Simplex Infrastructures Limited Employee Reviews in India

Productive and fun workplace
Qyantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratJune 24, 2016
The journey for 6 years in Simplex was very pleasant and wonderful.
I started my professional carrier in this organization. I have created my professional base through Simplex. My seniors always supported and provided freedom during discharging my duties and responsibilities.
Pros
Free furnished accommodation
Cons
Long working hour
It is a high rise building structures situated in a city center place and highly profile area.
Nitesh Estates Limited Project site (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KASeptember 26, 2015
It is an reputed and leading construction company and turnover Rs 5000 per year.
It is kollakata based Bengal dominated company and co workers are good and supportive.
Company will give accommodation and conveyance to all workers and staff.
Working hours will be generally 8.0am to 8.0pm and extended depending upon the work.

The site is is very constrain and only one access and travelling for workers is tedeous from colony to site.

It is a challenging job and very keen observation is required day to day.
Pros
Accomodation and Conveyances
Cons
Long Hours
Poor management
Accountant (Former Employee) –  AssamAugust 21, 2015
I am a former employee of this company.Work culture and environment is most poor.Management are very much harmful for employee. Working at Assam project.
Nice place to work
Deputy Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, WBMay 10, 2014
Working here is a very enriching experience for mid level professionals as it provides a very diverse work profile and individuals are encouraged to take on more and more responsibility which ultimately accelerates one's career growth.

A typical day starts at 8 o' clock in the morning and more often than not, ends at around 9 o' clock in the evening for 6 days a week. The 12 - 14 hours at work is spent doing all necessary work at office i.e planning, reporting, client correspondences, bills, so on and so forth with frequent site visits and occasional visits to the client's or designers' office thrown in between.

Given the job profile, one has to interact with the client, the designer, subcontractors and last but not the least one's own staff, from engineers & supervisors to the commercial team at site. The most important learning was to communicate effectively and completely with all the above.

