SourceHOV Employee Reviews

reason
data analyst (Former Employee) –  Madurai, Tamil Nadu27 April 2016
it is a simply sitting work because just typing work so i was releave form that company otherwise company politics is a vital role,salary is not increase year by year no incentives and totally its not suitable for my qualification and no give proper training so i am not feel its use for my futre carier in my life.
Learned how to handle Multiple Task
Senior Executive - Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Chennai7 October 2016
Very good exposure in handling the pressure in meeting the quality
deliverables.
Practiced to handle the US customer call
Good learning on the Six Sigma tools & tecniques
Pros
More Responsibilities
Cons
Work life Balance is not there
Productive and profit oriented place
Junior processor (Former Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu16 September 2016
Ecofriendly environment
Supportive team leaders
Learned to maintain punctuality
Encouraging team members
Gained experience in different domains
Motivated the employers to involve in all the company activities
Its host
Executive Operations (Former Employee) –  Taylors Road Chennai18 September 2016
The hardest part of the work.Some days the many OVER TIME to end the shift.I have learned many things in that company by being in corrected time in the shift
Cons
Taking OVER TIME to end the shift
Production and its Chalanges
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kanchipuram, TN11 April 2015
In Medical Insurance billing field is a challenging and on time running field without stoppage. So we should be alert at any time for any cost. Meet the goals is high tough one because of that is a team work, not a single person's output. I should channelize each people in single stream.

By this job, I have learned many methodology that is very useful even in real life to solve a problem or to associate with others in society.

Quality maintain and People handling is tough and narrow point and it is hardest part of this job.

Management does not react to any one as immediate. Very slow.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
But insufficient salary system
Best for Fresher's who want's to get experienced
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu25 July 2016
Gud for persons who start with as first concern. Can learn allot. Lot of projects but resource hiring is less. So resource are getting stressed. So making to handle single person multiple projects.
Pros
timely shift can come at anytime.
Cons
Appraisal's, No appraisals at correct time.
Highly productive environment with the customers online keeping us engaged
Senior support executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamilnadu, India1 June 2014
We come across customers who are either students or the educators from the schools with queries on the syllabus and some techincal issues in taking the classes online.
I have learned the patterns of the technical things to make the customer get things done on their chat with us.
The management was so excellent in guiding us with tough situations like the shift maintainence, helping us to provide solution, providing health benefits
The hardest part of job is at times we had to run with the same customer as the issues from their side may take hours to resolve so we keep on tracking them until they reach with their solution
I had very supportive colleagues, excellent coping team managers its like getting lucky to work with such team.
Pros
Shift schedules
Cons
Short breaks as its being online is very important
Senior Test Analyst
Senior Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu9 April 2016
Responsibility to participate in Requirement Gathering Meetings,Review SRS and Preparing the Manual and Automation Test Data,Executing TestCases and Reporting Issues,Regression Testing,Responsible to Certify the Requirement. Learned about HealthCare,Management is Good,But New to Change the Routine Work Culture.Co-workers are good.
Quality Analyst and Team Lead
Senior Associate - Quality (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu1 March 2016
Source HOV is my first BPO company and it gave me lot of attention for Business attention and customer values.

Here i have learnt what is Customer and Quality.

Additionally the company gave me Quality management training, so that i have handled third party vendors site and leading team performance and error free task
production
PROCESS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TN3 May 2015
Here i worked in always night shift,but salary is very low.my co workers are good relationship with me. i had learned how to intensip with management
Productive and FUN work place
Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  Salem, TN23 March 2014
Delivery Management and improvement activities
Cost saving activities by increasing productivity by system/resources
Understood the people pulse, what they are expecting
Good
Salary
Operational pressure, day by day it is interesting..
Source Hov is good company but the Scale is not suitable for me
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TN27 November 2012
I learned many thing from Source Hov but No Compensation and growth,They not provide Free lunches and even somethis tea,coffee also and no Healthcare
A learned lot from there how do to work with team and achieve the Target
QA (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu28 November 2015
Good Working infrastructure and management will support all the way and its various sites available in Salem,Tanjavur,Madurai kanchipuram, subic.
Its a good organisation and workplace that have a fun and more interesting to work...
Processor,RRMO OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Royapet,Chennai13 September 2012
7 30 hrs work shift per day.I'm a processor in UHC RRMO OPERATIONS.Management is not much strict in employees culture but somewhat missed in that.co workers are mingled very soon and good caring and helping manner no problem at all about that.When come to hardest thing like huge target and enjoyable thing like they arranging cheff meeting for every month that is very joyful and entrtainment moments.
Pros
max 1 hr lunch break
Cons
sometimes we need to extend due to high volume like that.
fun place to work
Senior System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai4 March 2013
1) Collecting information based on customer requirement.
2) Analyse the specification and document as per Customer business processes.
3) Transmitting the business requirements for the project and translating these into Business specifications.
4) Document workflows (BRD) and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
5) Stand a link between the customer and development team regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
6) Provide inputs on design and during execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
7) Day to day management of change requests (CR or ICR) related to the project are planned to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
8) Analyze the production issue and provide permanently fixation.
9) Participate in weekly meetings with Operation team to improve productivity.
MUltinational company & good work atmosphere
Technical Support officer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TN14 September 2015
In Aquila application are running as Services. In PCH application are running as EXE. Customer will send invoices via Mail, FAX and Scan to our organization.Received invoices are loaded into database using Loader tool. The received invoices converted into Tiff file format and keep the original copy separate and process the tiff file by splitting into number of pages by using tool called Image converter.
Good
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  chennai17 July 2015
Good and Fun work with...Job Security,Place to learn more...Enjoying Environment and Good Work place in My Branch..No Cabs for all..and Good Management and Fun at once a month..
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Madurai, TN22 October 2015
Management also good. I think it is one of the best management system. I enjoyed most in this company very much. My best days in my job history.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Processor (Current Employee) –  CHENNAI9 October 2015
Its nice place ,and supportive management. the most enjoyable part of the job...the office statted to get crowdes as the company grew.
Pros
Cons
9.30 hours
hard working in our company
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Thanjavur, TN13 May 2014
the most enjoyable part of the job
a typical day at work
management is very superb job for managing
my coworkers are easy to undertstand in my idea
Pros
playing cricket

2.9