SourceHOV Employee Reviews in India

Production and its Chalanges
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kanchipuram, TNApril 11, 2015
In Medical Insurance billing field is a challenging and on time running field without stoppage. So we should be alert at any time for any cost. Meet the goals is high tough one because of that is a team work, not a single person's output. I should channelize each people in single stream.

By this job, I have learned many methodology that is very useful even in real life to solve a problem or to associate with others in society.

Quality maintain and People handling is tough and narrow point and it is hardest part of this job.

Management does not react to any one as immediate. Very slow.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
But insufficient salary system
Quality Analyst and Team Lead
Senior Associate - Quality (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 1, 2016
Source HOV is my first BPO company and it gave me lot of attention for Business attention and customer values.

Here i have learnt what is Customer and Quality.

Additionally the company gave me Quality management training, so that i have handled third party vendors site and leading team performance and error free task
Senior Test Analyst
Senior Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 9, 2016
Responsibility to participate in Requirement Gathering Meetings,Review SRS and Preparing the Manual and Automation Test Data,Executing TestCases and Reporting Issues,Regression Testing,Responsible to Certify the Requirement. Learned about HealthCare,Management is Good,But New to Change the Routine Work Culture.Co-workers are good.
reason
data analyst (Former Employee) –  Madurai, Tamil NaduApril 27, 2016
it is a simply sitting work because just typing work so i was releave form that company otherwise company politics is a vital role,salary is not increase year by year no incentives and totally its not suitable for my qualification and no give proper training so i am not feel its use for my futre carier in my life.
Highly productive environment with the customers online keeping us engaged
Senior support executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamilnadu, IndiaJune 1, 2014
We come across customers who are either students or the educators from the schools with queries on the syllabus and some techincal issues in taking the classes online.
I have learned the patterns of the technical things to make the customer get things done on their chat with us.
The management was so excellent in guiding us with tough situations like the shift maintainence, helping us to provide solution, providing health benefits
The hardest part of job is at times we had to run with the same customer as the issues from their side may take hours to resolve so we keep on tracking them until they reach with their solution
I had very supportive colleagues, excellent coping team managers its like getting lucky to work with such team.
Pros
shift schedules
Cons
short breaks as its being online is very important
production
PROCESS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNMay 3, 2015
Here i worked in always night shift,but salary is very low.my co workers are good relationship with me. i had learned how to intensip with management
A learned lot from there how do to work with team and achieve the Target
QA (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 28, 2015
Good Working infrastructure and management will support all the way and its various sites available in Salem,Tanjavur,Madurai kanchipuram, subic.
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Madurai, TNOctober 22, 2015
Management also good. I think it is one of the best management system. I enjoyed most in this company very much. My best days in my job history.
MUltinational company & good work atmosphere
Technical Support officer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNSeptember 14, 2015
In Aquila application are running as Services. In PCH application are running as EXE. Customer will send invoices via Mail, FAX and Scan to our organization.Received invoices are loaded into database using Loader tool. The received invoices converted into Tiff file format and keep the original copy separate and process the tiff file by splitting into number of pages by using tool called Image converter.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Processor (Current Employee) –  CHENNAIOctober 9, 2015
Its nice place ,and supportive management. the most enjoyable part of the job...the office statted to get crowdes as the company grew.
Pros
Cons
9.30 hours
Productive and FUN work place
Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  Salem, TNMarch 23, 2014
Delivery Management and improvement activities
Cost saving activities by increasing productivity by system/resources
Understood the people pulse, what they are expecting
Good
Salary
Operational pressure, day by day it is interesting..
Good
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  chennaiJuly 17, 2015
Good and Fun work with...Job Security,Place to learn more...Enjoying Environment and Good Work place in My Branch..No Cabs for all..and Good Management and Fun at once a month..
Enjoying a lot and Gain Good Experience
Processor (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNSeptember 16, 2015
Gain some knowledge about healthcare, Enjoying lot like birthdays, office days, competitions, etc.. But that is Us based company, am worked in night shift so am unable to work more years thats why i had left from that company.
Pros
Tour, Incentives, Bonus
Cons
Not like that
Source Hov is good company but the Scale is not suitable for me
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNNovember 27, 2012
I learned many thing from Source Hov but No Compensation and growth,They not provide Free lunches and even somethis tea,coffee also and no Healthcare
process
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  chennaiAugust 14, 2015
lot of experience i got it daily.fun work place with supportive management.not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop
Its a good organisation and workplace that have a fun and more interesting to work...
Processor,RRMO OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Royapet,ChennaiSeptember 13, 2012
7 30 hrs work shift per day.I'm a processor in UHC RRMO OPERATIONS.Management is not much strict in employees culture but somewhat missed in that.co workers are mingled very soon and good caring and helping manner no problem at all about that.When come to hardest thing like huge target and enjoyable thing like they arranging cheff meeting for every month that is very joyful and entrtainment moments.
Pros
max 1 hr lunch break
Cons
sometimes we need to extend due to high volume like that.
fun place to work
Senior System Analyst (Current Employee) –  ChennaiMarch 4, 2013
1) Collecting information based on customer requirement.
2) Analyse the specification and document as per Customer business processes.
3) Transmitting the business requirements for the project and translating these into Business specifications.
4) Document workflows (BRD) and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
5) Stand a link between the customer and development team regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
6) Provide inputs on design and during execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
7) Day to day management of change requests (CR or ICR) related to the project are planned to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
8) Analyze the production issue and provide permanently fixation.
9) Participate in weekly meetings with Operation team to improve productivity.
Wondeful work environment with lots of learning and opportunity to grow more
Tech Lead (Former Employee) –  ChennaiApril 6, 2015
Very good team and ambitious management team guiding every member to contribute to the growth of the organization and making every team member grow.
I have been always commnited fun activities in our we meet office fu
Administration and Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNJune 2, 2015
I have learned lot of good things from my company,how to behave with our superior officers and colleague and apart from this i inherited from my leads how to work in a smart way.
good atmosphere
Senior Processor (Former Employee) –  Chennai, CHSeptember 29, 2014
Good Management
flexible shift timings
celebrates staffs birthday
Pros
free snacks during night shifts
Cons
long shift extension

2.9