Tata Aia Life Employee Reviews

Good as per the Industry norms
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Howrah, West BengalFebruary 8, 2018
If you work hard this is best company to work. Stay positive and increase your chances and moreover if you perform then you will get more benefit and felicity. Good job environment to work. Obviously there are pressure but you must be used to this.
Direct Channel
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaFebruary 6, 2018
Direct Channel with a little existing client base. Focused product is only Life Insurance. Huge attrition as quality of recruitment does not seem to be good.
Balanced & conservative Organization
UNIT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 30, 2018
I had a short stay with AIG at the beginning of my career, However, the experience was good, as even in this short stay, the product knowledge that was imbibed on me, still helps in general insurance. the company spends a lot on employee learning & development.
Pros
Investment On learning & Development & the Management
Cons
Conservative work environment
productivity
Asst Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 11, 2018
marketing is always marketing but we can learn a lot in this field. we can see different kind of people and we can learn from them and we will get trained how to handle people.
Pros
free time is more
Cons
Target
over all good
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Bangalore indiaJanuary 8, 2018
This company groomed and trained me how to sell life insurance to customers in a very professional manner, as life insurance is something we do not feel as a product and its like a concept or idea selling.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
tea breaks and lunch break
Good experienced
RM (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 2, 2018
Tata aig Team is a type of family. Work experience is very good but I want better job better opportunity and new team.I growth my life, experience.
Goog
Zonal Sales Manager (West) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 31, 2017
A company which really is a employees friendly company and the Hr is active in terms of employees. The company's atmosphere is congenial and will surely recommend this company
Cons
Good company for pressure free work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaDecember 15, 2017
Good working environment, pressure free with good salary. We can choose it as full time as well as part time. Flexible timing with good working atmosphere and large things to learn.
Pros
pressure free work, full as well as part time
Best Culture and Best Management
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 6, 2017
Tata Group is known for the best work ethics and Culture. Job security and Employee oriented management is the key. Market approach and Sales Ethics are best in the organisation.
Entry level
Office Supporting (Former Employee) –  KeralaNovember 27, 2017
Hi,
It was an enrty level to know about general insurance.I handled there mostly customers for their policies and data entry,and Inspection report preparation.
best insurance product
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraOctober 11, 2017
good experience of this company. and my SM is very helpful person. and there are good facility of all kinds of client. and as per my experience Tata is best insurance company
good place to work
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaOctober 3, 2017
Good place to work,good place for learning.i m working there as a RM and service to sales and handling the HNI customers.its a good place for learning.
friendly and well organized management
Wealth Planning Officer (Former Employee) –  chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 20, 2017
A good workplace where employee is highly motivated by peers and superiors.

Easy to reach the senior most authorities.

Employee benefits are there
Good work place
Manager Sales (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 19, 2017
Good place to work for.Good work environment.HR practice is best in the industry.Reward and Recognition is superb. Growth opportunity is excellent.Overall is a good place to work for.
This company site is very very good and they provide very good job culture and packages
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 15, 2017
I am very satisfied with the company site and they provide awesome job culture in job location and they provide good packages and the our senior manager is very helpful in workplace.
Pros
Free launcher
Exellant job experience
Back Office Executive (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshSeptember 13, 2017
When I join this company then I learn to how to do work there but in starting I unable to do work there but after some time I learn every day new opportunities and work experience there so it's overall fantastic job experience in Tata Aig General insurance company ltd
unorganized structure
Branch Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratSeptember 6, 2017
Tata AIA life insurance is having very unorganized company structure,.

Its DSA channel, agent and banca channel were not organized way back in 2007

which might have changed in 10 years
Pros
good perks
Cons
long hours in week end and month ends
good productity and friendly atmosphere
Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaAugust 30, 2017
what i learned about is general insurance product and how to interact to customer. pitching to customer about product, i never find hard spot in the job
Hectic job
Branch Manager - Sales (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraAugust 24, 2017
Very hectic job in life insurance sales, especially in agency channel of Tata AIA life insurance because they run business associates ( leaders ) concept wherein leaders are not on payroll as sales managers.
Pros
Free lancer
Not a place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Taratala Road, West BengalAugust 22, 2017
It is not a place to work. No culture, no life, Sales and Operation always fighting with each other. No life. No Career, No Increment nothing. Management was very poor.
Cons
Management was not good.