Simplex Infrastructures Limited

Simplex Infrastructures Limited India Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good quality productive oriented company.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER ( DEPUTY SITE INCHARGE) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: work freedom
Cons: scheduled timing hours
• Implements and maintains QA/QC systems incompliance with project specification and project quality policy.
• Proven skills in project management including monitoring & control
• Sound troubleshooting and problem solving skills in operation & maintenance
• Hands on experience in site Management through various positions
• Possess core competency to plan & formulate steps to benchmark performance against Industry global leaders.
Excellent Work Culture with good flow
Sr. Project Engg (planning) (Former Employee), Durgapur, WBOctober 20, 2014
Very good company with Good working culture and appropriate work load, the management of the company is very efficient and can handle the situation, the employee are very helpfull and efficient
productive and fun workplace
Trainee Civil Engineer (Former Employee), barama-baksaSeptember 15, 2014
3* typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
GIANT AND WELL ESTABLISHED FIRM
Assistant Engineer Grade -II (Current Employee), Delhi, DLSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: organized work
Cons: i just want to work in designing company what it is not
EVERY THING IS SET IN A PATTERN AND TAKES SET TIME INTERVAL TO BE COMPLETED.
Construction Manager
PRINCIPAL EMPLOYER (Current Employee), GASeptember 1, 2014
Construction Manager in Sewerage Project with Pipe line by HDD and open trench method with Pumping station
Chennai
QA/QC Engineer (Former Employee), TNSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: 50%
Cons: no
Quality control engineer, testing material, record maintenance,iso code for material, reports, any other.
productive in general
Stores-in-charge (Former Employee), MPAugust 16, 2014
Pros: enjoyed office party on occasions or otherwise
Cons: long working hours and occasional sunday involvement
used to keep myself busy for routine jobs half the day, rest of the time was learning with fun time / learned tit-bits and details of store management in so far as civil construction work was concerned / management was cooperative / co-workers were helpful and friendly / job was job hardest or simplest / nothing specific, so long enjoyment through job was related /
ITS A GOOD COMPANY.
Planning Engineer (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 1, 2014
Pros: rent, cook charges survive
Cons: long hours
ITS A GOOD COMPANY GIVE ME A OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SOMETHING.ITS WORK AS A TEAM.CO-WORKERS VERY HELPFUL & SUPPORTIVE.
THE MANAGEMENT BELEIVE ME SO THEY GIVE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PLNNING SECTION ONLY ON ME.
Very good learning & Working Environment
IT Assistant (Current Employee), DGMAP-MEERUTJune 19, 2014
Pros: free accommodation
Cons: sometimes long working hr.
In this company Very good learning environment.
But here is no any regular opportunity to improve our careers.
so i want to change company for improve my career and job.
lookin for a good job oppertunity
Assistant Engineer fromJuly (Current Employee), Anandapur, ORMay 23, 2014
Working caullture is good.
Salary structure is good.
Management is good.
Enjoyable part is that, we use the full responsibility to complete the job in time, working with the workers are good, helps each other to complete the job.
Nice place to work
Deputy Project Manager (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBMay 10, 2014
Pros: multi faceted work profile.
Cons: low work life balance
Working here is a very enriching experience for mid level professionals as it provides a very diverse work profile and individuals are encouraged to take on more and more responsibility which ultimately accelerates one's career growth.

A typical day starts at 8 o' clock in the morning and more often than not, ends at around 9 o' clock in the evening for 6 days a week. The 12 - 14 hours at work is spent doing all necessary work at office i.e planning, reporting, client correspondences, bills, so on and so forth with frequent site visits and occasional visits to the client's or designers' office thrown in between.

Given the job profile, one has to interact with the client, the designer, subcontractors and last but not the least one's own staff, from engineers & supervisors to the commercial team at site. The most important learning was to communicate effectively and completely with all the above.

With the extremely business minded top management, typical in today's world, who expect to wringe out the last ounce from all its employees but refrain from providing the necessary motivation for the same it becomes a bit difficult to encourage onself and one's subordinates to consistently perform with the same efficiency.
Continuous develop of new vendors
a) Working as a Purchase Assistant (Current Employee), KolkataMay 9, 2014
Simplex Infrastructures Limited is mainly engaged in pilling and construction related job. Presently we are also in Real Estate and Mining Sector.
good construction company
CIVIL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBApril 26, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: time duration depends on work
VERY GOOD COMPANY,GOOD ENVIRONMENT,GOOD MANAGEMENT,THERE ARE ENORMOUS SCOPE OF LEARNING HOW TO CONSTRUCT DIFFERENT TYPE OF STRUCTURE
work place
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBApril 13, 2014
Pros: free lanch
Cons: 10
he most enjoyable part of the jobthe hardest part of the job#
# what you learned
# management
# your co-workers
GOOD WORKING ZONE
PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL (Former Employee), Jamnagar, GJMarch 14, 2014
Pros: free launches
Cons: long working hours
As per my view my workplace is a bit tough condition zone and from my working proffession i learned many things such as how to lead a team with my own thoughts for the benificiary of my company, how to work with highly skills people and also their working culture i have adopted within myself. Last but not the least it was my family where i spend some of my valuable moments of my life and share some great fun of my life and enjoyment also.
productive and fun workplace
Project Engineer (Civil) (Current Employee), bangalore, karnatakaFebruary 21, 2014
I am brigade gateway site doing great jop 1month before 90rmt ramp complete succesfully
It is very challanging work which is done on the top of the hill where the approch are restrickted and, not formed roads doing work is fun.
Project manager (Current Employee), BangaloreFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: saftey talks, and meeting with client and consultants and convaying them.
Cons: 8.30am to 8 pm
work starts at 8.30am and ends at 9pm some times till11pm, work like shuttering reinforcement,staging,shifting of materials,concreting, block work and finishing works etc all the work as to planned for the work to go on safely and smoothly. safety is main criteria in this work, and making the workers to do it safely is hardest part. managing this part is challenging. my management starts here by planning with available resources and move along with the progress of work and reach the target.
most enjoyable of the work is on the, end of the day with meeting held in my office where the dis suction of work for next day, problems to solved for the next day work with my engineers who reports to me.
Good Working Environment
Assistant Engineer Gr-1 Safety (Current Employee), PatnaFebruary 10, 2014
IT IS SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURES LIMITED,WHICH IS BASICALLY A CONSTRUCTION BASED COMPANY.IT HAS GOOD WORKING CULTURE.THE IMPORTANT PART IS MANAGE SAFETY MANAGEMENT.
As a project incharge I am working since last ten years.
Senior Project Manager. (Former Employee), Anywhere in IndiaFebruary 3, 2014
As a Team Leader I am executing 4 to 6 lane NHAI Road project as a B.O.T. contact(Project cost-1000 crores.)
Productive Workspace and Friendly Employer-Employee Relation
Director General of Married Accommodation Project (Former Employee), Shiliguri, WBJanuary 5, 2014
Good Work Culture, Office Environment enhances productivity