Sixth Star Technologies Employee Reviews

Sixth Star Technologies Reviews
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 9, 2017
Sixth Star Technologies is the best place to work without pressure and day by day learn the new technology updates in specific domains. Friendly co-workers and nice place to work and improve knowledge.
sixth star technologies review
PHP Developer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 9, 2017
I worked there for a year. Its a really good place to start as a beginner with career growth. also, the workplace is really fun and relaxed. I will surely recommend to my friends.
Pros
fun work place
Friendly environment
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 8, 2017
I currently work here as a content writer and I was a fresher when I joined. I was a little bit nervous at first but then I was mentally and physically comforted by my work environment. My colleagues helped me when I was about to learn new things and eventually in a few months I gained a lot of knowledge from them.There will be no sort of criticism when you are new to work instead they teach you the best always and I enjoy a lot working here with no work pressure.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
No cons to point
Sixth Star Technologies Reviews
SEO Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 13, 2017
Excellent ORM service providers in Chennai. Sixth star technologies was really a very great company who provides SEO and ORM services at best price and project delivery within the time period.
Pros
Very Friendly
Sixth Star Technologies Technical Reviews
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  ChennaiAugust 4, 2015
Working with Sixthstar Technologies has been memorable and fascinating. The Sixthstar Technologies company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment. We got Great benefits, hands on training, very competitive pay rates and the people are just great! In Sixthstar Technologies. Expectations and goals are high but the support is present to help all employees achieve set goals in Sixthstar Technologies. Sixthstar Technologies Management wants to help their teams succeed. Over all The Sixthstar Technologies is great company to work and learn!
Pros
shift timing
Cons
short breaks
Its very joy and Funplace to work
Web Designer (Current Employee) –  ChennaiJune 30, 2015
In an Sixthstar Technologies Technical Team Worked as aggressively. I was worked as designer in Sixth Star Technnologies (Since Jan 14 ). The Technical Team in Sixthstar Technologies was friendly type and they can clear the issue or complaints within the 15 minutes. This is the main advantage of sixthstar technologies technical team. 24/7 timing and 365 days working.
Great Place to Work
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  ChennaiJune 30, 2015
In Sixth Star Technologies Management Team is always liable to employees. If you have stuff and confident means you will got good package in the current industry & the working atmosphere in Sixth Star Technologies is very good. We can learn lot of things in the management team. The Management Team in Sixth star Technologies is always support and told good reviews about the Employees. Overall the experience in Sixth Star Technologies is very good. Always told good reviews about Sixth Star Technologies only
Sixth Star Technologies Review
SEO Executive (Current Employee) –  ChennaiApril 4, 2015
Working atmosphere in Sixth Star Technologies is very very excellent. Extraordinary organization culture and actually for telecommuters there are dependably approaches to incorporate us, we have had virtual content hours and different events for interfacing. Really astonishing to work with this group!
Pros
tea
Cons
healthcare
Linux Server Administration
Linux System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNJanuary 7, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
hi
Cons
hi