Simplex Infrastructures Limited Employee Reviews in India

• Salary/Benefits
It is a high rise building structures situated in a city center place and highly profile area.
Nitesh Estates Limited Project site (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 26, 2015
Pros: Accomodation and Conveyances
Cons: Long Hours
It is an reputed and leading construction company and turnover Rs 5000 per year.
It is kollakata based Bengal dominated company and co workers are good and supportive.
Company will give accommodation and conveyance to all workers and staff.
Working hours will be generally 8.0am to 8.0pm and extended depending upon the work.

The site is is very constrain and only one access and travelling for workers is tedeous from colony to site.

It is a challenging job and very keen observation is required day to day.
first job experince
Safety officer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHDecember 3, 2015
first job experience & lot of activities & operations in public area and
co ordinate with superiors and learn lot of from others. and working as per local law and regulation
Good Quality
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Current Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 30, 2015
Pros: Bachelors accomodation, food & travelling
Cons: late sallery
One of the old and leading construction company in India.The company have more than 150 projects in all over india and the other countries.
Poor management
Accountant (Former Employee), AssamAugust 21, 2015
I am a former employee of this company.Work culture and environment is most poor.Management are very much harmful for employee. Working at Assam project.
good quality productive oriented company.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER ( DEPUTY SITE INCHARGE) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: work freedom
Cons: scheduled timing hours
• Implements and maintains QA/QC systems incompliance with project specification and project quality policy.
• Proven skills in project management including monitoring & control
• Sound troubleshooting and problem solving skills in operation & maintenance
• Hands on experience in site Management through various positions
• Possess core competency to plan & formulate steps to benchmark performance against Industry global leaders.
medium productivity and good place.
Brigade golden triangle building project. (Current Employee), bangalore , Karnataka.February 12, 2015
Pros: feee bacholar accomodation and after married they provide family accomodation.
Cons: accomodation arrange just near at site.
This is a good company but their is no good management .And their is various problem in working materials and also financial problem.
ok
Asst. engineer Grade II (ELECTRICAL) (Current Employee), Jamnagar, GJJanuary 13, 2015
the management of all the network and taking all the responsibilities of electrical support of all civil and mechanical, structural jobs.
Managing the client is very interesting. Tool box is he most desirable part of the job. So many things to learn from that especially on substation in shut down. Co-workars were really amazing and responsible for jobs.
productive in general
Stores-in-charge (Former Employee), MPAugust 16, 2014
Pros: enjoyed office party on occasions or otherwise
Cons: long working hours and occasional sunday involvement
used to keep myself busy for routine jobs half the day, rest of the time was learning with fun time / learned tit-bits and details of store management in so far as civil construction work was concerned / management was cooperative / co-workers were helpful and friendly / job was job hardest or simplest / nothing specific, so long enjoyment through job was related /
Company is Good but Management Weak
Officer Gr. II (Current Employee), Power Project, CGFebruary 15, 2015
Company should change working Policies and should improve there employees according their work efficiency. Higher Management must be take care of their subordinates.
GOOD WORKING ZONE
PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL (Former Employee), Jamnagar, GJMarch 14, 2014
Pros: free launches
Cons: long working hours
As per my view my workplace is a bit tough condition zone and from my working proffession i learned many things such as how to lead a team with my own thoughts for the benificiary of my company, how to work with highly skills people and also their working culture i have adopted within myself. Last but not the least it was my family where i spend some of my valuable moments of my life and share some great fun of my life and enjoyment also.
Productive but Complicated Workplace.
Planning Engineer (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLDecember 25, 2013
Pros: nice accommodation & food, helpful seniors etc.
Cons: long hours, improper hr policies etc.
Day Starts with preparing Daily Progress Report & ends with Site Visit. I have learned the Smart Work over here by implementing tactics & logic to work stress free. Co-workers are quite cooperative & nice to work with. The Hardest Part of Job is to deal with Subcontractors & the most enjoyable part of the Job is completing the work by your way & get the appreciation for that etc.
