Unique Identification Authority of India Employee Reviews

Gives a good exposure for the Account Sector..
Accountant Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 21, 2017
I have been working in this Department from last 4 months.. it is full of good environment.. and there is a job safety with a good perks,, and they provide reasonably good pay.. A proper work life balance, perks..Various allowances given by them in support of every employee..
Pros
Salary protection, promotional prospects, lively amibience and lovelywork culture are major plus points in this organisation.
Cons
Red tape is too rampant, restricted rules and regulations, only execution part, no experimentation
Good pace to work
QC operator and Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 29, 2017
I have very work very short time with UIDAI but as it center government project it was very god experience.

(** I really dont think this is any useful to ask so many many question to complete you profile. Request you kindly remove such irritating option while completing profile.)
Government-type work culture
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshMay 1, 2017
An average place to work at. Hard to get rid of the outsider tag in a Government setup. Stable environment but no professionalism. Everything happens at the last moment and bureaucracy assumes that people from private sector will do it as they are meant to do it without questioning the authority/logic of bureaucracy.
Pros
Relaxed life
Cons
No growth or learning opportunity. Will make complacence thrive in you
Back offices job
Back Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 15, 2017
I am looking a Back offices job required in Mumbai and expected salary minimum 20,000 per month. i am hard working person and doing job well for me and organisation progress.
Pros
free
Cons
long
Good place to work in.
front office executive (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshAugust 11, 2016
Good place to work in as the staff is co-operative and helpful.Managing day to day activities of office including supervising house keeping staff, attending walk-ins,resolving their queries.
Cons
limited hours to work 10.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m
Challenging and path breaking
Pro Bono Volunteer, Financial Inclusion Division (Former Employee) –  DelhiApril 22, 2016
The work at UIDAI is challenging but definitely path breaking. Highly recommended for someone with a passion for technology, policy and implementation.
varanasi
District Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bihar, Uttar PradeshMarch 18, 2016
The company got a lot to learn. the management is so good and all staff is so talented.all staff working in team. it is good work pales.
Good and friendly environment for both government and private employees.
Secretarial Assistant/PA to Asst. Director General (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLDecember 29, 2015
When we receive any Parliament Question, the day become so busy.

I learned a lot about government environment, how to manage files, file numbering, official languages (which is mostly different to our common life), letter drafting, tendering process, policy making process etc.

I am working in a Division where I have my co-workers (officials) came from different ministries on deputation. A good experience to work with them.
Pros
free tea/coffee, five working days in a week
Cons
salary increment is in very slow process
biometric identity card
DEO (Current Employee) –  ORNovember 18, 2015
Probably almost everybody knows that an identity card is a piece of cardboard or plastic that is shown to security guards, police officers, immigration staff. Cards are issued by all manner of organisations: universities issue them to staff and students, governments issue them to citizens, companies issue them to their staff. Most of these cards contain some basic details such as name, a photograph of the person's face and a reference number that allows the card to matched to some central record held by the card issuer. Some of the more sophisticated cards also contain magnetic strips or barcodes that can be used with other machines to unlock doors so that the card acts like a key.

A biometric identity card is similar to existing cards but will also contain biometric information.
Pros
free lunch
Government Setup
Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure (NISG) (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 27, 2015
Typical Government setup, and contractual jobs, no career advancements. Contracts and client policy driven and internal policies unclear.
Pros
You are heard
Cons
Unexpected Timelines
Registration Operator
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLApril 17, 2015
this was my first job of my life. and here i learned how do to work and earn the money. work with other guys.management was good because my friends also worked in this company with me. my co-worker was my friends. enjoyable part of this job when i got my first salary and gave to the party.
Unique Identification Authority Of India
Computer Operator In Adhaar Process ..In UADAI (Former Employee) –  Kurla West,Mumbai, MHApril 15, 2015
Its My First Job I enjoyed This Job Very Well Its A Contract Base Job Of Central Government I Worked Between Local Public And I Get Task How To Handle Public Politely And Manage People..I had Good Co-worker
Pros
1 Hour
Cons
9 Hours
a typical day at work
Support Engg (Former Employee) –  APAugust 27, 2014
• OS and related packages installations
• Aadhaar software and KYR server and Clint installations
• Related aadhaar software supported divices like biometric, printers and webcam installations.
• Giving related software’s to the field engineers.
• Taking backup from the laptops in the field
• Uploading the packets throw upload client
• And giving the back support to the field engineers
• Conducting training to the supervisor and field engineers
• And giving guid lines to the engineers
• Taking caller and giving 24/7 support to them.
Computer Operator,Supervisor
A Supervisor In Adhaar Process ..In UADAI (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHAugust 26, 2014
I Worked In My Wep solution India Ltd In Adhaar Process Its A Work In Between Public Its A Central Government Process...i Enjoyed This Job It Was Contract Base Job Having 7 Hours....Most Hardest Part Of This Job When Working Time End Handle Public...
very bad experience
Technical support to Laptops and biometric devices (Former Employee) –  West BengalJuly 6, 2014
Very bad company with no structure and plannings. No documents given to employees and no job securities.
Pros
lot time for personal things
Cons
no career
productive
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Kanpur, UPMay 26, 2014
i am always sincere with my work.i worked as a computer operator in UIDAI.Seeing my work abilities company promotted me as a team leader.
Cons
long hours mostly
Handling of work with enthusiasm
Assistant Secretary to ADG Admin (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KARNATAKAOctober 10, 2013
The work which i am doing now is very good, Management is nice, I will be having little more work when ever the Monthly Review meeting will be going on. I have to take part in administration. The sad part is salary is less and there is no bonus.
learning
Secretarial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHOctober 9, 2013
1. Typical day at work is Admin work(a lot of mixed work)
2. I learned to work in an Government organisation
3. Management was ok
4. Hardest part of work was that there is very little chance of new rules, just simple prototype following
5. Co-workers are supportive, hard working
6.Enjoyable part is there are different things to learn, and you are part of a big organisation.
Pros
urgent leave is never aproblem
Cons
same salary from last 2 years
Daily 8 and half hours working per day
MDD Engineer (Current Employee) –  Marathalli Outer Ring Road BangaloreAugust 27, 2013
Working on different application on

1) Pre-MDD
2) Manual De-Duplication
3) Updates Packets
Workplace was good and enjoyable
QC (Quality Check) Operator (Former Employee) –  delhiJuly 1, 2013
Good Environment n most enjoyable place to work with this company.