Randstad Employee Reviews

Learn with fun
Assistant Consultant-CRD (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 14, 2017
Good work life balance. Great team support and learning from senior Management. Excellent clients and healthy work environment. Good organization to start career.
Very Supportive Seniors
Executive - CRD (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 13, 2017
Was served in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu region. Total team members for that branch was 11 members.Senior are very supportive. No micro Management but they need only the result.
Part Time Job
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) –  KeralaNovember 7, 2017
just a start for students.

Should not go for long term.

Easily can earn incentives

Have to decide upon th shop or shop owner we get to work.

Something better than Nothing!!!!!!!!
Productive and fun
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 6, 2017
Great company to work with. I worked at client site with Cisco Systems inc. so I got to meet the staff once a week, mostly the payroll people. But they were helpful and prompt with responses.
Truly a Partner for the Business
HR Manager - North India & HRBP - RPO (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 16, 2017
My day is usually action packed with connecting with employees to understand how their stint with our Company is going while reaching out to the Business Managers to understand how each LOB is performing and whats coming next for us - projects, new assignments, client feedbacks etc.

Need to get into various conversations about people management, workforce planning, retention of High Potential Members, overall engagement of team members and also managing performance related issues, employee grievances etc.
Pros
great insight into business and whats coming next
Cons
too many roles to juggle
Good Place to work!!
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 5, 2017
I saw the Co. undergo a massive transformation from Mafoi which was more a family driven firm with a lot of emphasis on people & relationships to Randstad which was a professionally managed organization.

But overall a very good place to work. I was given a lot of space to work, to make mistakes, to fail & to learn. I owe everything I have learnt to this Co.
Work Culture ,motivating the employees and Employee retention
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 17, 2017
The best of the Randstad Company they have a good work culture and they motivate the employees either monetary or non- monetary type which urge the employee to work towards attaining organizational goal and objective.

Apart from these they have frequent one-on-one session with the employee where they keep continuously give us feedback and the way we can improve ourself so we can retain in the organization and are ready to take more responsibility in our daily job roles. Even they cater to the needs of the employee if we wish to shift to particular process/Department they look into such opportunities where we can improve,grow and learn ourself.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunches, Free cab pick and drop for ant shift
Pruductive
Weigh Bridge Operator (Current Employee) –  Kalinga nagar jajpurRoad jajpurJuly 15, 2017
It's good Company And I like it its one of the best company in the World I like it because it gives good salery It's management is good It's one of the best job
Cons
8 hour
Good company
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 12, 2017
Friendly environment, shift timing are nice. The company provide you chance to learn and earn at the same time. You can enhance your skills and can cop up with the new things around you.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
less Salary
Great company to Work.
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJune 29, 2017
Ranstad is a very good company and has a good reputation in the global market. They are basically manpower consultant and also offer work at client locations.
Pros
Balanced life, amazing work culture
Cons
Was placed at client location
Knowledge full and fun
Associate TOC (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 26, 2017
I learned all passive and power management on telecom site.

I enjoyed my work and learned how we work on pressure time.

In starting time I had feel so many pressure but after some time I create my mop
good
Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 22, 2017
good company they are helping in finding of jobs also.salary hikes a re good.thanks to HR she is always responding good and she was doing help in doubts
Fun workplace.
Purchase Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJune 21, 2017
As Randstad is a consultancy I was deployed at "Timken". My job was on contract. I was promised to be permanent after 1 year but it never happened. In 4.8 years of my tenure have never got the chance to become a permanent employee, even after putting my 100% efficiency. I use to get very good feedback, but during the time for increment it will be just single digit. Reason market is down... I want to become permanent ... we don't have approvals for head count...etc The work system was very good. Great place to learn. Got to work under senior employees who have completed almost 25 years with great work experience and knowledge. Management is too bad... no respect for hard work... all politics. Have worked there for 4.8 years no growth opportunity received.
Pros
The facility is superb.
Cons
Should be always available.
I love to work with this company
Transport shift incharge (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJune 13, 2017
When I started my career with Randstad they always support me allot in all streams because they provide the quality serious to they client with qualified team, the hr team is looking after they team
Pros
Uncountable
Cons
Few
Great place to start your career
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 9, 2017
The work is well distributed. Learned lot about workplace culture, time management and working as teams. The project deadline was the hardest part of the job. Festivals are the most enjoyable moments of the job.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Rides and healthcare
Team player and love to be part of multi-culture organisation
Omni Channel Manager - Digital Marketing APJ (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 5, 2017
A typical day at work starts by attending early morning calls from different regions at APAC, Then it usually comes down the clearing mails which needs my view. followed up with getting things done from the team and manage escalations if any. the biggest learning is that its okay to do mistake and accept the fact its human tendency for doing a err. as my CMO says its not a hospital we are in, so its okay to do mistakes and learn from them.

being working for APAC region gives an good opportunity to work with different culture and aspects of people. really amazing to learn how things works in there countries .

hardest part of job is to make sure to be on top in things for the region and not just one specific country. understand country guideline and SLA's to fine tune the campaigns or pitch

The Team is the best part of the job. working across so many different team with unique behaviors provides one tremendous opportunity to learn
Pros
work from home, travel
Fun workplace
Consultant insurance operations (Former Employee) –  Nungambakkam, Tamil NaduMay 27, 2017
Good place and a friendly atmosphere to work with. The salary appraisal is very poor but gives much of learning experience. Overall a good place to work of given a good package.
Electrical Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  BiharMay 9, 2017
The company is good but my work location is very bad.

The company management is good about salary they will give best as per the market. The company is basically staffing company,
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Talent Advisor
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 7, 2017
I was responsible for complete hiring cycle from taking positions from hiring managers till the person gets on board. Had two person reporting under me and myself reporting to client head and HR manager.
ranstad management
Lead Analist (PMO Project Coordinator) (Former Employee) –  hyderabadMay 3, 2017
salaries are very less.no promotions or no hikes.no proper allowances.worst management and cheaters.i suggest not to join through ranstad at all.with my own experience am saying.
Pros
ranstad
Cons
ranstad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.