With the extremely business minded top management, typical in today's world, who expect to wringe out the last ounce from all its employees but refrain from providing the necessary motivation for the same it becomes a bit difficult to encourage onself and one's subordinates to consistently perform with the same efficiency.
Pros
multi faceted work profile.
Cons
low work life balance
first job experince
Safety officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHDecember 3, 2015
first job experience & lot of activities & operations in public area and
co ordinate with superiors and learn lot of from others. and working as per local law and regulation
good quality productive oriented company.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER ( DEPUTY SITE INCHARGE) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJanuary 3, 2015
• Implements and maintains QA/QC systems incompliance with project specification and project quality policy.
• Proven skills in project management including monitoring & control
• Sound troubleshooting and problem solving skills in operation & maintenance
• Hands on experience in site Management through various positions
• Possess core competency to plan & formulate steps to benchmark performance against Industry global leaders.
Pros
work freedom
Cons
scheduled timing hours
Good Quality
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KASeptember 30, 2015
One of the old and leading construction company in India.The company have more than 150 projects in all over india and the other countries.
Pros
Bachelors accomodation, food & travelling
Cons
late sallery
Excellent Work Culture with good flow
Sr. Project Engg (planning) (Former Employee) –  Durgapur, WBOctober 20, 2014
Very good company with Good working culture and appropriate work load, the management of the company is very efficient and can handle the situation, the employee are very helpfull and efficient
It is very challanging work which is done on the top of the hill where the approch are restrickted and, not formed roads doing work is fun.
Project manager (Current Employee) –  BangaloreFebruary 19, 2014
work starts at 8.30am and ends at 9pm some times till11pm, work like shuttering reinforcement,staging,shifting of materials,concreting, block work and finishing works etc all the work as to planned for the work to go on safely and smoothly. safety is main criteria in this work, and making the workers to do it safely is hardest part. managing this part is challenging. my management starts here by planning with available resources and move along with the progress of work and reach the target.
most enjoyable of the work is on the, end of the day with meeting held in my office where the dis suction of work for next day, problems to solved for the next day work with my engineers who reports to me.
Pros
saftey talks, and meeting with client and consultants and convaying them.
Cons
8.30am to 8 pm
ITS A GOOD COMPANY.
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, WBJuly 1, 2014
ITS A GOOD COMPANY GIVE ME A OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SOMETHING.ITS WORK AS A TEAM.CO-WORKERS VERY HELPFUL & SUPPORTIVE.
THE MANAGEMENT BELEIVE ME SO THEY GIVE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PLNNING SECTION ONLY ON ME.
Pros
rent, cook charges survive
Cons
lookin for a good job oppertunity
Assistant Engineer fromJuly (Current Employee) –  Anandapur, ORMay 23, 2014
Working caullture is good.
Salary structure is good.
Management is good.
Enjoyable part is that, we use the full responsibility to complete the job in time, working with the workers are good, helps each other to complete the job.
Good Working Environment
Assistant Engineer Gr-1 Safety (Current Employee) –  PatnaFebruary 10, 2014
IT IS SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURES LIMITED,WHICH IS BASICALLY A CONSTRUCTION BASED COMPANY.IT HAS GOOD WORKING CULTURE.THE IMPORTANT PART IS MANAGE SAFETY MANAGEMENT.
Satisfactory
Asst. Manager (Current Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, TNOctober 31, 2013
Improvement require in Site Management. Awareness require about our duty in all workers and staffs. All has to aware about their responsibility to give benefits of our company and to make good reputation also.
GOOD WORKING ZONE
PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GJMarch 14, 2014
As per my view my workplace is a bit tough condition zone and from my working proffession i learned many things such as how to lead a team with my own thoughts for the benificiary of my company, how to work with highly skills people and also their working culture i have adopted within myself. Last but not the least it was my family where i spend some of my valuable moments of my life and share some great fun of my life and enjoyment also.
Pros
free launches
Cons
long working hours
medium productivity and good place.
Brigade golden triangle building project. (Current Employee) –  bangalore , Karnataka.February 12, 2015
This is a good company but their is no good management .And their is various problem in working materials and also financial problem.
Pros
feee bacholar accomodation and after married they provide family accomodation.
Cons
accomodation arrange just near at site.
ok
Asst. engineer Grade II (ELECTRICAL) (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar, GJJanuary 13, 2015
the management of all the network and taking all the responsibilities of electrical support of all civil and mechanical, structural jobs.
Managing the client is very interesting. Tool box is he most desirable part of the job. So many things to learn from that especially on substation in shut down. Co-workars were really amazing and responsible for jobs.
productive in general
Stores-in-charge (Former Employee) –  MPAugust 16, 2014
used to keep myself busy for routine jobs half the day, rest of the time was learning with fun time / learned tit-bits and details of store management in so far as civil construction work was concerned / management was cooperative / co-workers were helpful and friendly / job was job hardest or simplest / nothing specific, so long enjoyment through job was related /
Pros
enjoyed office party on occasions or otherwise
Cons
long working hours and occasional sunday involvement
Productive but Complicated Workplace.
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLDecember 25, 2013
Day Starts with preparing Daily Progress Report & ends with Site Visit. I have learned the Smart Work over here by implementing tactics & logic to work stress free. Co-workers are quite cooperative & nice to work with. The Hardest Part of Job is to deal with Subcontractors & the most enjoyable part of the Job is completing the work by your way & get the appreciation for that etc.
Pros
nice accommodation & food, helpful seniors etc.
Cons
long hours, improper hr policies etc.
Overall a good company for a fresher , Company trened them and give them all saport ,but this company is not so good experiet penson
Assistant Engineer Gr (ii) (Electrical) (Current Employee) –  TUTICORIN,TAMIL NADUDecember 19, 2012
Our normal duet hour morning 8 to evening 8 (12 hour)
I have learn from this Company how to manage with the limitation.
Management is not so good it manipulated with number of person.
My co-worker are very co-operative and helpful.
The limitation of source and allays adjustment.
Every one having the launch together with great joy.
Pros
nill
Company is Good but Management Weak
Officer Gr. II (Current Employee) –  Power Project, CGFebruary 15, 2015
Company should change working Policies and should improve there employees according their work efficiency. Higher Management must be take care of their subordinates.