Standard & Poor's Employee Reviews

A good place to work
Data Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratDecember 30, 2017
A good place to work with good culture. I have enjoyed my work and the only reason to leave this organization is only monotonous work of my department.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Monotonous work
work hard and fun later
Data Researcher I in S&P GLOBAL (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 21, 2017
We have 9 working hours and in that 1 hour is meant for all breaks including lunch/dinner/breakfast.

I have learned to be more obedient, punctual, responsible, honest and also work hard during the team bad times.

Our Managers are very much impartial and friendly and strict at the same time.

We share a friendly behavior among each other and at the same time respect for each other.

When we have to attend a lot of Over Time due to pending documents it becomes a burden on our health due to which we may get sick sometimes.

In a year we have 2 annual parties and 2 departmental parties.
Pros
free meals coupon on OT days and lucky draws
Cons
More Over Time on both weekend and week days
Its feel good to be a part of S&P family
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 25, 2017
Working in S&P gives an immense pleasure to increase my research skills. Working in an organisation gives you a way to balance your personal and professional life simultaneously.
Personality Enhancement
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 15, 2017
work life balanced, good culture and good pay as well but for further growth in carrier need to switch Management is supportive but a long hierarchy to move on to further next step
Relaxed
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 7, 2017
Relaxed with great compensation for employees. But there is lack of cross training and career advancement for the employees. Better training and exposure can help retain more employees
Best Working Environment
Analyst- Mergers & Acquisitions (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratNovember 6, 2017
One of the best place to work with. The negative part is the compensation they give which is less. The work place is the best. no pressure from higher superiors
Pros
Work Enivronment
Cons
Salary
Used to be very good company
Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 4, 2017
Used to be nice place, things are changing drastically. Lately introduction of many complicated policies which are not necessarily under the cause of standardization and synchronization.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Growth
Productive place to work
Technology Quality Analyst Level 2 (Former Employee) –  gurgaonOctober 15, 2017
S&P global market intelligence helps a person to work towards the required performance by providing adequate training. The company is quite HR centric and put lot of efforts in maintaining employee integrity.
Due to large employee strength in different teams the growth opportunities are limited but the work place is quite fun.
Not Productive
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 3, 2017
Work quality is not up to the mark. You have to do only one thing agian and again in your entire career span at here. Management is not focusing on learning of their employees.
Pros
Timings
Cons
Work
Highly Productive and Quality focus.
Senior Research Associate II/Project Leader (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 26, 2017
S&P believes in providing best quality work and in an highly efficient manner. At the same time, it is an employee friendly organization and cares for people.
Na
Analyst - Company profiling and ID Assignment Team (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 20, 2017
We will have lot many opportunities to move internally to improve our knowledge. Mostly participation in different Corporate Sports Events is an additional advantage of it.
good company with bad management
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 19, 2017
1. its a good company with bad middle level management
2. No work life balance
3. Good people to work with
4. Good employee benefits like snacks, transport
Pros
free snacks
Better to start
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaSeptember 18, 2017
As a fresher one can get a better experience the company is already saturated but the product was unique with lesser competition hence as a fresher one can sustain and most of it employees has 10 to 11 years of experience where one can more assistance from them but the change of management in past years made it more typical to continue there one than 2 to 3 years
Pros
job security; explosure
Cons
Change in management; salary benifits
Very safe job.
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 17, 2017
It was a great opportunity to work for S&P Global. It is always fun loving to work in this organisation. The management is very good. They consider each and every things for career review.
Pros
Lunch coupon, snacks coupon, cab facility, Health Insurance
Cons
Growth is moderate.
Amazing
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 17, 2017
Amazing place with amazing infra and work life balance.

The job is monotonous and they pay fine but the management is good depending on the team.

The location is good too
Productive and fun place to work at
Research Associate, Mergers & Acquisitions (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 12, 2017
Ideal job after graduation. Pay is good and so is the culture. Work life balance is wonderful. Quality of the work is average but has a great brand presence
Pros
Fun Place
Cons
Work Quality
It's just a place to time pass
Junior Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 10, 2017
Not a place to suggest. Knowledge what ever we have will b lost and the experience which we gain will be of no use to develop yourself. No hikes can be seen in careers further.
Learning platform for freshers
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 8, 2017
Company gave us ultimate platform to learn and explore. I strongly recommend the freshers to start their career in S&P.
Most enjoyable and perfect workplace
Fun Working With S&P
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 7, 2017
Employees job security is maintained.
Interaction with management will be of ease.
Pros
Work life Balance, Good Salary, Nice Management
Cons
Lot of steps in Hierarchy
Good workplace but lots of changes in top management
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  INSeptember 4, 2017
Learned a lot of skills while working here and rolled out exciting products but the only cons is there were a lot of changes in the top management and hence in the direction the company was heading.