wonderful work environment
Medical Claims Processing-Sr.Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 7, 2017
Excellent leaders. very well organised trainers. best place to learn new things in HEALTHCARE DOMAIN. EXCELLENT CAB FACILITY. supportive leaders. overall best place to learn new things related to career development.
Pros
Free transport facility
Cons
Overtimes
Combination of Work with Fun
Claim Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 7, 2017
It was great organisation i ever work with, I learn alot, culture and management was so cooperative. Team was so supportive for new comers also. any one can adjust in work environment.
Pros
Dinners/Movies/Parties
Cons
Very few times, however there were learning in sit back also.
First Company
Claim Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 5, 2017
Being the first company, i learned what are the ways to be work hard with more gaining knowledge and steady performance. Also, I was given the promotion in 6 months for my quality of work in handling the claims and adjustments.
Overall UnitedHealth Care is a Best Organization to Work for.
Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad , IndiaMay 31, 2017
UnitedHealth care as a company provides an opportunity for the employees to grow along with the organization. It offers many learning programs which can opt simultaneously while working. It provides equal opportunities for every employees.
Cons
Sufficient Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval