Tata Motors

Tata Motors India Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive work place wih good work balance but lack in drive for inovation, gives good job security
Engine testing and test cell operator (Current Employee), Jamshedpur, JharkhandApril 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch, snacks
Cons: short break, health care
new task at day gives pleasure to work, learned a lot about trouble shooting of engine handling different test equipments.
lack in encouragement to go for innovation, management is not keen on future prospect.
Learning with great experience
HR Business Partner (Current Employee), Pune, MHApril 3, 2015
A great company with high employee values where experience is the key. Freedom to experiment and learn!
Colleagues, co-workers, seniors are co-operative.
worked with grate joy.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Jamshedpur, JHMarch 30, 2015
Its splendid to work with such an organisation for so many Years. In numerable experience related to Management, IT ,Logistics is really challenging.
work and enjoyment
Electrician (Former Employee), Lucknow, UPMarch 28, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: tea break 2 times
i feel very good in this organization .i done my work with enjoyment. management is very good. we learn production knowledge.
No work culture, Very bad for career advancement
Machinist (Current Employee), Pune, MHMarch 27, 2015
Work culture is not so good.Honest and hard working people always remains backside.A worker whatever degree he may attain like B E or MBA still he does not get any chance for career advancement.Salary is okay.
A good company to learn
Head Quality Assurance and Compliance (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaMarch 19, 2015
Pros: culture
Good culture to learn
Focus more on results
Salary is not good
Poor work life balance
Traveling to office up down was pain, that kills the personal life's time
Maintenance Engineer
Junior Officer Maintenance in ERC (Current Employee), Pune, MHMarch 15, 2015
Pros: .
Cons: .
Strong planning, relationship management, analytical and problem solving skills. Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques.
Planning preventive, predictive maintenance of equipment for maximum uptime.
GOOD WORKING ATMOSPHERE
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: mnc
Cons: field work
Main responsibilities:
-To ensure the proper maintenance of the buses at customer end.
-To resolve the issues caused due to manufacturing defects with the help of dealer mechanics.
-To provide the guidance to the customer mechanics about the company standards.
BAD EXPERIENCE
Junior Engineer (Current Employee), Delhi, DLMarch 9, 2015
WORST PLACE FOR CORE BRANCH ENGINEERS BUT THE COMPANY IS OS HELPFUL TO THIER EMPLOYEES SO THAT THEIR REQUIREMENT IS NEVER ENDS
quality workplace
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJMarch 3, 2015
Pros: free launch
Cons: long hours
I worked in a supplychain department. and company is very strict about employees safety.Company management is very lassy.but the co workers is very helpful.the hardest part of my job is that when the production plan is more then i stop at company and do work after 8 hours.
100%SUBSIDIARY OF TATA MOTORS ( SALES OFFICER )
Sales officer / Showroom In charge (Former Employee), india , Kerala , CochinMarch 2, 2015
first to launch directly in kerala by tata motors directly , my careerr starts from this in the year 2008 as a sales man for vechile retail . the atmosphere is very good as fresher i used to strugle and on the way i got the path to succeed , the workers strength is around 70+ including sales and service..
mechanical technician- maintenance
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
Daily trouble shooting the breakdown .
Taking out the preventive maintenance daily weekly and monthly.
Requesting the spare parts which was damaged or worn out as per the machine catalogue parts number.
Energetic - Excellent Start up
Marketing/Customer Support (Former Employee), Delhi, DLFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: travel, independence
Has worked with some of the best people in the organisation and learned lot from them on various front : Customer handling, Team management, Communication, Engagement with Customer/ Dealers/ Service Centres/ Other.

Learned lot of thing by being placed in difficult situation and supported by team members. During early years in the organisation was given lot of responsibility and appropriately trained on soft skills. Learned the qualities of good organisation, processes, people and others.
Best experience
Bodyshop service Adviser (Current Employee), Krishnagiri, TN, IndiaFebruary 26, 2015
To Learn And Improve knowledge. i'm don't forget this work place. it is best experience at my life. As My co-workers are helped at any situation and also considered part of family. i get more experience from my company at day to day life. this is unbelievable opportunity.
productive and learning
Trainee Technician (Current Employee), Jamshedpur, JHFebruary 22, 2015
The experience was good enough. as a trainee i learnt a lot many things . i know how to mnage everything at a timt. learn all about finance, technical . the job was a enjoyable part learning new things daily .
Creative & Interesting
Design & Development of BIW (Former Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free lunch & bus facility
Cons: no quality work & poor salary increment
I learned lot of new skills in automotive field as daily we go thru the live projects & issues which will make us an real automotive engineer.
Very Encouraging and healthy environment
Diploma Trainee Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: right time for in and out from office
office time is very convenient.
I learned lot of small small things which were often neglected while working in electronic domain and PCB manufaturing.
I have enjoyed fault finding of different electronic units which are used in automobile industry.
nice company at my first stage
team leader (Former Employee), Madurai, TNFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: provide coffee
Cons: long hours
I had nice experience over there working with many model cars.
I really like work there and also there is lot more to learn in that. I came out of the company only due to salary package.
Technical Manager - Quality Assurance in NABL Accredited Metrology Lab.
Manager - QA (Metrology Lab. Technical Manager) (Current Employee), Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: free lunch & break fast, medical benefits, housing loan & car loan subsidy
a. Working as a Technical Manager in Metrology Lab. (NABL Accreditation Lab.) Calibration & Measurement, Hands on experience of precise Equipment’s
b. CTQ – Vendor Supplied Parts Quality Audit, to ensure that supplier provides a quality products meeting drawing/specification by driving rigorous Audit
c. Engine 5C components product audit for Critical & Major parameters
d. Inspection of Development components, Line complaint, Warranty analysis
e. Successfully Implementation of EMS – Enterprise Metrology System
f. Good understanding of Drawing and Specification, GD & T.

• Driving Calibration of All types of Instruments, Gauges & Inspection Fixtures, Slip Gauge Block and Surface Plates
• Successfully Implementation of EMS – Enterprise Metrology System
• CTQ – Vendor Supplied Parts Quality Audit, to ensure that supplier provides a quality products meeting drawing / specification by driving rigorous Audit
• Layout Inspection & Warranty complaint component Inspection
• Engine 5C Component Audit for Critical & Major Parameters on Weekly basis
Nice work environment
Central Quality supervisor (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: initial accomodation facility for one month, free lunch, travelling facility
Cons: no one.
It was big day for me when i joined TATA MOTORS.I have learned so much over there.I got training how to work with co-workers,boss by expert faculty hired by company.I got quality knowledge in department that how to improve quality or how to decrease defects of product.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tata Motors

Tata Motors is multinational automotive group headquarted in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1945 as a locomotive manufacturer. – Read more