Tata Motors Employee Reviews in India

productive workplace but could be better
Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 28, 2016
Good work culture with job security but a little laid back in its functioning. Decision making process is slow and unwanted red-tapeism can be removed for better productivity of its employees.
Friendly Workplace
Sr. Team Member HR (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 26, 2016
My day at Tata Motors use to start with Morning Brefings where the entire team use to discuss any Critical Issues/ Team Challenges, Individual or Team Achievements, upcoming Events & Team Targets.

I have learned to maintaining Work Life Balance and to manage/ priorities my work and to deliver within set SLA.

Management is highly co-operatative and offered great amount of Transparency.

My Team Members were very helpful and taught me to opt for a proactive approach, and made me feel extremely comfortable at the work place.

Hardest part of my job was to collect the Interview Feedback from the managers post Candidate's Face to Face Technical Interview Rounds.

I enjoyed my job profile as HR Generalist the most, managing several tasks under Recruitment process, Report Generating & Updating MIS, and co-ordinating Execution of various Training programs under OD.
Pros
Food Coupons, Recognition & Awards
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and worth experiencing
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshMay 24, 2016
A good exposure in the filed of process management and operations as handling the logistics and delivering necessary inputs was both enjoyable and interesting.
Pros
employee benefits such as free lunch, transportation etc.
Cons
location( after marriage)
assembly line
Operator (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 20, 2016
In Tata motors 8 hours daily working time.
I am in a assembling line so I learn about part of motors.
My co-works are very good and friendly.
cool and less work
Asst. Manager - Materials (GET) (Current Employee) –  Dharwad, KarnatakaMay 19, 2016
constant timings of 8:30 to 5 .learned to manage many crucial situations .no sense of urgency by which you lose interest to work and no challenging tasks.
Pros
relaxed life and free breakfast and lunch
Cons
not challenging and no sense of urgency
Very good company to work in
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 18, 2016
Friendly environment.Tata Motors is a very good company to work in. Workers are highly skilled at Tata Motors plant in Pune, India
Manufacturing company
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  PuneMay 15, 2016
Tata Motors is a manufacturing company where engineers of varied skill sets are developed. The facility is capable of manufacturing trucks, cars, SUV's, MUV's, etc.
Marketing Intern
Sales/Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaMay 13, 2016
Marketing and sales internship with TATA motors commercial vehicles division as a part of the MBA curriculum (Marketing majors)
productive & hard workplace
Apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  Jamshedpur, JharkhandMay 11, 2016
I enjoyed everyday in my company. I learned to many things (such as-how to manufacture any product with best quality,and how to make any typical work as easy). And if i talk about the management then i wish to tell that all the superior of me are the best because they support their all the juniors. and as usually the co-workers are so competitive because of that my efficiency was improved so far. and as i remember i enjoyed everyday at the work so no-one day is seemed as the hardest.
Pros
free transport services & free launch etc.
Cons
nothing
i love to work at tatat motors this type of company wants every one
asst store manager (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 7, 2016
I love to work at Tata motors this type of company wants every one wants to work here but am thinking to be do something beyond than storeroom
Pros
good staff
nice and fine
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Sonipat, HaryanaMay 7, 2016
well organized dealership with quality work deployed for customer 24*7 help on cell. time to time training's for all staff.
chittoor
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Tirupathi, Andhra PradeshApril 25, 2016
freedom in the work, nice couilks working, helping for management support in job, M.D is helping for sales executive, iam proud to say worked in Tata motors
i work there on a sap system
TVA Trainee (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 21, 2016
I work there in c block. Very good place to work and i learn there how to work and hard work.
In there rules and management are too good.
Healthy Work Enviroment
Technician (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshApril 19, 2016
Company is focus on employees safety. There healthy work environment it give us improve our ability. Relation between co-worker is excellent. According to my point of view most enjoyable part of our job is helping and respectfully behavior of seniors.
Excellent company to work and learn
Sr.Manager - Design (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 17, 2016
To do new things its an great opportunity to work in tata motors.
Full ownership can be taken while working,
No restrictions in company full freedom
Cons
TOO MANY BOSSES
Super working place
RE ARRANGE THE ACCIDENT VECHHICALS (Former Employee) –  Guntur, Andhra PradeshApril 16, 2016
in tata motors the management is very excellent and supervisor is very knowledge person and in my view in 8 months i work in TATA MOTORS to be proud
Pros
free lunches
enoyable
TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshApril 15, 2016
Creating Workplace Flexibility

A variety of flexible work options that enable greater control over when, where and how work gets done.

The Creative Use of Paid and Unpaid Time Off

Personal time away from work to spend with family, friends and self. Governmental regulations vary dramatically by country in terms of how much time an employee can or must take, and whether for not that time is paid by the employer.

Supporting Health and Wellness

Health and wellness initiatives focus on reducing absenteeism and improving productivity by supporting healthy lifestyle choices for employees and their families.

Community Involvement

The way organizations get involved with the external and internal community through monetary donations, volunteer programs and partnerships.

Caring for Dependents

There are many issues related to caregiving for dependents of all ages. Most organizations offer some type of support for parenting and elder care.

Financial Support

In the area of financial support, work-life is primarily concerned with gaining approval for, and helping implement, voluntary financial benefits as well as providing resources and referrals that assist employees with managing their financial responsibilities.
True Corporate culture
SALES & Marketing, Passenger Cars Division (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 12, 2016
It works on true corporate culture, methods & ideologies.

Management is very supportive & ready to experiment.

Co workers are extremely cooperative.

I enjoyed every bit of the job.
Pros
Corporate idendity
Cons
not best of salary
productive
customer relationship officer (Current Employee) –  Trichur, KeralaApril 5, 2016
* am starting my job at 9 am to 5.30 pm, am here learned how to handle with the customers with the help of my co.workers, the hardest part of my job is to convinced the customers in telephonic conversation
Productive and fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 30, 2016
Just an Opinion:

1. A typical day at work like with any other company.
2. Nice people.
3. One can learn of different department.
4. The most enjoyable of job was when there was a launch of car one has a chance to go to good hotels.
Cons
At time long working hours.