Randstad Employee Reviews

Pruductive
Weigh Bridge Operator (Current Employee) –  Kalinga nagar jajpurRoad jajpurJuly 15, 2017
It's good Company And I like it its one of the best company in the World I like it because it gives good salery It's management is good It's one of the best job
Cons
8 hour
Good company
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 12, 2017
Friendly environment, shift timing are nice. The company provide you chance to learn and earn at the same time. You can enhance your skills and can cop up with the new things around you.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
less Salary
Great company to Work.
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJune 29, 2017
Ranstad is a very good company and has a good reputation in the global market. They are basically manpower consultant and also offer work at client locations.
Pros
Balanced life, amazing work culture
Cons
Was placed at client location
Knowledge full and fun
Associate TOC (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 26, 2017
I learned all passive and power management on telecom site.

I enjoyed my work and learned how we work on pressure time.

In starting time I had feel so many pressure but after some time I create my mop
good
Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 22, 2017
good company they are helping in finding of jobs also.salary hikes a re good.thanks to HR she is always responding good and she was doing help in doubts
Fun workplace.
Purchase Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJune 21, 2017
As Randstad is a consultancy I was deployed at "Timken". My job was on contract. I was promised to be permanent after 1 year but it never happened. In 4.8 years of my tenure have never got the chance to become a permanent employee, even after putting my 100% efficiency. I use to get very good feedback, but during the time for increment it will be just single digit. Reason market is down... I want to become permanent ... we don't have approvals for head count...etc The work system was very good. Great place to learn. Got to work under senior employees who have completed almost 25 years with great work experience and knowledge. Management is too bad... no respect for hard work... all politics. Have worked there for 4.8 years no growth opportunity received.
Pros
The facility is superb.
Cons
Should be always available.
I love to work with this company
Transport shift incharge (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJune 13, 2017
When I started my career with Randstad they always support me allot in all streams because they provide the quality serious to they client with qualified team, the hr team is looking after they team
Pros
Uncountable
Cons
Few
Great place to start your career
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 9, 2017
The work is well distributed. Learned lot about workplace culture, time management and working as teams. The project deadline was the hardest part of the job. Festivals are the most enjoyable moments of the job.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Rides and healthcare
Team player and love to be part of multi-culture organisation
Omni Channel Manager - Digital Marketing APJ (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 5, 2017
A typical day at work starts by attending early morning calls from different regions at APAC, Then it usually comes down the clearing mails which needs my view. followed up with getting things done from the team and manage escalations if any. the biggest learning is that its okay to do mistake and accept the fact its human tendency for doing a err. as my CMO says its not a hospital we are in, so its okay to do mistakes and learn from them.

being working for APAC region gives an good opportunity to work with different culture and aspects of people. really amazing to learn how things works in there countries .

hardest part of job is to make sure to be on top in things for the region and not just one specific country. understand country guideline and SLA's to fine tune the campaigns or pitch

The Team is the best part of the job. working across so many different team with unique behaviors provides one tremendous opportunity to learn
Pros
work from home, travel
Fun workplace
Consultant insurance operations (Former Employee) –  Nungambakkam, Tamil NaduMay 27, 2017
Good place and a friendly atmosphere to work with. The salary appraisal is very poor but gives much of learning experience. Overall a good place to work of given a good package.
Electrical Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  BiharMay 9, 2017
The company is good but my work location is very bad.

The company management is good about salary they will give best as per the market. The company is basically staffing company,
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Talent Advisor
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 7, 2017
I was responsible for complete hiring cycle from taking positions from hiring managers till the person gets on board. Had two person reporting under me and myself reporting to client head and HR manager.
ranstad management
Lead Analist (PMO Project Coordinator) (Former Employee) –  hyderabadMay 3, 2017
salaries are very less.no promotions or no hikes.no proper allowances.worst management and cheaters.i suggest not to join through ranstad at all.with my own experience am saying.
Pros
ranstad
Cons
ranstad
Chose wisely - Its your Career
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  GuragonMay 3, 2017
I have been working with Randstad from 1 year. the work culture is good. HR takes part in your day to day activities but their is no job security and they even do not give any internal option to move until u complete 2 years in the system
Contract with Randstad.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 27, 2017
The client was Google. So we got to work at the client location and it was a contract with Randstad. Had a great time working at client's place but contract with Randstad was a bit annoying. The senior management was rude and not clear on what they expected or maintained the process.
good Company
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 26, 2017
I worked here as contractor but deputed at Oracle India. We did not have much direct interaction with Randstad, hence could not rate this company. we used to contact them only while sending time sheets or to check on tax. but the response was not very good.
Excellent work experience
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 25, 2017
I had complete on the job training in Randstad. Started my career with Randstad as an Intern and had amazing work experience and growth within the organisation.Learnt a lot from my superiors.
Technically solving using creativity
Sr. Hadoop Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 25, 2017
Work culture is good and it gives opportunity to explore the skills and acquired knowledge. Management is enthusiastic and friendly. I am exploring new technologies here.
Good place to work and learn new things
HR Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 25, 2017
Randstad is a good place to work and learn new things when opportunity comes, I am part of Client Google so i work out of clients site, my day starts how the things come to us it will not be the same everyday.
Not much to share
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 23, 2017
A large organization no doubt but very unprofessional performance doesn't get rewarded or recognized. Managers aren't strategic in their thinking and look at only short term solutions. Would not recommend to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.