Simplex Infrastructures Limited

Simplex Infrastructures Limited Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very good learning & Working Environment
IT Assistant (Current Employee), DGMAP-MEERUTJune 19, 2014
Pros: free accommodation
Cons: sometimes long working hr.
In this company Very good learning environment.
But here is no any regular opportunity to improve our careers.
so i want to change company for improve my career and job.
lookin for a good job oppertunity
Assistant Engineer fromJuly (Current Employee), Anandapur, ORMay 23, 2014
Working caullture is good.
Salary structure is good.
Management is good.
Enjoyable part is that, we use the full responsibility to complete the job in time, working with the workers are good, helps each other to complete the job.
Nice place to work
Deputy Project Manager (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBMay 10, 2014
Pros: multi faceted work profile.
Cons: low work life balance
Working here is a very enriching experience for mid level professionals as it provides a very diverse work profile and individuals are encouraged to take on more and more responsibility which ultimately accelerates one's career growth.

A typical day starts at 8 o' clock in the morning and more often than not, ends at around 9 o' clock in the evening – more... for 6 days a week. The 12 - 14 hours at work is spent doing all necessary work at office i.e planning, reporting, client correspondences, bills, so on and so forth with frequent site visits and occasional visits to the client's or designers' office thrown in between.

Given the job profile, one has to interact with the client, the designer, subcontractors and last but not the least one's own staff, from engineers & supervisors to the commercial team at site. The most important learning was to communicate effectively and completely with all the above.

With the extremely business minded top management, typical in today's world, who expect to wringe out the last ounce from all its employees but refrain from providing the necessary motivation for the same it becomes a bit difficult to encourage onself and one's subordinates to consistently perform with the same efficiency. – less
Continuous develop of new vendors
a) Working as a Purchase Assistant (Current Employee), KolkataMay 9, 2014
Simplex Infrastructures Limited is mainly engaged in pilling and construction related job. Presently we are also in Real Estate and Mining Sector.
good construction company
CIVIL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBApril 26, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: time duration depends on work
VERY GOOD COMPANY,GOOD ENVIRONMENT,GOOD MANAGEMENT,THERE ARE ENORMOUS SCOPE OF LEARNING HOW TO CONSTRUCT DIFFERENT TYPE OF STRUCTURE
work place
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBApril 13, 2014
Pros: free lanch
Cons: 10
he most enjoyable part of the jobthe hardest part of the job#
# what you learned
# management
# your co-workers
GOOD WORKING ZONE
PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL (Former Employee), Jamnagar, GJMarch 14, 2014
Pros: free launches
Cons: long working hours
As per my view my workplace is a bit tough condition zone and from my working proffession i learned many things such as how to lead a team with my own thoughts for the benificiary of my company, how to work with highly skills people and also their working culture i have adopted within myself. Last but not the least it was my family where i spend some – more... of my valuable moments of my life and share some great fun of my life and enjoyment also. – less
productive and fun workplace
Project Engineer (Civil) (Current Employee), bangalore, karnatakaFebruary 21, 2014
I am brigade gateway site doing great jop 1month before 90rmt ramp complete succesfully
Good Working Environment
Assistant Engineer Gr-1 Safety (Current Employee), PatnaFebruary 10, 2014
IT IS SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURES LIMITED,WHICH IS BASICALLY A CONSTRUCTION BASED COMPANY.IT HAS GOOD WORKING CULTURE.THE IMPORTANT PART IS MANAGE SAFETY MANAGEMENT.
As a project incharge I am working since last ten years.
Senior Project Manager. (Former Employee), Anywhere in IndiaFebruary 3, 2014
As a Team Leader I am executing 4 to 6 lane NHAI Road project as a B.O.T. contact(Project cost-1000 crores.)
Productive Workspace and Friendly Employer-Employee Relation
Director General of Married Accommodation Project (Former Employee), Shiliguri, WBJanuary 5, 2014
Good Work Culture, Office Environment enhances productivity
Productive but Complicated Workplace.
Planning Engineer (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLDecember 25, 2013
Pros: nice accommodation & food, helpful seniors etc.
Cons: long hours, improper hr policies etc.
Day Starts with preparing Daily Progress Report & ends with Site Visit. I have learned the Smart Work over here by implementing tactics & logic to work stress free. Co-workers are quite cooperative & nice to work with. The Hardest Part of Job is to deal with Subcontractors & the most enjoyable part of the Job is completing the work by your way & get – more... the appreciation for that etc. – less
Satisfactory
Asst. Manager (Current Employee), Tiruchchirappalli, TNOctober 31, 2013
Improvement require in Site Management. Awareness require about our duty in all workers and staffs. All has to aware about their responsibility to give benefits of our company and to make good reputation also.
Gud working and learning environment
Project Engineer (Planning) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 16, 2013
I have learnt lots of things here starting from Structural activities of residential building to fininshing work. Employies are gud supportive and helpful.
Find a suitable job
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Current Employee), Mundra, GJAugust 12, 2013
Being an Electrical Engineer and having the experience in transmission line project I want to get a job on same
Working Place is Good, Safe & Frendly
Sr. Engineer (Q.S.) (Current Employee), KolkataAugust 2, 2013
Pros: saturday is half
Cons: my salary structure is not good as per market
Working Time & Work satisfaction is very High, all Co worker are very helpful & I feel homely atmosphere when I work at office.
Planning and exection With target oriented
6 yrs _MECHANICAL_QA/QC_PROJECT ENGINEER (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 30, 2013
- The day start with lot of planning of activities and how those activities would be executed.
- The learning activities go step by step while execution of the work.
- All the activities being planned equally dispersed among fellow sub-ordinates.
- The co-workers work hand to hand wish to execute the work promptly and co-ordinate well for accomplishment – more... .
- To make happy every body who works along with you, at end of the day some people work and achieve the target 100% required to be appreciated some need to be suggested to better.
- At end of the day when planned activities are executed fruthful result come to an end. – less
Worked as Developer
Oracle10g Developer Suite, Oracle 10g (Former Employee), KOLKATAJuly 27, 2013
worked with oracle d2k and management and colleagues were very helpful
Free to complete the given task.
Commercial Officer (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 17, 2013
Duty time is very flexible. Management is very much helpful. Co-workers are also good.
well & good
admin assistant (Current Employee), kolkataJune 27, 2013
Pros: good
Cons: long
No time limit. no spcasific job profile. salary very low. Work enviorment not good.