Technical Manager - Quality Assurance in NABL Accredited Metrology Lab.
Pros: free lunch & break fast, medical benefits, housing loan & car loan subsidy
a. Working as a Technical Manager in Metrology Lab. (NABL Accreditation Lab.) Calibration & Measurement, Hands on experience of precise Equipment’s
b. CTQ – Vendor Supplied Parts Quality Audit, to ensure that supplier provides a quality products meeting drawing/specification by driving rigorous Audit
c. Engine 5C components product audit for Critical & Major parameters
d. Inspection of Development components, Line complaint, Warranty analysis
e. Successfully Implementation of EMS – Enterprise Metrology System
f. Good understanding of Drawing and Specification, GD & T.
• Driving Calibration of All types of Instruments, Gauges & Inspection Fixtures, Slip Gauge Block and Surface Plates
• Successfully Implementation of EMS – Enterprise Metrology System
• CTQ – Vendor Supplied Parts Quality Audit, to ensure that supplier provides a quality products meeting drawing / specification by driving rigorous Audit
• Layout Inspection & Warranty complaint component Inspection
• Engine 5C Component Audit for Critical & Major Parameters on Weekly basis