SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Good for beginners
Apprentice Electronics and Biomedical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaJuly 27, 2017
Good place for a beginner to learn about equipment and to get familiar with the working environment.
No proper cooperation among colleagues.
Miscommunication and less support from Head of the Department in certain selected matters.
Pros
Good learning experience for a beginner, Nice work timing
Cons
No proper cooperation among colleagues.
productive
Junior Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaAugust 9, 2016
learned a lot from public got good relations
Hardest part of the job is Iam alone in this construction wing
At first no one is here for telling me what type of job is going on here but me took initiative and now it is so easy for doing the job. Now I got a good co worker from medical centre.
It was good to work with the group
Scientific Assistant and TechnicalAssistant (Current Employee) –  Trivandrum, IndiaApril 24, 2014
I really enjoyed the work over there with my research group. At sree chitra I learnt jow to use equipments like Atomic Force Microscope , UV spectrometer, IR Spectrometer, Electro spinning technique etc.
Preparation of scaffolds for Tissue engineering application, Preparation of dental composites etc. weere also part of my job.
Good atmosphere, freedom to do our own way and use creative skills, opportunities for academic growth,
SR RESEARCH FELLOW IN QUIT TOBACCO INTERNATIONAL (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KLNovember 13, 2013
We get incites into public health academics by attending the different training sessions and by teaching here.
Opportunities to attend and present studies and work done at different national and international conferences.
Learnt new skills and exposed to film making and all aspects of it.
Pros
Good academic groth, New skills learnt, Opportunities to interact with other experts in the subject
Cons
Contarct job, No job security, Salary cannot increase beyond a level.
Enjoyed the work
Technician Apprentice (Former Employee) –  TrivandrumSeptember 5, 2013
Very good Co- workers and handled different types of test measuring equipments

Want to know more about SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY Reviews by Job Title

SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY Reviews by Location