Planning and exection With target oriented
6 yrs _MECHANICAL_QA/QC_PROJECT ENGINEER (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 30, 2013
- The day start with lot of planning of activities and how those activities would be executed.
- The learning activities go step by step while execution of the work.
- All the activities being planned equally dispersed among fellow sub-ordinates.
- The co-workers work hand to hand wish to execute the work promptly and co-ordinate well for accomplishment .
- To make happy every body who works along with you, at end of the day some people work and achieve the target 100% required to be appreciated some need to be suggested to better.
- At end of the day when planned activities are executed fruthful result come to an end.
Overall a good company for a fresher , Company trened them and give them all saport ,but this company is not so good experiet penson
Assistant Engineer Gr (ii) (Electrical) (Current Employee), TUTICORIN,TAMIL NADUDecember 19, 2012
Pros: nill
Our normal duet hour morning 8 to evening 8 (12 hour)
I have learn from this Company how to manage with the limitation.
Management is not so good it manipulated with number of person.
My co-worker are very co-operative and helpful.
The limitation of source and allays adjustment.
Every one having the launch together with great joy.
Infrastructures/construction work
maintenance Engg. (Former Employee), anyMay 17, 2013
• To monitoring and controlling of Plant & Machinery at site.
• To assist maintaining records in ERP (Plant & Machinery).
• To assist monitoring activities of giving indent of materials & spare parts, its approval at site & office level, receiving & handling of the same & maintaining records.
• To monitoring and controlling of Plant & Machinery at site.
• To assist maintaining maintenance records in Plant & Machinery.
Experiange is good, but should be better.
Assistant Engineer (Current Employee), Bankura, WBJune 2, 2013
Pros: free tiffins.
Cons: its ok.
our duty hours is 8:00 to 20:00. work environment is good.
on morning after reaching site i usually go to the site & execute my last day program & deals with clients. after that i've to go to the lab for different tests related to concrete. again after lunch go to the site for site related works. after 17:00 doing some document related works..
Healthy work environment and open to technical ideas
Assistant Engineer (Current Employee), Rangpo, Sikkim. Rourkela, orissa.December 20, 2012
Pros: free housing
Cons: mismanagement of materials
Day to day work progress monitoring.Constructional problems and their on spot solutions.Helping superiors.Friendly co-workers with team game attitude.Dealing with client and labour contractors.Construction of structures which are massive as well as complex.
Excellent Work Culture with good flow
Sr. Project Engg (planning) (Former Employee), Durgapur, WBOctober 20, 2014
Very good company with Good working culture and appropriate work load, the management of the company is very efficient and can handle the situation, the employee are very helpfull and efficient
It is very challanging work which is done on the top of the hill where the approch are restrickted and, not formed roads doing work is fun.
Project manager (Current Employee), BangaloreFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: saftey talks, and meeting with client and consultants and convaying them.
Cons: 8.30am to 8 pm
work starts at 8.30am and ends at 9pm some times till11pm, work like shuttering reinforcement,staging,shifting of materials,concreting, block work and finishing works etc all the work as to planned for the work to go on safely and smoothly. safety is main criteria in this work, and making the workers to do it safely is hardest part. managing this part is challenging. my management starts here by planning with available resources and move along with the progress of work and reach the target.
most enjoyable of the work is on the, end of the day with meeting held in my office where the dis suction of work for next day, problems to solved for the next day work with my engineers who reports to me.
Good Experience
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 14, 2012
A typical day at work - as usual routine life cycle
Learning myself whenever i got a chance
Management is very co-operative
Co-workers are my boosters
The hardest part of the job was change from one site to other
Most enjoyable part of the job was freedom to explore the ideas & innovations
ITS A GOOD COMPANY.
Planning Engineer (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 1, 2014
Pros: rent, cook charges survive
Cons: long hours
ITS A GOOD COMPANY GIVE ME A OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SOMETHING.ITS WORK AS A TEAM.CO-WORKERS VERY HELPFUL & SUPPORTIVE.
THE MANAGEMENT BELEIVE ME SO THEY GIVE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PLNNING SECTION ONLY ON ME.