Technosoft Global Service Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

the regular company that you work
Sr. AR Executive (Former Employee) –  Porur, Tamil NaduAugust 8, 2017
You get rewarded for what your work for. There are rewards and recognition function happening all the time. The managers are cool. The support staff is cool. Great place to work for.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Slow growth
Happy place
TRVEL COORDINATOR/ADMIN/MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 31, 2017
a positive working environment for all our employees ,We are committed to treating our people in a lawful and fair manner, and seek to engender a workplace culture of mutual trust and respect.

, we understand the importance of equipping our people with the right skills to do their job and of recognising their contributions to our business success. We promote collaboration, diversity, safety, health and well - being in the workplace and appreciate the value of work / life balance.

Managing our people responsibly and inspirationally ensures that we continue to attract, develop and retain high calibre employees and leaders in an increasingly competitive employment market. This is critical to the ongoing success of our business.
School
Claim Processing Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 26, 2017
For anyone working inhere it will make you feel like you are in a school. Things here doesn't work without getting permission for anything. Even if it's a psst!
Pros
Free food and snacks
Cons
Dumb Management
Fun and productive
Process Executive data (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 7, 2017
It got good work expirence in this company. I joined as a process Executive in piolet batch. I learned about work environment. And i have groomed my seft as a professional.
Worst Company
Data Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 23, 2017
not a good company, can throw out once contract over with client.paid very less salary, management is too worst, didn't reply on emails, huge gap between employeee and payroll company.
Pros
no pros
Cons
less salary, no job security
Productive & Fun Work Place
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 19, 2017
Great work place to deliver services and to gain more knowledge with immense help from Superiors and Management. Motivated co-workers with positive attitude towards work.
productivity and fun
Associate (Former Employee) –  Tambaram, Tamil NaduJune 9, 2017
Good to be working in good relationship and peaceful manner. Learn many things about the concern and about the process,Way of working. Improved my attitude and working capacity.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Medium Hours
productive
Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 27, 2017
technosoft is third party consulting company they offer good salary management also good. but no job security. if project is ongoing then it good.otherwise no job security
Over 4.6 years’ experience in Banking and financial sector in various Organization
Quality Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshNovember 3, 2016
 Quality metric reports weekly and monthly Base
 Preparing the Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Reports
 Reports updated in share points every day
 Preparing Time sheets monthly Base Report
Good Environment for working
Java developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaNovember 2, 2016
Technosoft was amusing to work with. Consistently was an alternate day loaded with developments, better exhibitions and some sort of helpful preparing.
Pros
Preparing, Space to actualize creative thoughts
Cons
professional stability because of less number of ventures
Good palce to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 19, 2016
Superb place to work, good enviroment they will give good salary to employess. They are very friendly and help full people. I was very happy being technosoft family.
Pros
Good palce towork
Cons
Nothing to say about this company
Good Work with Not so Good Benifits for employess from Management
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KADecember 5, 2015
When I Joined Initially felt company was very good and their benefits are good but when I experience it was not to my expectations
Initial Treatment for employees will be good then gradually it goes down Work Culture wise ok not so bad there will be no proper Communication to employees who will work in Client Location and No benefits like If he/she works on Week ends in client place no travel expenses will be given by the company employee should bear that and job security completely depends on your project that you were in no pre communication when your project will end and what next for you ??
Pros
Yes only Till training like 1-3 months
What i learn form the Organization
Sr.HR-Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  hyderabadOctober 8, 2015
Started career as recruitment consultant with Consultancy and got exposure working corporate hiring from Technosoft. Leaned so many things like Workforce Management,Employee engagement,salary negotiations and alot
I learned hardest part of the job
Medical coder Emergency Department (ED) (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNJuly 13, 2015
I learned so many specialities in Technosoft Corporation and am proud to say this. The hardest part of the job we solved together as a team work and co-workers are very kind and good in nature. Totally enjoyed a lot.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nil
heaven on earth
Human resource (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNJune 8, 2015
Technosoft technosoft technosoft, its great work place to in big floor with alot people around, really i miss so badly technosoft. technosoft head office located in USA, Michigan, and even they have branches around india.
good to associao part of tecechnosoftted with technosoft
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNMay 17, 2015
Really good company.
the thing is not much in house projects.
Good Payee.
Good facilities.
Excepting more in house projects.
Job Experience
Senior Associate - Analysis (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNFebruary 24, 2015
I Learned lot of things through this job.
We always be a friends with management; its only good for us forever.
My Co-workers are always very sweet and friendly to me.
All week-ends only most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free lunch Provided
Good
Associate Medical coder Emergency Department (ED) (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNJanuary 29, 2015
The company which i was worked is good and i learned many thing from my higher authorities and my own.
good company
Oracle APEX Developer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNDecember 17, 2014
Good felicities and better working culture ,great place to work have lot of technologies .
productivity based on daily inventory & we will have fun at work on every month.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE from2 (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNDecember 15, 2014
Every day we will have surprise in our inventory and all way an exciting, one such example,It was a day we were just left 15 min for logoff but suddely we got a High priority task and that must be completed BoS, so we extended 5 more hours to complete that job.

I learned how to be self responsible.

Being a self responsible to person for handling a separate sub process, i even learn how to manage volume even if there are shortage in manpower, planing execution and team work.

I'm lucky to have a wonderful team mates.

Manpower shortage is hardest part of the job.

Enjoyable part of the job is also manpower shortage because, there a person must be self responsible to complete the inventory, though its a stuff task, but interesting till we complete those.
Pros
Free Dinner & Lunch is available
Cons
Long Hours is not big issue when we feel self responsibility.