Simplex Infrastructures Limited Employee Reviews

learned and productive and fun workplace
Quality Engineer and site supervision (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 20, 2017
all my senior very helpful everyday i learned new in my filed .good environment company.i am working as a training but i feel i am employ of this company
workplace and working area was very large and with many new documentation for work
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratNovember 12, 2017
working day start with very proper way with proper planning . with many documents which were require for work permission in perticular area. staff of top level to bottom level were very supportive.
Target oriented, courageous
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 6, 2017
Simplex Infrastructures Ltd is a diversified company. I am working with it since Dec, 2010. During this period I have learned a lot. I can see changes in my experience, my work culture, my communication. And all I have got after joining this company. Working ambience is good here. Huge learning opportunities. But everyone needs better opportunity better salary etc and so I.
Application for the position of Civil Site Engineer
Junior Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 1, 2017
My Working Project Review :
I am already Just working Bangalore Metro Rail Construction project in Bangalore.
My working Statics is Scheduled on my work daily so i finished my work correct time
Good
Seniors project engineer (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratOctober 14, 2017
Good working culture.salary not on time delay 2 or 3 month on site.Most of staff selfish they do not believe s our self.No familer culture program on site.
Pros
Self lunch
Cons
Long time
Nice Organization, good supporting staffs, Project in charge & seniors are co-operative. work there for 9 years & face no problem in the organization.
Senior Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Paradeep, Odisha, IndiaSeptember 30, 2017
It's Fun working time.
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratSeptember 29, 2017
I got experience in simplex and with it's staff. Over-all working experience is pretty good. That's fun loving experience. And i have passed good time with company and with my staff and making good friends whose are also with me forever.
Good working environment,better learning opportunity
QA/QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 25, 2017
Gained lots of knowledge regarding Engineering procurement project.Work execution,assembly,layout etc.
Seniors always guide me there and management was good also.
Pros
fooding accomodation all provided
Cons
sometimes work for extra time
Productive Workplace
Officer ( H.R/Admin) (Former Employee) –  Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, KolkataSeptember 12, 2017
The best organisation I have worked in my career.Tremendous support from the seniors well coordination with subordinates. Perfect work cycle and system to maintain the same. Challenging job schedules at the work sites.
Pros
Free lunch, HOUSE RENT from the site office against voucher, Free Bachelor accommodation alongwith cook and with all relevant utensils and furnitures.
Cons
Transferable jobs
Superiors are very good and cooperative seniors
Civil supervisor (Former Employee) –  IIT Indore projectsSeptember 4, 2017
Seniors are very helpful. I work hard and very senciour of my work. Promotion not getting though I work hard. For this I am not satisfied with the CO.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Twelve hours.

Want to know more about Simplex Infrastructures Limited?

Ask a question
everyday new challenges which will enhance the potential
Senior Officer Accounts (Current Employee) –  kolkataSeptember 3, 2017
challenging enviornment
learning environment
helps employee to ready to learn new things in a challenging environment
give medical benefits
new challenges
benefits
Nice Workplace
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Grade (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 3, 2017
Nice working culture. Good for career starting. Nice environment to work and flourish. Though salary structures are not that great, but as the working culture is good, employee who wants only money,should not approach here...
Procurement
Assistant Manager - Procurement (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2017
Procurement of Mumbai metro line 7
Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors.
Establish and update an approved vendor/supplier database
Pros
Mumbai
Cons
Mumbai
Fabrication of steel structure
Structural Engineer for fabriction work (Former Employee) –  Rayagada, OrissaAugust 30, 2017
a typical day at work when we get fabrication drawing problem during
fabrication, learn to read fabrication drawing and follow the instruction as per drawing instruction for fabrication, strict managment for production, hardest part of job is inspection of fabricated material to pass, most enjoyable part of the joy when fabricated material pass for transpotated to the site.
Company is good to work with
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Jamnagar, GujaratAugust 28, 2017
It is a good company to work with but I feel am not getting any new thing to learn, risk taking appetite is low which does not allow for innovation in the project.
Pros
No as such pros
Cons
long hours, difficult to get leaves at time of emergency
Senior Supervisor
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cuddapah, Andhra PradeshAugust 8, 2017
1. Stack of sleeper, Rails and ballast as per IR manuals.
2. ballast stack measurement and check gradation of the stack.
3. bottom ballast bed preparation with thickness 200 mm.
4. Skeleton track laying by manually.
5. Sleeper squaring and spacing of track..
6. Supervise Rail welds of track both Flash Butt Weld and AT weld.
7. collect data of the track (gauge and Alignment) in Straight section and Super elevation and versine of curve section of the track.
Productive n cross functional works
Sr. Manager- - Administration (Current Employee) –  Transferable jobAugust 8, 2017
Challenging work atmosphere at all upcoming projects. Excell to learn new works n job responsibilities. Team work. Co-ordination. Systematic n meticulous planning to ongoing jobs. To complete the days work within the time frame.
Pros
Good facilities
Cons
Works are time bound
Job Satisfaction is very poor
Assistant Engineer Electrical (Grade-II) (Current Employee) –  Howrah, West BengalAugust 5, 2017
I want change my job from this company and specially in electrical core company. I have more than three and half years of working experience and with that experience I want to switch in other company.
perfect platform for a mechanical engineer to begin his career
Site Engineer (Mechanical) (Former Employee) –  Ernakulam, KeralaJuly 26, 2017
the company has been always supportive,and i had the oppurtunity to flourish myself as a budding engineer.i got the chance to practically examine a lot of mechanical devices and gave me a good idea that could help me out in my coming projects.
productive workplace
Purchase Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJuly 22, 2017
My experience in Simplex was great.Its a homely environment.
Every newcomer is encouraged and motivated to participate.
Benefits and compensation are best in the company.If a person has family problems he is given leae.
Money is often provided if a person is short off but on -site.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks