Unilever Employee Reviews

BAD Experience
Management Consultant - Future Finance (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaNovember 16, 2017
Not a good experience.. Leadership is lost in terms of what is required.. Not very clear vision.. Specifically Future finance leadership.. Pushing deadlines when the solution is not even ready.. Bad planning..
Eureka forbes
Field Coordinator In eureka forbes (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 7, 2017
Hi i am shailendra singh from palghar maharastra, i had start work in eureka forbes since july 2015..
In eureka forbes my position was field coach..
I was giving training of all electrical product of technician..
Pros
Not
Cons
Not
Lots of opportunities and lots of interaction
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 6, 2017
Worked with global teams on so many different projects. Get to work with some of the best minds and a huge array of brands - so there is a lot to absorb. Never a dearth of activities to do; always engaged.
gfreat company with benefits,
Manager Food Services for the Concentrated Sauce (Former Employee) –  indiaNovember 5, 2017
the best company to work for. one of the most ethical fair and proper working culture.
it is a company where one will like to retire from. Was not able to work long with them due to my personal circumstanced.
I always try to keep a positive attitude to show how much I enjoy my job. Every day I come to work with a smile on my face. I am constantly congratula
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 16, 2017
I am constantly congratulating others on their successes. When others need encouragement, I try and motivate them to keep improving.
Productive and comeptitive place to work at Unilever
Finance Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 10, 2017
On an overall basis, Unilever being my first company to work with, It has been extremely remarkable journey with a huge learning curve. Fun place to work at with a very casual,fun and dynamic work culture.
Seafood Exports company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaOctober 10, 2017
Seafood export company with more than 200 employees. Giving HACCP a high importance the company always adhered to the international standards. Exports to mainly Europe and USA.
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 15, 2017
Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch
Assistant Manager Consumer & Market Insights Lakme (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 10, 2017
Good infrastructure, medical benefits, pay package, work life balance. Some old world values still exist. Some old timers misuse power, they're a bit drunk on power.
Most Enjoyable part of the job
head of marketing (Current Employee) –  Mumbai IndiaSeptember 6, 2017
Unilever is a company that truly knows how to make a difference to the social challenges of the world at the same time deliver on business. I am so proud of the brands of this company, their legacy, the impact of the work done on ground
Probably the best employer in the world
Service Development Manager- APAC & EMEA, (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 21, 2017
It's a great professional organisation which support diversity, work-life balance and take great care of it's employees' overall wellbeing. It encourages its employee to take ownership and make decisions.
Pros
Diversity, well-being, HR policies, open culture
Cons
nothing as such but sometimes it becomes little bureaucratic considering it's huge size
Amazing place to work!
Group IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2017
One of the best companies that I have worked for. Best in class facilities for the employees and best in the world work culture, flexible to accommodate all your personal priorities
good place
information associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 2, 2017
Good FMCG company , Good Management . We enjoyed our work with unilever .. Thank you Unilever for great medical benefits .. Nice place to work and enjoy..
Pros
good environment
Excellent Place
Treasury & Insurnace Manager (Former Employee) –  MaharashtraJuly 16, 2017
One of the best places to work with. Excellent salary structure and good growth prospects. Many benefits including unlimited sick leaves and casual leaves.
Great experience working with Unilever - "learning by experiencing" culture
Engineering Capabities Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaJuly 16, 2017
Overall it's a wonderful experience working with Unilever. I worked in a global role where I connected with my colleagues from different nationalities across the globe and it's great working in virtual teams on a common goal
Average
S Con (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 28, 2017
Average place to work. No growth, no recognition. If you are a vendor, do not expect any respect.
They are unsure about lot of things and how to handle teams.
Good work atmosphere to work
Process Lead (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 28, 2017
Had a good knowledge about payroll and accounts payable.

friendly work atmosphere.

work life balance.

good assigning of responsibilities.

Management is very amicable.

excellent environment to work.
Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 20, 2017
Worked as SAP CRM Technical Consultant

Worked on Sales Modules and provided Technical designs and Functional Designs

Developed many objects and worked on Workflow and developed complex workflows
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 19, 2017
I had the oppurtunity to work with Unilever for almost 10 years. It was a wonderful experience to work with Unilever. Looking forward for yet another oppurtunity
Good Place to Learn
Change Manager (Current Employee) –  ChennaiJune 16, 2017
I was part of HCL Technologies supporting Unilever.It was good place for learning . Unilever was always more specific on the process we were following .
Pros
Working Hours