Pros: good opportunities to learn.
Cons: time mismanagement and long hours.
1. Offers great opportunity and exposure for freshers.
2. Fair opportunity for laterals, but lot of limitations and less responsibilities. Good technical exposure (only for the seekers).
3. Gross mismanagement of time by management. Beleives in long working hours rather than efficient and smart working.
4. Co-workers are excellent, very sincere and – more... productive.
5. I feel, the hardest part of the job is to sit idle whrn there is no work.
6. I enjoy, when there is enough work load and good amount of responsibilities. And enjoy the most, when there is something new to learn and arouses curiosity. – less