Tata Power Employee Reviews in India

• Salary/Benefits
MII, MRS, FMEA and Work Manager (Current Employee), IndiaApril 26, 2016
Pros: Good Work Culture
Cons: Less pay as per market
It includes planning and execution. Learning is great and co-workers are good and supportive.
Sometimes handling of locals are hardest part.
All new initiatives are acknowledged.
Good company to work.
Control Desk Engineer (Current Employee), Nellore, Andhra PradeshDecember 23, 2015
Good Work Culture, employee friendly environment, good benefits provided by Tata Power
Co workers were very good and the atmosphere on the desk excellent.
The motivation and the excitement for the market were definitely the most exciting part.
Front Desk Job
Customer Relation Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 4, 2015
Pros: the location was near to my house
Servicing Customers with their queries, opening new account, transfers, and explaining their bills on demand. The best part was attending rewards and recognitions.
Good workplace
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHOctober 7, 2015
A well known reputed organization with vision to satisfy its customers. Work culture is also good very enjoying with real time projects. Working better way providing idea and gaining knowledge from co-workers.
Real corporate experience with supportive mentor and advisors.
Intern (Former Employee), Delhi, DLJuly 22, 2015
In spite of theoretical knowledge gained through classroom study, a person is incomplete if not subjected to practical exposure of real corporate world and the challenges and problems that one has to face at the actual work place. In this context the study has been taken to make the person aware of happening of the real business world. The project entitled to PROJECT APPRAISAL IN DEVELOPMENT OF SMART GRID TECHNOLOGY AND DEMONSTRATION IN NEW DELHI USING ADR with the special reference to TATA POWER DELHI DISTRIBUTION LIMITED, a Joint venture of Tata Group and Government of Delhi, has been done at DEPARTMENT OF SMART GRID as Summer Training and it helped me in understanding about the policies and procedures of a company and how these should be formulate together so that they solve the real purpose. It also gave me a chance to have an interaction with people at real workplace who are working at different positions with different authorities and responsibilities. The generosity and the patience of these people for spending their valuable time for having discussions and interactions has also been a rich experience for me. The study was made to formulate a manual by collecting relevant information about the contents with the help of Questionnaire survey and face to face interaction with the MANAGERS, HR OFFICERS and ENGINEERS of TPDDL as well from the valuable information and suggestions provided by the members of Smart Grid.
place with a good culture
Project Trainee (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 5, 2015
Co workers were very good and the atmosphere on the desk excellent.
A very good learning experience as a summer intern
Summer Intern (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLMay 24, 2015
Tata Power - DDL, provided a enriching learning experience for me during my summer internship. The employees were very cooperative and encouraging while i did my project in the corporate office.It was great to know about some of the practices followed by the management to take this organization to higher levels.
Excellent to get knowledge about power plant woking
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 15, 2015
had great days in TATA POWER company during diploma training period. Along with study we had fun there. All staff were helpful and always wanted to teach something new to us...
job summary
site Engineer (Current Employee), BorivaliMarch 16, 2015
hi i am Amit more currently working with Mahurkar Electricals from tata power.
1. Currently involved in installing, Electrostatic Tariff meters on site.
2. CO-ordination with R-infra & team members.
3. Proper installation of electrical meters & safely executes the said job.
4. Testing and checking of the wiring in meters.
5. Ensuring proper safety to be followed on site.
6. Ensuring customer satisfaction.
anywhere work place
Executive Engineer (Transmission O&M) (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 9, 2014
i am giving a good opporchunity from you. Managment is not good.
One of the leading electricity providers to the financial capital of India
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHOctober 31, 2014
This Pioneer project included the evaluation of Engineers so as to reduce friction between subordinates and superiors. To know the gaps between where an individual rates himself and where his superior officer rates him.
Being my First company it would always remain close to my heart as it has imbibed in me ethics, culture, honesty and and yes to light up lives
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Jamshedpur, JHOctober 29, 2014
Pros: freindly atmosphere
Cons: long hours
For all the skills I posses be it technical or managerial, I owe it to Tata Power. It gave me an ambiance and encouraged me continuously so that i could manage to develop an Innovation called Orifice valve. It resulted in effective and prolonged saving of Fossil Fuel and almost 140 million/year for the company. This makes me proud as i have tried to give back to my company in a small way...
Productive work place
O&M- Executive (Current Employee), MumbaiAugust 12, 2014
Pros: liberty of work
Cons: lack of fair judgement
- Manpower management.
- Management leaders are upto mark.
- Lack in employee engagement.
- I enjoyed being a part of a prestigious group.
enjoy working with the staff
Cashier (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJuly 24, 2014
Pros: good peoplr
Cons: less lunch hour
the day when there were lost of customers and no lights were there in company
Good company to work for.
Customer Relations Distribution Customer Services. (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 18, 2014
Good company to work for wherein you have the opportunity to showcase your skills.
Top MNC
SAP PS Consultant (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 18, 2014
It is one of the Top MNC in india.
it is very challange to work here as sap consultant.
Good place to gain knowledge
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Jamshedpur, JHMay 7, 2014
Good place to gain knowledge. Got good work exposure. Specially in Transformer Maintenance section.
FUN AT WORKPLACE
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 13, 2014
Pros: flexible working hours, friendly working environment
Cons: less salary hike
Good to work as the working pressure is less and have ample amount of time to execute the ideas
Excellent RnD work
Sr Software Consultant (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMarch 30, 2014
Developed application fro scratch.
Gathered requirements, designed, developed and tested application at clients site.
Exceptionally high work ethics
Head of Group, Corporate Street Lighting (Current Employee), Delhi, DLMarch 26, 2014
Pros: there is no free lunch.
Cons: nothing
TATA power DDL follows the lead given by the renowned TATA group in its policies on Ethical conduct. The conduct envelops employees and the contractors alike. Fair play is the order of the day. Honesty and high integrity is rewarded.