Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Productive and fun at environment
Test Manager (Current Employee) –  hyderabad, indiaJanuary 18, 2018
Environment and infrastructure is good, but management is not taking effective decisions to improve companies and resource benefits. Was there for very long period, but we doesn't have any encouragement to stay back in organisation.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  ChennaiJanuary 17, 2018
One of the beat firm to enrich our skills. A perfect place for the career growth. The people here are so helpful and kind in Sharing the knowledge and their experience.
I would just say don't go for this company
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 16, 2018
I am completing around 2 years in current company. No hike. Don't even think of it. They have clearly mentioned in mails. Not a company for long term work.
Life at TechM
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  ChennaiJanuary 16, 2018
No good projects.
Work and life balance is good.
Mostly using legacy tools and build applications.
You cannot improve your knowledge.
Not very good for fresher.
Productive Environment
Junior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 15, 2018
The work culture is pretty good at the Techmahindra. Seniors and experiences peoples treat you with great energy. As a intern or fresher you would enjoy the enthusiasm to work at there. There is no boundation to other fun activities. You can take part into various fun activities which are organised by the time to time.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Nothing to learn
More work, more politics
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 15, 2018
More work for those who do. More politics at top levels. Good onsite opportunity in many projects. Good learning experience overall. Good projects available.
It's a good company will provide you learning opportunity
Unix Administrator (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 14, 2018
Good company ,friendly environment,management is good.you can learn new technology as tech Mahindra provides learning opportunity ,you can switch to other domain
Productive and fun work place
Sr. Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  PuneJanuary 14, 2018
While working in TechMahindra you can perfectly manage balance b/w professional and personal life. Job culture is excellent with assured job security.
Best company
software test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 14, 2018
Good organizations. & best company culture. New technology for best opportunity provided for employees . New upskill programs organized by the company.
Productive and great place to learn
Project Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhJanuary 12, 2018
Tech Mahindra is a great place to start your career. All the employees are friendly and helpful. Good work environment. Has an option to work from home if required.
Worst company ever seen in my carrer till now
Sr. TIM Engineer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 12, 2018
Strongly recommend not to join at any cost. Prefer to be unemployed rather than joining in this organization. No policy, no management, no appriasal, nothing is there.
Pros
Cons
Everything is worst here
Productive and fun workplace
Jr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 12, 2018
One of the best companies to start the career with. Work culture would be good. Provides good learning platform to the freshers and guides them properly. Provides better working opportunities
Pros
Many
Chilled out work
Solution Designer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 11, 2018
Work in TechM is chilled out as the talent in TechM is not very good and work quality is average. Senior management does not have enough vision to take TechM in the new ear of Software Development Practice
Good Company
Sr.System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 11, 2018
Work place culture is good in Tech Mahindra.Best working culture.Very good infrastructure.Good Clients .Have to work hard to prove to management.Long working hours an issue.
Good work delivery
Associate Tech Specialist (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 11, 2018
As a team leader I found the company to concentrate on work mostly. Clients are god to it. Believe on delivering a good quality work with the given timeline. Over all it was a good experience.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
Long Hours
Customer services
customer Relationship Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 10, 2018
I started working in tech mahindra as a technical support customer support for the UK people the process was of mobile services in UK so use to help the customer to resolve the queries was the top performer for 1 year .
Pros
Na
Cons
10 hours login
Handling aggressive customers in telephone is very difficult
Customer Support Advisor Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 9, 2018
Working in Tech Mahindra is very special for all people so enjoyed a lot in the office ,as a customer agent didnt get any kind of pressure while handling the inbound calls.
Pros
Playing carroms with team members
Cons
taking call for more that 10 hours is unforgettable
Excellent working culture
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  MumbaiJanuary 9, 2018
I am proud to be tech mighty, I would say Techm is a place to explore new technology and learn many new thing ,well process driven organization ,transparent
A good place to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 9, 2018
I gained good experience working in Tech Mahindra . I learnt time management , handling work pressure. The most enjoyable and satisfactory part in Tech Mahindra is we get good support from co-workers
Great learning environment
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 9, 2018
Since i have started working in Tech Mahindra I have grown in confident both technically and personally. My management have shown a great confidence in my skills since I have started here which have encouraged me to enhance my existing skills & develop new one.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.