Pros: free lunches, day care inside company premises.
Cons: 6 days working
1. Typical day at work starts with general admin duties, scheduling meetings, noting minutes of meeting, attending phone calls, invoices and documentation and presentation work.
2. Learned to be prompt at tasks provided.
3. Co-workers were from manufacturing engineering field and learned people.
4. The hardest part of job was presentation power point – more... work as I was from IT background and had to discuss presentation requirements for manufacturing needs. As Iam a quick learner and attention to details, I could manage the tasks given to me.
5. As an office manager, the most enjoyable part of job was when department people looked up to me as the only source of contact for meeting the department head. Event management for company annual functions were also great fun at TATA Motors. – less