Times Of India Employee Reviews

Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraJune 12, 2017
The TOI team was a team of professional with a mode of communication that was very rigid, formal yet informal at the same time. Initially my job was to translate the news articles from Hindi or Marathi to English. Gradually I started writing the metro news where i wrote a news article on what I translated. I was made the campaign manager later, managing a Times Of India Nagpur campaign regarding education and careers. The best part of the job was that once a week there had to be an office snack time where we'd get snacks and everybody would talk (not about work) it was like a time out exactly when we needed it.
Pros
experience
Cons
work environment
it is excellent organization
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  airoli navi mumbaiJune 7, 2017
It was very good organization with highly automated systems.
keeps good relationship with the customers and also with employee.
problem solving organization. keep themselve updated according to new techniques.
good
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJune 5, 2017
busy, interesting, challenging projects and assignments within the given timelines... Deadlines challenging, requires hard work and dedication along with communication skills
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
stringent deadlines
Challenging
Correspondent (Former Employee) –  Gorakhpur, Uttar PradeshJune 2, 2017
It was a big organisation to serve and job of nature wad challenging one. One had to bring story at any circumstances.Being neutral was very important work spirit.
innovative workspace
Programming Head (Current Employee) –  Surat, GujaratMay 30, 2017
You learn, you grow, you reinvent.
The organization certainly gives you space to experiment and try new concepts.
Additionally, there is always room for growth and to move ahead.
Good
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  NoidaMay 29, 2017
Good company big brand only prob is with transparency and facilities. Which is only the problem. Also work place is not centralised in delhi commuting prob.
fun work place
RMD Officer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 28, 2017
Good company to work I recommend others to join this company. Good work culture good management.
I really worried after I resigned my job from there at time my situation made me to resign my job but now I am really expecting recall from there
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
work life balance
Yes i use to work with Team with fun and when work comes very strict
Marketing Excutive (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMay 25, 2017
I learned lot in my previous job i can handle any kind of work.meeting with clients and arranging for product presentations. even i faced so faced so many obstacles and resolved
Pros
Cons
Ok
productive and knowledgeable
Result&Marketing (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhMay 20, 2017
It was a different experience took me out from my comfort zone. I learnt alot of things became more confident after meeting new people daily . This experience made me more disciplined.
Pros
lunch provided in half rates
Cons
long hours of work
Nice environment to work!
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMay 18, 2017
Great Work culture, Best of talented colleagues, Hard work, everybody helps each other at all levels, Learning new things on every day, chance to work on great & challenging projects. I had a Great time!!
Not much idea as a freelancer
Freelance Writer (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraMay 18, 2017
While I was working with BCCL as a freelance writer, I do not have much idea of the work culture or the infrastructure. The monetary transactions were made on the promised time.
A place where you are always on the move.
Intern (Former Employee) –  INMay 17, 2017
Times of India was quite a challenging place to work as it is India's leading newspaper! I would walk around the city every day looking for stories to publish or attend press conferences with the hope of finding a story. I also got to interview few renowned personalities and some of my work was also published as snippets in the online website.
Work culture is good
Area Sales Manager (ASM) (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshMay 17, 2017
Only negative point is that they do not give salary increment rest everything is good in this organization. Work culture is good and job security is very good.
It is good work atmosphere pepole work like team
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  TelanganaMay 17, 2017
I am Working in Times of India from past 11 years people in this company work like team more innovative work area I am looking for better prospects and Individual growth
Pros
Increment getting more
Fun work place
Retail Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 12, 2017
Full of Knowledge, about digital marketing & business development.do the good platform for restaurants chain. Helping nature & fun to work. got the opportunity to travel.
Stressful for reporters
Reporter (Current Employee) –  MaharashtraMay 11, 2017
good learning experience, but long hours, appreciation is minimal. Increments are below expectation for both beginners and seniors. managers need to be helpful
Good experience
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 9, 2017
Nice experience to wprk with that company good climate i side and company too lunch are so affordable and tasty and every new day there is a new dish you can be happy there
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 8, 2017
• Worked extensively with The Times of India, handling event marketing and creative design for newspaper advertising, hoardings, B2B advertising, automobile advertising, event banners, for several platforms
• Created print layouts, brochures, marketing collaterals, typographic layouts, brochures designs, billboards, displays, newsletters, advertisements and logo designs
• Determined the needs of the client, the message the design should portray, and its appeal to customers or users
productive and grass root level learning
Copy-editor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 2, 2017
Published the in house news letter for the marketing team for around 5 years. Got to try my hand at DTP, marketing, circulation in addition to writing and editing the magazine.
Pros
independent handling and working with the Director Marketing and Response
Cons
salary and office politics
Rmd dept.
Computer operator (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhMay 2, 2017
The Times of India Group my place is there as a data entry operator. In this company Marketing person booking of this(TOI) news paper and we are enter of that data and making calls about customers feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Times Of India. Our community is ready to answer.