Unilever Employee Reviews

Assistant Manager Consumer & Market Insights Lakme (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 10, 2017
Good infrastructure, medical benefits, pay package, work life balance. Some old world values still exist. Some old timers misuse power, they're a bit drunk on power.
Most Enjoyable part of the job
head of marketing (Current Employee) –  Mumbai IndiaSeptember 6, 2017
Unilever is a company that truly knows how to make a difference to the social challenges of the world at the same time deliver on business. I am so proud of the brands of this company, their legacy, the impact of the work done on ground
Probably the best employer in the world
Service Development Manager- APAC & EMEA, (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 21, 2017
It's a great professional organisation which support diversity, work-life balance and take great care of it's employees' overall wellbeing. It encourages its employee to take ownership and make decisions.
Pros
Diversity, well-being, HR policies, open culture
Cons
nothing as such but sometimes it becomes little bureaucratic considering it's huge size
Amazing place to work!
Group IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2017
One of the best companies that I have worked for. Best in class facilities for the employees and best in the world work culture, flexible to accommodate all your personal priorities
good place
information associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 2, 2017
Good FMCG company , Good Management . We enjoyed our work with unilever .. Thank you Unilever for great medical benefits .. Nice place to work and enjoy..
Pros
good environment
Excellent Place
Treasury & Insurnace Manager (Former Employee) –  MaharashtraJuly 16, 2017
One of the best places to work with. Excellent salary structure and good growth prospects. Many benefits including unlimited sick leaves and casual leaves.
Great experience working with Unilever - "learning by experiencing" culture
Engineering Capabities Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaJuly 16, 2017
Overall it's a wonderful experience working with Unilever. I worked in a global role where I connected with my colleagues from different nationalities across the globe and it's great working in virtual teams on a common goal
Average
S Con (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 28, 2017
Average place to work. No growth, no recognition. If you are a vendor, do not expect any respect.
They are unsure about lot of things and how to handle teams.
Good work atmosphere to work
Process Lead (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 28, 2017
Had a good knowledge about payroll and accounts payable.

friendly work atmosphere.

work life balance.

good assigning of responsibilities.

Management is very amicable.

excellent environment to work.
Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 20, 2017
Worked as SAP CRM Technical Consultant

Worked on Sales Modules and provided Technical designs and Functional Designs

Developed many objects and worked on Workflow and developed complex workflows
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 19, 2017
I had the oppurtunity to work with Unilever for almost 10 years. It was a wonderful experience to work with Unilever. Looking forward for yet another oppurtunity
Good Place to Learn
Change Manager (Current Employee) –  ChennaiJune 16, 2017
I was part of HCL Technologies supporting Unilever.It was good place for learning . Unilever was always more specific on the process we were following .
Pros
Working Hours
A University where one can learn new lessons and enjoy work
Lead - Global SC Excellence (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 7, 2017
I have worked at Unilever for over 5 years and every day has been a new challenge through which I learned a lot about different verticals. One important pillar of this university is the professors, i.e. leaders who are very approachable for any personal or professional problem. The very fundamentals of this company/university are employee empowerment, competitive remuneration, work culture, medical benefits, etc. and hence, one enjoys everyday at work.
Good place to work in for life balance
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 29, 2017
I enjoyed working here but the growth is very slow in terms of technology. It's a good office to go to and work at if you see the ambience. But I have to see a career ahead.
Pros
Great office
Cons
Less learning
Productive and Challenging Workplace
Application Service manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMay 24, 2017
Unilever has a lot to offer. It is a great company to work with. It provides a lot of learning and gives experience in varied fields. I recommend this Organisation to all
One of the fantastic organizations for role makers!
Demand Transition and Capability Manager (Current Employee) –  BangaloreMay 5, 2017
I always wanted to work in an organization that offers enough space to think independently about my own work and shape my responsibility in alignment with business need without a boundary of rigid framework. Unilever encourages me to challenge status co, think in terms of value add, spot opportunities for potential transformation. While I get flexibility to decide what I want to do that makes business sense, their is strong performance culture around living up to my delivery commitment. My work encourages me to step out of comfort zone and collaborate with other colleagues to deliver new capabilities with openness. The organization with it fast paced business has made me realized that it's only change that's constant in the world!
Productive workplace
India - Information Executive (Former Employee) –  Banaglore, KarnatakaMay 3, 2017
Had an awesome experience with Unilever. Great team members, good management. Learned new tools like SAP, Tableau.

Unilever provide more facilities to female workers. No night shifts for female employees. encourage employees to work better while providing training and mentoring.
Pros
Break Fast and lunch in subsidize rate, work culture
Fun and global exposure
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 25, 2017
Unilever always focuses on employees. It is one of the best companies to provide employees free hand and try out new things. One feels like an entrepreneur and zeal to try new things to gain consumers confidence. It is divided into 4 business segments : Refreshment , Food , Personal care and Home care . One has opportunity to work across categories and busiensses to gain multi culture exposure.
Good
Corporate Information security & Operations (Former Employee) –  BangaloreApril 11, 2017
It was a good experience with mixed feelings. some managers are good but few are not upto the mark. I had experience both, still over all good experience and will consider future possibilities.
Great minds and a strong foundation - so much to learn!
GLOBAL PORTFOLIO SENIOR EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 7, 2017
Joined Unilever after working with them as a consultant for a over a year. If you are open to learn, adapt and challenge the status quo, this place lets you thrive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2