Nokia Employee Reviews

Learning and knowledge sharing being the essential part and great environment and employee oriented Organization
HR Consultant- HR Central (Former Employee) –  Chennai TamilnaduFebruary 6, 2018
Its fun to be in office, as we team members have a great understanding about the role and goal we need to achieve. The learning has been enormous as we end of the day share our experiences and queries that we received individual with our peer group to ensure we are all in the same page and convey the information accurately, by doing this though we have handled queries we have gained the knowledge of answering 50 queries by sharing this experience as a team.we help each other in updating process and policies.Management was a lively group, allowed new creative ideas wherever possible. I have personally learned to embrace Change -as change is the only constant element in any organisation for moving to next level.Great environment and place to be associated with.There is no major hardest part of the job as we always discuss with peer group and escalate wherever necessary to the next level to make decisions. The most enjoyable part was the atmosphere and colleagues around was lively and understanding colleagues.
Pros
Great place n free food coupons
Cons
No work from home option
R&D Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 2, 2018
Nokia is a good place to work. The work is mainly in the telecom sector. The kind of work you gets depends on the team. The overall culture is very encouraging for a new joinee. The people are nice and friendly and always willing to help you out with any questions you have. The environment is very encouraging for work . The only negative I can think of is that the pay is a bit low compared to industry. There is no steady stream of work, either there will be periods where you have to sit idle or you will be overwhelmed with work. I would certainly recommend Nokia to anyone.
Pros
Work life Balance, Good work culture, ethics
Cons
Pay is a bit low
Flexibility in working
Senior IN Engineer (Current Employee) –  GujaratJanuary 31, 2018
The most lucrative part of Nokia is Flexibility.Being part of more than 7 years in same organisation, it's like working in own company.You can balance professional & personal life in nokia working culture.
Excellent
RAN Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allahabad, Uttar PradeshJanuary 20, 2018
Hard work always give your best when you have excellent knowledge of your working profile. Professionalism is best in Nokia.
Management support is always excellent .
fun
Help Desk Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 8, 2018
Nokia was my first job, and it was a help desk job to start a career in the world of support help desk is the best start. and I thank the Scicom for giving me an opportunity to work as a fresher and to keep the trust on me heir me without any prior work experience
ultimate job experience and knowledgeble service
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2018
good to have like this company were i learnt more with good trainer. well grown to his carrier and to achieve his goals.to be good learner in the market with need of costumers.
Pros
trainings
Cons
11hours
Excellent WOrk LIfe Balance
Chief of Staff, HSSE Global Operations (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 19, 2017
Very informal and friendly atmosphere. High on work ethics and mutual respect for all.
Poised to storm the technology and networking sector in coming future.
Nokia Good at Salary
IMS Engineer - Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 18, 2017
Its good at giving salary but not work life balance.

Work is hectic and pressure is more.

Work place culture is good. Hardest part is releasing the features.

Learned bout telecom call flow. Management is not at all good.Whole project process is soo random and inappropriate.
Good working environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 15, 2017
One of the good place for working, relatively better employee-management relationship. cool working environment, good brain around the team. financially no issue.
Productive and best working experience
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 13, 2017
Was working with Priyanka Telecom ,
Started my career in telecom with Priyanka telecom.
Lotss of Learning and very good Management
very good working place for Freshers and experience people also
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long working hours
it's good
no experience (Former Employee) –  Belgaum, KarnatakaDecember 9, 2017
it gives help for that time ad it makes me how to work at part time jobs
It gives idea about NOKIA and what are matters used in company and good experiance at the working place
I have learned a lot of knowledge as cco in nokia service center.
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshDecember 6, 2017
One fine day , in our office a maximum of 50 customers were came and we handled them easily. from on that day my confidence increased and my manager also appreciated me for the work done by me.
Pros
outing with my colleagues
Employee Friendly
Line Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2017
Respect Employee aspiration.

Work life Balance

Create Good environment for employee with different Technical workshops.

Innovation at work is the Theme
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Frequent Org changes
As your choice
no job (Current Employee) –  Wardha, MaharashtraDecember 2, 2017
Typical day of work
Full suport of your company
Hard work job for your company
Most enjoyable part of the job
What you leaened
I am very honest your company
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Productive and fun place to grow
Technical Lead - Testing (Current Employee) –  HaryanaNovember 24, 2017
Productive and fun place to grow, management is good and efficient , they do understand value of each employee and their requirement.
have observed best Work life balance till now in my 8 years of experience among last few companies that i have worked with.
Great company culture and career opportunities
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 21, 2017
A day at work used to be full of energy and a drive to build the brand. There were times when I wanted to work even after putting 10 hours on work. I admired the company, the culture and did my best to help the company even in falling market shares. Should I get an opportunity in the future.
Best culture and company work for
NPO Engineer (Former Employee) –  GujaratNovember 21, 2017
As per my experience Nokia has best policy for employees. Nokia has best work environment, we can easily manage work-home balance at Nokia. No doubts there might be some work pressure but its manageable.
Excellent company to work
Senior Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 18, 2017
Always have a nostalgic feeling of working with Nokia.
Employee friendly, very well organized process.
Life is very easy and great learning are possible here.
fun place to work
Cell Assistant (Team leader) (Former Employee) –  sriperumbuthur,chennaiNovember 18, 2017
work load is very less and i have to specify this . because the whole shop floor is air conditioned and the temperature is 20 degree celsius.
the canteen it had stalls of ganga and nandhini. we could get anything in the canteen. .
Fun place to work
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Panipat,IndiaNovember 13, 2017
The company is a good learning platform for bigger roles in telecom field.Respects hard work and talent and employees are located close to their home town.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nokia. Our community is ready to answer.

51,032